BA Event Management Distance Education Admission: A distance learning BA in event management is the best career path for which students can apply after passing out 12th board examination. Candidates need to pay the average fee for the program between INR 10,000 to 20,000 per year. It takes 3 years to complete. Distance BA in Event Management is a professional degree where the student learns how to arrange business meetings, seminars, conferences, and other official and formal events.
Only those who are inclined should pursue BA event management distance learning because it can be a demanding job and occasionally necessitates long working hours. These include event promotion and production, tour management, booking agencies, event sustainability, wedding, and party planning, sporting events, social media management, and many more. The course will teach all the needed knowledge for a successful career in events managing industries.
Job Profiles: Employment opportunities that make use of event management knowledge include the roles of marketing associate, manager, assistant manager, VP of retail strategy, and account manager.
BA Event Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Event Management|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 to INR 20,000* / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why Distance BA Event Management?
Students can save a surprising amount of money by enrolling in a distance education BA in event management. The tuition fee for the BA Event Management distance program is frequently a bit less expensive at IMTS Institute than the price for the same degree offered regular degree.
Students can work while taking Distance BA in event management. Distance courses, therefore, allow you the opportunity to combine two activities. Distance BA Event Management courses frequently incorporate extra readings and study resources to keep students interested in the subject.
Distance BA Courses Specializations
Key Features of BA Event Management Distance Education
The truth is that each student can gain in a unique way from their BA in Event Management distance education. Some key features of BA Event Management are given below:
- You will have the opportunity to plan your own projects or events in this course, where you will deal with actual clients and listeners.
- You’ll be able to work in a number of professions after completing the distance BA Event Management course. Career opportunities exist in a variety of fields, including event administration.
- With this distance course, you have the chance to start your own business in addition to becoming highly employable.
- Event management is working to make more attractive events with management’s ability and control of the cost of the events.
- So the course is introduced to provide knowledge about how to decide on the market for the event, a financial decision, visitors’ attractive management, and many other important factors included in academic curricula for event management.
BA Event Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into BA (Hons) in Event Management distance course ongoing at IMTS Institute. Students who have completed their 10+2 education with 55% marks can take admission into the course. The Institute is accepting admission based on the marks of 12th class and no entrance exam is required for admission. Students can apply online by filling out the form given above.
IMTS Institute has the best education counsellors to provide the information related to the course and students can call on 9210989898 for any query regarding admission.
BA Event Management Distance Education Application Form
Students can fill out the application form online. The form is given above and students can fill it out before the deadline. The form required a few details. Students must provide all details correctly. After the final submission of the form, our counsellor will call you within a few hours to proceed with the admission procedure.
BA Event Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
As per UGC, DEB, and AICTE, eligibility criteria for distance BA Event Management are given below:
- Students with a 10+2 passing certificate at least 60% are eligible to apply for the program.
- The selection method for admission to BA Event Management distance is primarily merit-based, but some institutions demand a fundamental aptitude test.
- There is no age limit for this distance course.
BA Event Management Distance Education Fees
Students who aspire to pursue a BA Event Management Distance Education can take advantage of an affordable fee structure. The fee structure for distance classes is relatively cheaper compared to regular classes. The annual fee for BA Event Management Distance Education ranges between INR 10,000 to INR 20,000*.
BA Event Management Distance Education Admission Process
The students who are aspiring admission into the BA Event Management Distance Education courses need to follow the desired path listed for admission in various institutions. A basic process for admission is listed below:
- The students aspiring for admission need to visit the official website of IMTS Institute and fill up the inquiry form listed on the website.
- Once the applicant has filled out the application form then the counseling staff of IMTS Institute will be contacting them.
- The students will be provided with the free counseling facility offered by the IMTS institute for the benefit of the students.
- Our experienced and skilled counselors help students in selecting the best institution for the course they are aspiring for.
Scope of BA Event Management Distance Education
Distance BA Event Management Course offers students in India and overseas a wide range of opportunities because of the diversity of its fields. An individual can more fully express their creativity through the study of this course.
Most students work as an event manager or organizer as a part-time job while continuing their academic studies because it does not require a 24/7 commitment to work, and because of its flexibility in employment, one can earn a degree while doing so.
BA Event Management Distance Education Subjects and Syllabus
The syllabus of the BA in Event Management course covers various topics. Students can gain theoretical and practical knowledge to sharpen their skills. It helps them to build careers in the field of event management. Here is the list of subjects covered in the BA Event Management.
- Public relation practices
- Corporate communication
- Advanced advertising
- Copywriting and media planning
- Research Methodology
- Event management
- Marketing management
- Science of human communication
- Principles of communication
- Principles and practices of management
BA Event Management Distance Education Salary Offered
BA Event Management specialists can earn a salary starting from 3 lacs to 20 lacs annually depending on their level of experience. As an event manager, you can have a lot of opportunities to work in many different areas. Some of them include schools, colleges, Universities, wedding halls, business companies, the music and film industry, etc.
BA Event Management Distance Education Job Profile
AICTE/UGC recognizes BA (Event Management) at distance mode. A BA in event management could lead to many different job opportunities. Employment opportunities that make use of event management knowledge include the following job roles:
- Birthday Party Anchor
- Public Relations Executive/Manager
- Brand Development Executive/Manager
- Promotion Executive/Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Printing Executive/Manager, etc.
- Administration Executive/Manager
- Event Manager
- Marketing Executive/Manager
- Designing Executive/Manager
- Production Executive/Manager
- Voice Artists
Voice Artists: A voice artist is a person who gives their voice to animated cartoons or dubbed movies. They narrate documentaries and corporate videos of a product to create more influence on the audience. A voice artist can show significant growth in user/customer engagement.
Higher Education after BA Event Management Distance Education Degree
These abilities can also be applied to additional education, such as a master’s degree in a related profession, to increase prospects for executive and teaching positions. One will graduate with a comprehensive set of creative business and management skills for a diverse range of potential career routes.
FAQ Regarding BA Event Management Distance Education
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Ques 4: Why do you want to study BA event management?
Ans: There are many skills you will be able to learn and gain by studying BA events management. These skills will not only help you succeed in this particular career path, but they will also prepare you with a whole host of transferrable skills and experiences that can be used in other fields, such as managing budgets and marketing campaigns.