BBA Computer Application Distance Education Admission 2023: BBA course is offered for admission in computer application from the distance education mode at IMTS Institute. The admission process at the IMTS Institute has been going on for the academic session 2023. Students willing to get admission can apply by filling out the application form listed on the institution’s website.
The duration for pursuing the BBA computer application distance education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students get to cover essential topics of computer application while learning in detail about the basic syllabus listed for the BBA distance education course.
Students who have completed their 12th class or an equivalent study from a recognized board or institution can apply for admission into the course. Once the applicant has completed their registration process for admission they will be contacted and then guided for further process by our expert counselors.
By getting admission into the BBA computer application distance education course the students get the opportunity for enhancing their skills related to management, information technology, etc. Students by enrolling in this course enhance their knowledge in a manner that will uplift their career opportunities.
As the students complete their BBA computer application distance education course they get to apply for jobs at profiles like software developer, research assistant, web designer, network administrator, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get after completing this course can get around INR 3,45,000 to INR 5,60,000.
Update: Admission started for session 2023. Students can register their names by filling out the registration form listed on the website page.
- Course Full form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Application
- Duration: The course typically has a duration is 3 years.
- Eligibility: Only students who have completed the 10+2 level education with 45% marks are eligible to apply.
BBA Computer Application Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Computer Application|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 39,801 to INR 53,400 per year|
|Eligibility||12th or Equivalent|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why BBA in Computer Applications?
BBA Computer Applications is a very nice option to get a bachelor’s degree in Business and marketing with technical skills in computer application, every department company has its own IT department, and they want a person who has IT skills. As the advancement of the IT world is increasing day by day, many organization needs IT specialist or related ones. Also, the career option after this course is one of the high-salary jobs in India.
The student learns about Programming, Testing, Application Development, Maintenance, Networking, Computer architecture, and others also. In this course, the student also learns about business-related concerns.
BBA Computer Application Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into Distance BBA in Computer Applications has started at IMTS Institute for session 2023. Admission will be offered based on the previous qualification; there is no entrance exam conducted.
Distance BBA in Computer Application Eligibility
- Students have to pass on 10th & 12th with 50% percent marks in order to apply for this course.
- BPP Bachelor’s of a preparatory program or any diploma holder from any recognized university can apply.
- There is no entrance exam conducted for the course.
To enroll for the BBA in Computer Application at distance mode, the fee ranges from Rs 39,801 to Rs 53,400 per year.
BBA Computer Application Distance Course Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Financial & Management Accounting|
|Business Mathematics & Statistics||Marketing Management|
|Fundamentals of Computers||E-Commerce|
|Business English||Internet & Web Designing|
|Principles of Management||Lab II Internet & Web Designing|
|A lab I Office Automation Package||Environmental Studies|
|Business Information Systems|
|Business Accounting Software|
|Lab III Business Accounting Software|
Benefits of BBA Computer Application Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The candidates can learn this course when they are free from their current schedule. This program does not force the students to only study. It can also permit students to work in other institutes.
- Low fee structure: As a comparison, the fee of the distance BBA course is a bit low, unlike the regular BBA programs. The fee for this course is Rs 39,801 to Rs 53,400 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates of the distance BBA course can work in other institutes. This course does not have any bondage for the students within the time limit.
- Online classes: The students have the facility of online classes and papers in this program. This course has both facilities of online and offline modes.
BBA Subjects Involve
- Principle of Management
- Business Economics
- Accounting – Financial and Management Accounting
- Business Mathematics
- Marketing Management
- Operations Research
- Production and Material Management
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
Distance BBA Computer Application Job Types
For those candidates who complete their course, students will have a much more comfortable time enrolling themselves in reputed companies due to the course’s high level of attention. The following is a list of numerous employment opportunities available to graduates of the BBA in Computer Applications programme are listed below:
- Computer Trainer
- Computer Programmer
- Application Support Staff
- Application Development Analyst
- Computer Operator/Office Assistant
- Computer Data Entry Operator
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Computer Operator
- Computer Assistant
- Computer Data Entry Operator
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans: Yes, BBA Computer Application Distance Education offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Ans: No, Until now there is not a valid online examination in the Indian education system.
Ans: If the student wishes to study part-time education then all the related materials and all related books they can get from home and preparation for the examination and if any problem they got related to study kindly visit the study center for this.
Be the first to leave a review.