BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022: Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance is a 3-year programme that is equal to 6 academic semesters. Students who have an interest in accounting and finance are encouraged to apply for admission into this programme since it will improve the students’ prospects of having a developed and successful profession in the future.
This programme gives complete information about accounting and finance, it also deals with economics, finance, accounting and other related areas that are come in the business development. Students who have scored a minimum of 55% score in their 12th standard from a recognized institution can apply for admission into this course.
The biggest reason for students opting for this course is that they get the opportunity to complete the study without appearing in regular mode classes.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Eligibility: The least requirement in the criteria is passing 10+2. The average passing score is 50% which must have been secured by an applicant.
- Duration: Minimally 3 years are required to accomplish this distance program.
- Fee: Between the range of INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 per year, a fee is charged.
- Career-wise: One can continue pursuing BBA in Accounting and Finance Distance Education or working as a financial manager, or accountant to earn an annual approximate salary of INR 3.5 to 8.7 LPA.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Accounting and Finance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission started at IMTS Institute for the BBA Accounting & Finance Distance Education course for the year 2022. Students who are interested in getting admission need to visit the institute’s official website – imtsinstitute.com, and fill out the above form. BBA Accounting & Finance admission is allocated by the institution directly after the students complete the minimum eligibility requirements.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring for admission into the BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education course require to make sure that they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria required for admission. Some of the major requirements for BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education admission are:
- The applicant should have passed their 12th class study.
- A minimum score of 55% is required in the 12th standard scorecard from a recognized institution or board.
- Students of a reserved category are provided with the relaxation of a 5% score for admission.
- Students of any age criteria can apply for admission into this course as the institution doesn’t ask for any certain age group students.
The average fee charged for Distance BBA Accounting and Finance course ranges between INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 per year.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Principles & Practice of Management||Organizational Behaviour|
|Business Communication||Business Environment|
|Financial Accounting||Business Mathematics|
|Business Law||Environmental Management|
|Business Economics||Management Accounting|
|Computer Application||Profit Planning & Control|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Production Methods||Operations Research|
|Manpower Management||Industrial Law|
|Marketing Concepts||Office Management|
|Business Finance – I||Sales & Distribution Management|
|Business Statistics||Research Methodology|
|Computer Application||Business Finance – II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Management Information System||Corporate Planning & Strategic Management|
|Indian Economy||International Marketing|
|Banking Law & Practice||Marketing of Services|
|Advertising & Public Relations||Financial Institutions and Markets|
|Accounting Specialization||Accounting Specialization|
|Summer Training Report||Comprehensive viva-voce|
Benefits of BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education courses give time flexibility to their students. The candidate can learn this course anywhere and anytime. In this course, there is no fixed time for the study. This course depends on the candidate’s timetable.
- Low-fee course: It is a low-cost program for students. The average fee for this course is between INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 Per Year.
- Earn while you learn: The students can do a part-time job in other institutes while learning this program. This course is easy for working people.
- Online mode: The books and lectures of this course are provided to the students in online mode. They can access them anytime.
Career Options After Distance BBA Accounting and Finance
Top Job sectors for these professional degree holders are Banks, Consultancies, Loan Associations, Charity Associations, and Mortgage Companies, etc. Top profiles after completion of this course are Finance Consultant, Accounts Assistant, Tax Assistant, Accounts Executive, etc. Salary offers to these professionals range between INR 2.8 Lac to 45 lacs per annum.
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Charity Associations
- Finance Companies
- Insurance Industry
- Shopping Malls
- Mortgage Companies
- Business Schools
- Credit Unions
- Personal Financial Adviser
- Equity Research Analyst
- Finance Executive
- Accounts & Finance Consultant
- Accounts Executive
- Research Analyst
- Accounts Assistant with a Chartered Accountant
- Tax Assistant
- Internal Auditor
- Accounts Officer
- Business Analyst
- Assistant Controller
- Finance Officer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Answer: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Answer: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Answer: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.