BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education: The three-year BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education program trains students to handle emergencies and fires. BSc Fire & Safety is not approved by UGC to be provided in distance mode by any university or institute; it requires practical training that needs to be completed in regular mode. By completing this course, the student can expect an average salary of 5.6 LPA to 10 LPA. Generally, the fee for the BSc Fire & Safety distance education ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 45,000 per year and the candidate must have completed their senior secondary education from a recognized board.
Is BSc Fire and Safety distance education valid in India?
Aspirants looking for admission to BSc Fire and Safety course in Open & Distance Learning (ODL) mode must know the programme is not offered in distance mode. No institute has been permitted by the UGC and DEB to offer this UG degree in distance mode.
Note: BSc Fire & Safety doesn’t offer by any University or Institute in India in distance education mode. The purpose of this article is to clear the doubts of the students who are willing to take admission in B.Sc Fire & Safety distance education programme. Along with this, we will also provide information about regular mode admission of this courses.
Latest Admission Updates: (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites Students for applications for BSc Fire Safety for 2024-25 session. Apply before 10 March 2024*. Apply Now
- Limited seats for Various specializations of BSc at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 06 March 2024.
- NIILM University Haryana announces BSc admission for 2024-25. Submit applications before the Last Date for admission of 07 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites Students for applications for B.Sc program for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 08 March 2024.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Highlights
|Bachelor of Science in Fire and Safety
|10+2 in science
|Online / Offline
|INR 10,000 per year (It may vary)
Why BSc Fire and Safety?
A Bachelor of Science (BSc) in fire safety programme equips students with the knowledge and skills to manage, prevent, and respond to fire-related emergencies. The programme also gives a roadmap for landing their dream jobs and contributing to the welfare of humanity. Here are some key details of why individuals might choose to pursue a BSc Fire and safety programme:
- BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education Program would be ideal for students to be able to study without having to wander around the college campus.
- The course curriculum can be entirely completed with weekend offline/online (PCP) classes and digital learning content. Students are permitted to explore and download the BSc fire and safety management study materials at any time, and that too without a cost.
- BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education are completely flexible and affordable, which persuades students regardless of their financial, professional, or geographic circumstances.
- Interested students are generally granted admission to the BSc Fire and Safety Management distance education program based on academic performance, excluding the entrance test factor.
Candidates who are interested in learning about BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education program can go through the article. below throughout this article, we cover all necessary aspects of this particular topic. interested candidates can fill out the inquiry form on the website home page.
Is BSc Fire & Safety worth it?
BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education course is a specialized course that aims at providing students with knowledge and skills related to the safety and precautionary measures that an applicant needs to take in any hazardous situation. The students are provided with high-quality knowledge that helps them in matching the competition level easily.
As the scope of fire safety has grown in recent years and has become widely adopted in many industries, the BSc Fire Safety distance learning is a worthwhile study program and a choice of many students.
- Skills: A lot of skills that are essential for the field of fire safety understanding fire safety standards, the ability to deal with hazardous situations, making sudden decisions, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: In many ways, distance learning programs are effective, specifically in saving time, as the course is studied via schedules set by students accordingly.
- Fee and Cost: One main advantage of the distance BSc Fire Safety course is its affordable fee structure ranging from INR 10,000, because of which these courses opt.
- Earn While You Learn: Students who are in need of earning and also want to study can do it by taking admission to a distance course where they can utilize their time working.
BSc Fire & Safety Distance Education Admission?
Universities and colleges provide admission to BSc Fire & Safety programmes based on entrance exams or merit in regular learning mode. There is no university in India that offered a BSc degree in fire and safety discipline through Open & Distance Learning (ODL) mode. Students who complete their 12th board qualification with science subjects or equivalent with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for admission to this bachelor’s degree.
Students who are interested in this course may apply for admission through regular means or fill out the application form listed above if they have any questions. To get admitted to the course, applicants must fill out the application form before the
BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education Applicants if get any problems or face struggles while filling out the application form can contact our education counsellors who are available from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM for the betterment and help of applicants. The applicants can contact our educational counsellors by filling out the query form listed at imtsinstitute.com.
When someone completes this training, not only will they be equipped with a variety of talents that could save lives, but they will also have the experience of putting their own lives in danger for the benefit of their fellow citizens. The applicants will devote their time and energy to enhancing their standard of living as well as the lives of others around them.
BSc Fire and Safety Application Form
An online application form is required for admission to the BSc Fire & Safety program. A copy of IMTS Institute’s application form is attached to this article; aspirants can submit their details via it. We will contact the applicant via WhatsApp, Phone, or Email once the applicant submits the correct information. Applicants must submit their application forms online.
BSc Fire and Safety Eligibility
Getting admission into the BSc Fire and Safety course requires students to complete multiple eligibility conditions listed as mandatory by the respected institutions. Some of the basic requirements for BSc Fire and Safety admission are:
- Applicant should have completed their 12th class study from a recognized institution.
- Students with an equivalent certificate to class 12th can also apply if the course is certified by an organization.
- Students are required to have scored a minimum of 50% score from the recognized institution in the 12th or equivalent course.
- There is no age limit announced for admission to this course by the institutions.
BSc Fire and Safety Fees
Once Students fill out the application form. They will get a verification call from the institute. All the documents are examined whether they are genuine or not. The admission fee changes every year so students can ask for the latest fee by calling on the contact number.
The average fee charged for BSc Fire & safety courses is INR 10,000 per year, which may change according to the university’s demand.
Features of BSc Fire and Safety
The BSc Fire and Safety course is a specialized course that will lead students toward a successful and bright career. Some of the features that make this course one of the best options for students are:
- An aspirant will be provided the opportunity for learning about all the basic skills and practices required in a professional career.
- There is a comparatively lower fee for pursuing this BSc Fire and Safety Distance course, so it is affordable to all applicants.
- Without attending any regular classes, aspirants can complete their education at their home.
BSc Fire and Safety Syllabus
A BSc in Fire & Safety course is a 3-year long course. Course details can be found below in the article. The syllabus is given according to the semester. There are a total of 6 semesters to complete the course. Students can check the semester-wise course and subjects. Many aspects related to fire and safety management are covered under the course. The subjects taught in the course are as follows:
Management Principles & Practices
Fire Service Organization
Fundamental of safety
Fire Engineering science
Human Resource Development
Special Fire Hazards
Communication and Detection System
Safety Acts and Law
Work Permit system
Storage And Handling of Hazardous Substances
Safety Acts and Law
Work Permit system
Storage And Handling of Hazardous Substances
BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education in India
There are many students who are looking for such courses that are different from pure science courses. The students have the option to take part in the BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education program. The program is offered by a number of colleges in India. If students pursue a degree from a top institution, the value of the degree is enhanced because of the quality of the institute.
The basic eligibility criteria given above must be met in order for them to gain admission to the program. Distance learning is not approved by UGC DEB for B.Sc Fire & Safety. Only regular learning modes are available for this course. However, the UGC DEB has approved several specializations of B.Sc to be offered by distance learning.
BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education in Kerala
There are a number of institutes in Kerala offering admission into the Bachelor of Science in Fire & Safety degree program in distance mode. Students who clear their 10+2 in the science stream Can apply for admission. The application form is given above. Interested students can fill out the form with all the correct details. A large number of students are taking admission to IMTS Institute for distance education courses.
BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education in Kolkata
BSc Fire & Safety is being offered by some selected universities in Kolkata which are located in the city. Admission can be applied for by students who fall within the eligibility criteria. Each year, the admission process for the upcoming school year usually begins in the month of July. Students who are interested in applying to the university can do so online through the admission portal. A merit list will be used to determine admission to the distance education program, and there will be no entrance exam required to enroll in the program.
Scope after BSc Fire and Safety
After passing the BSc Fire and Safety course an applicant can look for a successful and bright career as they will be taught about various practices and techniques that will make them able to fight and cement their place in the competition available in the professional world. The students get to enroll for a job at various safety organizations that provides safety services. They can also enroll for an MSc program in a relevant discipline.
B.Sc. Fire and Industrial Safety
In order to meet the growing demands of experts in the fields of industrial safety, occupational safety, air safety, accidents in aviation, automobile safety, electrical safety, explosives safety, nuclear safety, fire safety, patient safety, safety engineering, and sailing ship accidents prevention, the three-year Distance Learning Bachelor’s Science (B.Sc.) in Industrial Safety Management, offered by The VIFSM, Lucknow has been designed to meet the growing demand of experts in these fields.
BSc Fire and Safety Salary
There are many career paths you can follow after earning a Bachelor of Science in Fire and Safety. Among the many positions that are available to them, including those in the following fields, as well as those in other fields that are similar. A starting salary might range from INR 3.5 LPA to INR 5.6 LPA, depending on the job designation, the necessary skills and experience, and the region.
Types of Jobs for the BSc Fire and Safety
Additionally, students have the chance to increase their packages as they develop their talents and experience. In chemical plants, fire safety organizations, oil corporations, and construction companies, graduates of fire and safety schools will have good job prospects. check out some most selective job profiles mentioned below:
- HSE Assistant
- Risk Management Consultant
- Safety Auditor
- Station Fire Officer
- Assistant Fire Officer
- Fire Protection Technician
- Fire Officer
- Safety Checker
- Fire Surveyor
- Safety Instructor
- Fire Alarm Technician
- Safety Warden
- Safety Officer
- HSE Officer
- Safety-in Charge
- Safety Supervisor
- Oil Firms
- Petrochemicals and Plastic Industry
- Fire Departments of Local Government Bodies
- Construction Companies
- Chemicals Plants
- Municipal Corporations
- LPG and LNG Handling and Bolting Plants
- Petroleum Refineries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Question 1: Is BSc Fire and Safety Distance Education valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: BSc Fire and Safety is not offered in distance learning mode. For the government or private sector, the regular degree of BSc Fire and Safety is valid.
Ans: Yes, BSc Fire and Safety degree and certification are acceptable for job and study in the US and Canada.
Ans: Yes, Students have many opportunities after getting this degree.
Ans: Yes, Engineers who specialize in fire technology and safety are also needed. Anyone who is looking for a challenging and competitive career path can find great opportunities in the area of fire safety and technology.
Question 5: Is BSc Fire & Safety possible from distance education?
Ans: Distance learning is not approved by UGC DEB for B.Sc Fire & Safety. Only regular learning modes are available for this course. However, the UGC DEB has approved several specializations of B.Sc to be offered by distance learning.