MBA Interior Design Distance Education Admission 2023: Master of Business Administration in Interior Design degrees take two years to complete. It’s Created for Students with a bachelor’s degree. Combining business and design principles, the course teaches interior design. The program’s annual Fee is Rs. 42,541/-.
The four-semester master’s degree course of the distance mode MBA Interior Design includes numerous subjects such as Management Science, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Communication, Organizational Behavior, Management Information Systems, and so on. Students are trained in the interior design and management domain so that they can fulfill their needs in the contemporary professional world.
Admission Updates 2023:
- 06 November 2023: Admission to MBA distance education and regular courses has begun at IMTS Institute for the current academic year. Candidates can register themselves by 10 November 2023. Apply Now
- 06 November 2023: Subharati University distance MBA admissions have begun for the 2023-24 session. Graduates in any discipline can apply until 10 November 2023.
- 06 November 2023: Willian Carey University has opened its application windows for various Interior Design courses admission for session 2023-24. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply by 11 November 2023.
Interior designer, interior decorator, project coordinator, space planner, etc., are some of the most sought-after jobs a person can get after taking the course. After finishing their studies, applicants can expect to earn an average salary of between INR 8.25 LPA and INR 16.45 LPA.
MBA Interior Design Distance Education Highlights
|Course||Master of Business Administration in Interior Design|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree in any discipline|
|Fee||Rs. 42,541/- to Rs. 65,989/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Distance MBA Interior Design?
The postgraduate degree program of MBA Interior Design in distance learning mode is an exciting option for students who want to study the course instead of damning their fate. There are so many reasons why students must study the MBA Interior Design degree program at a distance mode. Some of the most attractive ones are shared below.
- The MBA Interior Design program in distance mode can be applied to and studied without the need to come to the college campus.
- The postgraduate program fee of the Distance MBA Interior Design program is affordable, which means all class students can study the Interior Design program without thinking much about the fees.
- The study content or materials for the MBA Interior Design distance program can be followed offline and online at the same time.
- Admission to an MBA degree program in interior design through distance education is easy to get with any entrance exam.
- MBA Interior Designing Distance Education is a dual specialization course at the MBA level that helps applicants get specialized education in two areas.
- With the help of a specially designed curriculum, the person who applies for this course will be able to improve their skills in management, design, leadership, and giving presentations. Students will be able to improve their skills and knowledge, which will help them get a good job in their field.
- Compared to many other courses, the success rate for students who finish an MBA Interior Design and business Management Distance Education course is higher than 45%.
Is MBA Interior Design Distance Education worth it?
Yes, an MBA Interior Design distance education is worth it and has become the choice of many candidates because of its numerous perks.
- Skills: This is one of the interior design distance learning courses that will make the candidates experts in technical drawing, creativity, imagination, visualization, spatial awareness, critical thinking, problem-solving, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: For most students, distance courses are time flexible because it does not have the traditional approach of studying at a fixed time or having tough schedules. This way, the candidates can save time.
- Fee and Cost: The range for the cost of this study program lies between INR 42,000 and INR 66,000 per year, and because of this lower fee structure, it has become accessible for many students.
- Earn While You Learn: In terms of doing a job, the distance courses are helpful, and the whole study and earning process of a candidate is not interrupted; thus, the experience can also be availed.
MBA Interior Design Distance Education Admission 2023
The process for registration for MBA Interior Design correspondence course admission 2023-24 is currently open at IMTS Institute.
Working professionals or Students seeking admission to this master’s degree can enrol themselves by 10 November 2023.
Candidates who want to avoid appearing in the entrance test for admission to this programme can apply directly on the basis of their score achieved in the graduation degree.
An online application form, along with all the required documents, must be submitted by the candidates to book a seat for the programme.
The school ensures that the entire admissions process can be done online, so students don’t have to go to the school’s campus. Only the scanned images of their original documents will need to be sent to our service department for the students to finish the rest of the process. If candidates need help or have questions, they can contact our expert counsellors by submitting their contact details via the registration form attached above.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Interior Design Distance Education
In order to take an MBA Interior Design Distance Education, Admission will be provided to those candidates who complete the below eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must pass their bachelor’s studies from a recognized institution or organization.
- No student will be needed to have appeared in the entrance exam for admission into the course.
- The institution has not listed any age criteria for admission into the course.
MBA Interior Design Distance Education Fee
There is a very nominal and affordable MBA Interior Design Distance Education admission which has to pay by the interested applicants. The course fee structure differs across different institutes. But the average fee ranges between INR 42,541 to INR 65,989 per year.
MBA Interior Design Distance Education Application Form
Applications for MBA Interior Design distance education admission 2023 are open at present. Students who are not able to attend regular classes but want to earn this master’s degree can apply for admission through distance learning mode.
Also, the students who want to earn this degree at very low and affordable fee ranges can fill out the application form attached above. Once you submit your details like name, phone number, mail ID, and your desired course then our expert career counselors will call you to tell you the details of admission.
MBA in Interior Design Distance Education in India
IMTS Institute offers MBA in Interior Design distance learning courses in India through various universities. Those Students who are interested to take admission in the Distance MBA course can apply for this. IMTS Institute takes applications from students at the website after meeting the eligibility criteria. The fee structure is affordable for the Applicants. Students are eligible to take jobs in reputed companies.
In distance mode, students do not need to worry about their geographical locations. They can apply for admission to distance MBA Interior Design course from any part of India. Students from states like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Delhi, Maharashtra, Assam, and Uttar Pradesh are enrolling in the course.
MBA Interior Design Distance Education in Delhi/NCR
Many institutes and colleges in Delhi/NCR offer admission to MBA Interior Design distance education courses. Students who want to make a career in this field can apply to any of the colleges and universities in the Delhi/NCR region.
In Delhi/NCR, more and more students are getting an MBA in interior design. The course combines creative and management studies, so it is a good fit for both. Students in Delhi who took this course at a distance at different colleges got good salaries.
Also, students can fill out the application form attached above to get a call from our best education counselors to get more details about admission to the MBA Interior Design Correspondence course including eligibility, fee details, syllabus, the application process, etc.
Distance MBA in Interior Design Course Syllabus
There are two years that can be spent in order to complete a Master of Arts in Interior Design by distance mode. The first year of the MBA program has the same subjects as all the courses in the program. During the second year of the program, students have the option to specialize in interior design. Below is a detailed description of the structure of the Distance MBA Interior Design course:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
Theory & History of Interior Design
Material & Construction
|Estimation & Costing|
|Vastu & Fengshui|
Computer for Business
Basics of Design & Furniture
|Technical Drafting||CAD & Visualisation|
Service Systems and Codes
Organizational Behaviour and HR
Accounting for Business
Scope of MBA Interior Designing Distance Education
The applicant who gets admission into the course of MBA Interior Design Distance Education gets to enhance their skills in the dual discipline that helps them opt for a successful career among two disciplines.
Most students get to look for a job, but some will go for sensuous level study at a Ph.D. level as it will be their highest education level. The job descriptions of students after pursuing the course can vary as per the profile or disciplines opted for by them.
Many will become entrepreneurs or run their businesses, while others will lead their task forces and take on freelance projects. Companies such as construction companies, design companies, interior design companies, and hospitality industries hire students with these skills.
MBA Interior Designing Distance Education Salary
Students holding MBAs in Interior Design & Business Management Distance Education receive different salaries based on their job profiles, job location, and organization type, etc. Depending on the level of service, the expected salary may range from 8.25 LPA to 16.45 LPA.
Best Interior Designers skills
Developing one’s own personal skills requires a lot of time and effort on the part of the individual. If you would like to become a successful interior designer as soon as possible after you have become capable and powerful, it is essential that you grasp these fundamental skills, tactics, and procedures. The following are a few of the most important skills you should have:
- Analytical Thinking
- Effective Client Communication
- Time Management
Job Profiles for MBA Interior Design Distance Education
After completing their MBA Interior Design Distance Education, the applicants can aspire for a job at profiles like:
- Interior designer,
- Human Resource Manager,
- Retail Design Architect,
- Exhibition Organizer,
- Project Coordinator, etc.
MBA Interior Design Distance Education Salary
|Interior Designer||INR 10.78 LPA|
|HR Manager||INR 9.9 LPA|
|Consultant||INR 10.3 LPA|
|Client Relationship Manager||INR 8.7 LPA|
|Furniture Designer||INR 8.4 LPA|
MBA Interior Design Distance Education FAQs?
Question: What is the Scope of the MBA Interior Design in a Distance Education programme?
Answer: Distance learning courses in interior design offer a variety of opportunities after completing an MBA. The options for students include higher education as well as employment in various fields, such as sales, finance, advertising, events, functions, accounting, IT firms, corporate firms, marketing, banking, etc.
Question: What is the salary of a Distance MBA Interior Design course?
Answer: After completing of MBA degree course in Interior Design from a distance students can get an initial starting package of INR 8.25 Lakhs per annum which can go up to INR 16.45 Lakhs per annum.
Question: Which MBA course is best for interior design?
Ans: MBA programme is designed to prepare graduates for entry into the corporate world with a solid understanding of Interior Design, as well as business fundamentals like Accountancy, Marketing, and Management, allowing them to succeed in the world of work.
Question: Can I do MBA in interior design after BCom?
Ans: Yes! Candidates are eligible to enroll in MBA in interior design after Bcom.