BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Admission 2024: Any student who has completed 12th grade (minimum 45% marks) in any stream is eligible to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance under distance mode. It is a 3-year programme that is equal to 6 academic semesters. To apply for the 2024 academic session, candidates must apply at the official website of IMTS Institute by the deadline of 10 March 2024.
Students who have an interest in accounting and finance are encouraged to apply for admission into this programme since it will improve the students’ prospects of having a developed and successful profession in the future.
This programme gives complete information about accounting and finance, it also deals with economics, finance, accounting and other related areas that are come in the business development. Students who have scored a minimum of 45% score in their 12th standard from a recognized institution can apply for admission into this course.
The biggest reason for students opting for this course is that they get the opportunity to complete the study without appearing in regular mode classes.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance
- Eligibility: The least requirement in the criteria is passing 10+2. The average passing score is 50% which must have been secured by an applicant.
- Duration: Minimally 3 years are required to accomplish this distance program.
- Fee: Between the range of INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 per year, a fee is charged.
- Career-wise: One can continue pursuing BBA in Accounting and Finance Distance Education or working as a financial manager, or accountant to earn an annual approximate salary of INR 3.5 to 8.7 LPA.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- Currently, Mangalayatan University is accepting applications for its BBA program under various specializations. The deadline for applications is 08 March 2024.
- IMTS Institute is now accepting applications for its BBA Accounting and Finance Distance course, the last date for applying is 10 March 2024. Apply Now
- For the 2024-25 academic year, admission to the BBA Accounting and Finance has been announced at Subharti University Haryana. Submit your application by 07 March 2024.
- The BBA admission deadline for NIILM University in Accounting and Finance has been extended to 09 March 2024.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Highlights
|BBA Accounting and Finance
|Online / Offline
|INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 / Year
|UGC / DEB
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Admission 2024
There are multiple institutes that are offering these courses on the basis of eligibility criteria. Some of the Private and government universities’ eligibility & fees differ from others so students can check the average fees & Admission Criteria. The Application form for BBA Accounting & Finance is available above on this page.
The BBA Accounting & Finance Distance Education course at IMTS Institute has begun accepting applications for the year 2024. To apply for admission, students must visit the institute’s official website – imtsinstitute.com – and fill out the application form. Students who meet the minimum eligibility requirements for BBA Accounting & Finance admission are offered seats by the institution directly.
IMTS Institute is offering free counselling to interested students. Students can call on 9210 989898 to solve their queries regarding admission and course. It is one of the best institutes that offers the best student services.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Students who are aspiring for admission into the BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education course require to make sure that they can complete the minimum eligibility criteria required for admission. Some of the major requirements for BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education admission are:
- The applicant should have passed their 12th class study.
- A minimum score of 55% is required in the 12th standard scorecard from a recognized institution or board.
- Students of a reserved category are provided with the relaxation of a 5% score for admission.
- Students of any age criteria can apply for admission into this course as the institution doesn’t ask for any certain age group students.
The average fee charged for Distance BBA Accounting and Finance course ranges between INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 per year.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education Application Form
Admission in the BBA Accounting and Finance distance education has begun for the 2024 session. After completing the 12th, aspiring students can apply. To apply for the program, the application form needs to be filled. The form has been provided above in which correct details need to be entered. The counsellors will guide the students regarding the whole admission process. It is recommended to fill and submit the form before the last date to be considered for admission.
BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Syllabus
|Principles & Practice of Management
|Profit Planning & Control
|Business Finance – I
|Sales & Distribution Management
|Business Finance – II
|Management Information System
|Corporate Planning & Strategic Management
|Banking Law & Practice
|Marketing of Services
|Advertising & Public Relations
|Financial Institutions and Markets
|Summer Training Report
Benefits of BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The BBA Accounting and Finance Distance Education courses give time flexibility to their students. The candidate can learn this course anywhere and anytime. In this course, there is no fixed time for the study. This course depends on the candidate’s timetable.
- Low-fee course: It is a low-cost program for students. The average fee for this course is between INR 35,525 to INR 1,20,000 Per Year.
- Earn while you learn: The students can do a part-time job in other institutes while learning this program. This course is easy for working people.
- Online mode: The books and lectures of this course are provided to the students in online mode. They can access them anytime.
Career Options After Distance BBA Accounting and Finance
Top Job sectors for these professional degree holders are Banks, Consultancies, Loan Associations, Charity Associations, and Mortgage Companies, etc. Top profiles after completion of this course are Finance Consultant, Accounts Assistant, Tax Assistant, Accounts Executive, etc. Salary offers to these professionals range between INR 2.8 Lac to 45 lacs per annum.
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Charity Associations
- Finance Companies
- Insurance Industry
- Shopping Malls
- Mortgage Companies
- Business Schools
- Credit Unions
- Personal Financial Adviser
- Equity Research Analyst
- Finance Executive
- Accounts & Finance Consultant
- Accounts Executive
- Research Analyst
- Accounts Assistant with a Chartered Accountant
- Tax Assistant
- Internal Auditor
- Accounts Officer
- Business Analyst
- Assistant Controller
- Finance Officer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Answer: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Answer: Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Answer: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.