MCA App Development Distance Education: Mobile application business is in a rapid phase and students who are interested in learning and creating a career in Mobile Apps. Software, process, and configuration study is beneficial for the technical course study. MCA Mobile Application Development Distance Education is approved through the UGC/DEB.
IMTS Institute offers MCA in Mobile Application at distance mode to eligible students. The major benefit is the demand and the career option after the course completion. The learning course is through the practical and live sessions that are available for the students.
- Full name of course: Master of Computer Application in App Development
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks is required to get admission into the distance MCA App development program.
- Duration: The Minimum duration of the MCA Mobile App Development distance education course is 3 years which is divided into 6 semesters.
- Career-wise: Through this course, one gets a job in governments and other multinational sectors in different fields like networks, Databases, Operating systems, Mathematics, Finance, and Programming logic.
MCA App Development Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MCA in Mobile Application Development|
|Fee||INR 40,000 to INR 84,000 per year|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Eligibility||students must qualify for Graduation like BCA or Equivalent.|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
Why study MCA Mobile Application Development?
The study of the MCA Mobile Application Development is about the technical solution, and for this learning, students can select the course which can be beneficial for practical training & mobile app building. The particular course is not only practically enriched but mobile device learning and repairing can be a professional journey for the students who are interested in this course study.
MCA Application Development Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into MCA App Development Distance course is open. Students can apply directly at @www.imtsinstitute.com to get suggestions related to admission, fee, syllabus, etc. The online MCA program is meant to assist students in meeting the increasing demand for qualified professionals in computer science and Information Technology. It emphasizes the application of the software to resolve scientific as well as commercial issues.
The program provides a thorough and sound background in theoretical and practical application, together with the latest trends in software development. Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
Application Forms for MCA Application Development Distance Education
- Students can fill out the application form on the official website of the institute.
- Before filling out the form student should keep all documents in hand.
- Check all details carefully before the final submission of the form.
Distance MCA Mobile Application Development Eligibility Criteria
Getting admission into the MCA distance education course with a specialization in mobile application development is subject to completing the minimum eligibility requirements listed by the institution. Some of the basic requirements for admission are:
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s studies can apply for admission.
- In the bachelor’s study, it is required that the applicant must have scored a minimum of 55% score.
- There are no age criteria for admission to this course.
The fee of MCA App Development is pocket friendly for every student. If any student has any query related to the fee structure, he/she can call on the number mentioned above. The education counselor will help to resolve all their queries. The average fee is INR 40,000 to INR 84,000 per year for the Distance MCA in Mobile App Development course.
Benefits of MCA Mobile Application Development Distance Education
- Time freely: In the course of mobile application development in MCA, the candidate can take their classes at their own time and pace. The candidate can easily complete their course without affecting their routine schedule.
- Low fee structure: The fee of the distance mobile application is less compared to regular MCA. The medium fee for mobile application development in MCA is INR 40,000 to INR 84,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: There is no bondage of time and schedule in the mobile application development distance mode. In this course, the candidate is free in her/his study and daily activities.
- Digital classes: Mostly in this course, the candidate receives their books through online resources. The students can access them when they want. The lecture is recorded on LMS.
MCA Mobile App Development Distance Education Specialization
- Application Software
- Systems Development
- Systems Management
- Hardware Technology
- Systems Engineering
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Software Development
- Web Designer/Web Developer
- Database Administrator
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Software Publisher
- Computer System Analyst
- Software Consultant
- Hardware Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer or Programmer
- Software Application Architect
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, the private and government sector demand this graduation degree for the Job.
Ans: Yes, MCA Mobile Application Development DDE Admission is valid for an abroad country.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay fees in installments.
Ans: Mode may be changeable depending on university rules.
Q: What Is The Eligibility For MCA Mobile Application Development Distance Education?
Ans- Dear Candidate for MCA Mobile Application Development DDE Admission who have a complete BCA degree that candidate can take the admission for this Course.
Be the first to leave a review.