MSc Home Science Distance Education Admission: MSc Home Science distance education is a 2-year master’s course that provides the opportunity for online learning to most candidates. It is an alternative for those candidates who were facing several issues in completing regular studies. Distance education is affordable. Simultaneously doing this course, another job can be continued.
It will allow the students to take admitted to any distance institute that is established across the country with the approval of UGC. The career of distance MSc Home Science degree holders is also promoted in the same way as it is done for regular degree holders. Students studying in distance universities are promoted professionally in Job roles like human resource executive, secretary, teacher, etc. This professional growth is supported by the university’s placement cells.
MSc Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course||MSc Home Science|
|Fee||Rs. 26,000/- to Rs. 84,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Home Science Distance Education?
Multiple benefits are offered to the students who learn this distance MSc Home Science course. There are various job chances after the completion of this course in a wide range of fields. By joining services, marketing, and manufacturing firms, such candidates can build their careers. It is also helpful for promoting professional growth in social work and Entrepreneurship.
Those students who are enrolled in the course become experts in various subjects as they can get an understanding of food products and the nutrition present in them. Also, they learn to use home products efficiently and in a healthy manner. This course will make the learners effective communicators by imparting communication skills to them.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Home Science Distance Education
MSc Home Science distance course is focused on HR management, food service management, dispute management, better communication, and others.
- Communication is made better through both verbal and written ways. A variety of subjects that are focused on in this course are gender studies, nutrition, interior management, communication techniques, family management, and so on.
- Other topics that are studied in this course include politics, management, Entrepreneurship, development, nutrition, society, women empowerment, etc.
- This degree will support the students in recruitment and also in acquiring higher studies.
MSc Home Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For pursuing admissions to this distance MSc course, eligibility criteria are provided as:
- Students aspiring for these studies at the master’s level will have to be qualified at a UG level.
- From a recognized institute the bachelor’s degree students should be BSc in either Home Science or in the related subject.
- Each candidate will be selected for admission based on a minimum score of 50%.
- Selection of students for distance MSc Home Science courses is made directly on merit.
MSc Home Science Distance Education Scope
Multiple choices are there for students who complete an MSc degree in Home Science such as they can do MBA in the same subject. The other option for such candidates is to join interior designing as the studies of home science are much related to it. Students can also do a Ph.D. or employment in related areas. They can even serve as a Home Science teacher in any college or university.
Job Profiles for MSc Home Science
Opportunities for employment requiring a Master of Science in Home Science can be found in a diverse selection of fields. Home science is a course that is both an art and a science-oriented subject. It is most suitable for graduates who have a sensibility for modern art as well as home tasks. Some of the most desirable job opportunities for recent graduates include the following:
- Resort Manager
- Hostess/ Receptionist
- Interior designer
- Restaurant Manage
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|