BBA Hons Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission: It is a 3 years duration course offered for admission by numerous institutions and universities with the objective of providing high-quality knowledge in the hospitality management discipline for students. Students who have completed their 12th class and have an interest in pursuing a career in the hospitality field should apply for admission.
IMTS Institute provides BBA Distance Education in Hospitality Management (Hons) for admission 2022. Students get the opportunity to study in detail multiple topics related to the management and hospitality sectors by opting for this course through the distance mode. The fee for pursuing this course is generally around INR 14,500 to INR 63,500.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration Honours in Hospitality Management.
- Eligibility: Every candidate who wishes to acquire this course must be a qualified one in the 10+2 examination.
- Duration: Almost 3 years is the required duration for BBA Hons Hospitality Management Distance Education.
- Fee: Distance BBA Hons Hospitality Management course has a fee of INR 14,500 to INR 63,500.
- Career-wise: When students acquire this degree at a distance they have various opportunities to study or work. Some popular roles are food & services beverage manager, front desk officer, etc. Where individuals can earn INR 1.9 to 5.3 lacs per annum.
BBA Hons Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Hons. Hospitality Management|
|Fee Structure||INR 14,500 to INR 63,500|
|Type||Online / Offline|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
Distance BBA Course Specializations
BBA Hons Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission
Admission into BBA Hons in Hospitality Management Distance has been started at IMTS Institute. Students can apply for this course after completing 10+2 & make a career in various fields, such as Marketing, Computer Applications, Language, Executive Managers, etc. The course with the eligibility of approx 55% marks in HSC.
It helps in the getting best knowledge and skill of Hospital Management because it provides complete knowledge of management techniques during study time, It is a 3-year undergraduate degree divided into 6 semesters. Each semester has specialized courses in related subjects and specializations.
Distance BBA (Hons) Hospitality Management Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 education is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission.
- A minimum 45% score in class XII makes one eligible to apply for this arts program.
- Admission of Distance BBA (Hons) Hospitality Management is merit-based.
Jobs demanding a BBA in Hotel Management are available in India’s private and public sectors. A graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management has a wide range of options and possibilities to examine after earning their degree. As a result, the BBA Hotel Management field in India has a huge amount of potential and opportunity. The annual salary offered to hospitality managers is between INR 3 Lac to 06 Lac per year.
Distance BBA (Hons) Hospitality Management Syllabus
|1st Year||3rd Year|
|Communication Skills||Small Business Management|
|Quantitative Techniques in Business||Business Statistics and Research Methodology|
|Business Environment||Digital Communication|
|Research Methods||Principle of Management|
|Legal Framework of Business||Elective Subjects|
|Planning and Development||Hospitality Marketing & Sales|
|Organizational Behavior||Hospitality Law|
|Project -I||Sales Techniques for the hotel industry|
|2nd Year||Workshop on Executive Communication|
|Legal and Regulatory Framework|
|Human Resource Management|
|information Technology Management|
|Advertising and Sales|
BBA Hons Hospitality Management Distance Education Job Types
- Marketing & Sales Executive
- Hotel Management & Food Craft Institute
- Head & Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Cabin Crew & Hostess & Host
- Teacher & Home Tutor
- Sales Exec. & Sales Representative
- Manager & Supervisor
- Hospitality Executive
- Catering Officer
- Field Supervisor & Field
- Manager & Director
- Catering Supervisor & Assistant
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Ans: Yes, The BBA course is a Professional undergraduate degree.
Be the first to leave a review.