BSc Statistics Distance Education Admission 2023: BSc Statistics Distance Education is a UG category course having a study duration of 3 Years. In this course, one learns the key concepts of statistics. In distance mode, this course is beneficial for students having any disability, less time, and no resources to reach regular study. These conditions become in favor of the learner in distance education mode.
Lots of distance colleges and universities offer this course through their distance education schools and these are formed with the permission of UGC, AICTE and DEB. Students also obtain equal employment opportunities through the placement cells of such institutes. By forming ties with related companies, students are provided career choices such as statistician, research professional, risk analyst, actuary manager and so on.
- Course Name: BSc Statistics Distance Education
- Eligibility Criteria: Those candidates who have a 12th degree in mathematics through a recognized board or institute for BSc Statistics Distance Education Admission.
- Fees: BSc Statistics Distance Education fees vary from University to university. The average fee for Distance BSc Statistics is INR 20,000 to INR 85,000 per year.
- Duration: The duration of this BSc Statistics Distance Education is 3 to 6 years.
- Jobs: After completing this BSc Statistics Distance Education course, students can easily apply for Data Scientist, SAP Consultant, Data Analyst etc.
BSc Statistics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Statistics|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 20,000 to INR 85,000 per year|
|Eligibility||10+2 Passed with mathematics as the main subject|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study BSc Statistics Distance Education?
The course of distance BSc Statistics has various benefits and students acquire skills such as deduction of conclusions, pattern observation, data analysis, and various relevant skills. The problem-solving skills of students can be imparted accurately by this course. Students acquire theoretical knowledge and apply logical concepts in solving different problems.
In addition, this course is very helpful in obtaining the best job positions in R&D firms, financial institutions, banks, and so on. The salaries earned in this sector are also very good. In addition, this distance learning course is very flexible for students with different learning challenges.
BSc Statistics Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the Correspondence BSc Statics program has begun at IMTS Institute for the academic year 2023-24. Senior Secondary (12th) pass-out candidates can apply for admission to this UG degree program before the deadline. An online application form must be submitted by the candidate to be considered for admission.
Admission to this course is based on merit score. However, applicants should to check all the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, application form process, admission process, required documents, etc., before starting the process of admission.
Candidates can find all the details in this article. Still, applicants who find any difficulty can contact the expert career counselors of IMTS Institute by filling out the registration form attached above.
BSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of BSc Statistics Distance Education
- In today’s world, the demand for this course has risen thus various institutes after UGC approval are offering this course and their degree are valid in foreign countries too.
- BSc Statistics Distance Education course is a UG program where students can gain a successful career after gaining complete knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
- This course focuses on areas such as numerical analysis, survey sampling, statistical methods, and probability. There are two fields such as management and risk assessment for which such learners gain the skills.
- The curriculum of distance BSc Statistics contains various learning topics but the most important are mathematics and computer.
BSc Statistics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
In the below section, the BSc Statistics Distance Education learning program eligibility criteria are mentioned. Students should read them.
- Get the qualification of the minimum intermediate from a well-known institute.
- The last qualification in the related discipline will be acceptable but it will be preferred having studied the subjects of computer and mathematics.
- The passing score of these candidates in the last exam must be 50% minimum.
- Working experience in the relevant field is not mandatory.
- Entrance exams can be conducted at the institute level and no age limit is there.
BSc Statistics Distance Education Fee
The fee may change year over year. The institute is offering the course with pocket-friendly fee structure. The fee includes other charges like tuition fees, exam fees, and ID card fees. The average fee ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 85,000 per year. Students can pay the fee online.
BSc Statistics Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||Descriptive Statistics|
|Indian Statistical System|
|Analysis of Variance|
|Statistical quality control|
|2nd Year||Communicative English|
|Probability Theory 1|
|Categorical Data analysis|
|3rd Year||Linear Algebra|
|Mathematical and Computing basics in statistics|
|Probability Theory 2|
|Large sample theory|
BSc Statistics Distance Education Scope
What is the scope after BSc Statistics? It is a natural question raised by students who want to pursue BSc Statistics in distance mode. The scope is wide and detailed information is mentioned below. Students can read out the paragraph for more information.
A wider scope is there for the graduates of this distance BSc Statistics degree. Students will able to get the job in several areas. In this regard, few recruiters are banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, R&D firms, trading companies, universities, public organizations, etc. In these sectors, available jobs are statistician, credit risk strategist, research professional, actuary manager, analysis manager, and so on. Their Basic salary packages are also very good, starting from INR 3 to 8 LPA.
Career Opportunities After B.Sc Statistics
Those who graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Statistics will find employment in either the public or private sector. The field of statistics applies to a diverse selection of contexts. There are many job openings available in a wide variety of industries. The following organizations are the most important recruiters:
- Stock Exchanges
- Trading Companies
- Assistant Professor
- Subject Matter Expert
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Banking Sector
B.Sc Statistics Recruitment Areas
After completing the Bachelor of Science in Statistics distance education program, candidates will have a bright future scope. Students will be able to apply for various government jobs, including UPSC. Apart from this, students can earn a handsome salary package by getting serval jobs in different national and multinational companies. Not only in India, but students can get a job abroad as well. Below is given some top job areas where BSc Statistics distance education students can get a job easily.
- Insurance Companies
- Finance Institutions
- Educational Institutes
- Trading Companies
- R&D Firms
B.Sc Statistics FAQ’s
Q.1: What are the eligibility criteria for the Distance BSc Statistics course?
Ans: Those students who have a 12th degree in science easily can opt for this course.
Q.2: How can I take admission into BSc Statistics Distance Education?
Ans: Students can easily fill out the listed form in this article and also can apply for free counselling session.