BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 3-years UG course. Bachelor of Arts Hons in Event Management is a professional degree where the student learns how to arrange business meetings, seminars, conferences, and other official and formal events.
Understudies who should have a higher optional class with a passing 50% mark score are qualified to affirm the course.
This course involves designing different occasions and executing the arrangement in true classes, Business gatherings, Concerts, and weddings. However, the course duration can vary in different colleges.
BA Event Management course comprises an understanding how to plan various events and implement the plan in official seminars, Business meetings, Concerts, weddings, etc.
BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Event Management|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000 – INR 23450 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The Bachelor of Arts is designed to develop core skills and knowledge in theory and research in the humanities and social sciences. After having completed the bachelor of art course, there are more job opportunities in the field of Banks, Business houses, Economic Development, and law firm, and many organizations have provided the job.
- Event management is a 3 year of graduation degree course. Students must have a higher secondary class with a passing 50 % marks score and can take admitted in the course. In the course, students can take admitted online or offline, depending on the university.
- Bachelor of Art Event Management at Winchester combines a theoretical understanding of developing the practical skills needed to operate in the sector, both nationally and internationally. Universities are offering this course for the new batch of 2022, students can apply for regular and distance courses online.
- Event management is working to make more attractive events with management’s ability and control of the cost of the events. So the course is introduced to provide the knowledge about how to decide on the market for the event, a financial decision, visitors’ attractive management, and many other important factors included in academic curricula to event management.
BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students can apply for this course after pursuing higher secondary education in Commerce, Arts, or Science with 50% marks or above.
- According to the IMTS Institute, BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education demands a tuition fee ranging from Rs.11000 to Rs.23450.
- BA Event Management is being offered in full as well as part-time. Students can obtain this course either in regular classes or in distance learning mode. The future study options for such candidates are to get admissions in either MA or MBA Event Management.
According to the university, the Fee for BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education varies while off-campus (distance and online)education ranges from ( INR 11000 – INR 23450 per year).
BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education Admission Process
The students who are aspiring admission into the BA (Hons.) Event Management Distance Education courses need to follow the desired path listed for admission in various institutions. A basic process for admission is listed below:
- The students aspiring for admission need to visit the official website of IMTS institute and fill up the enquiry form listed on the website.
- Once the applicant has filled the application form then the counseling staff of IMTS institute will be contacting them.
- The students will be provided with the free counseling facility offered by the IMTS institute for the benefit of the students.
- Our experienced and skilled counselors help students in selecting the best institution for the course they are aspiring.
Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management Scope & Jobs
The degree holders can make their career as an Event Managers, Party Anchor, Voice Artists, Marketing Managers, Event Coordinator, Designing managers, Brand Development executives,
The specialist in Event Management Can earn an amount of 3 lacs to 20 lacs annually. Areas to work as an event manager are vast you can get management tasks in schools, colleges, universities, wedding halls, business companies, music and film industry, etc.
- Birthday Party Anchor
- Public Relations Executive/Manager
- Brand Development Executive/Manager
- Promotion Executive/Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Printing Executive/Manager, etc.
- Administration Executive/Manager
- Event Manager
- Marketing Executive/Manager
- Designing Executive/Manager
- Production Executive/Manager
- Voice Artists
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.