BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education: IMTS Institute opens its admission window for students who want to apply for BBA Hons Travel & Tourism ODL Admission. The Institute offers this 3-year bachelor’s degree course at the fee range of Rs 25,387 to Rs 55,668 per year. 12th from CBSE/ICSE/other state board is required to apply for admission to this distance BBA course in the specialization of Travel and tourism.
Students enrolling in this course get to study topics like accounting, financial management, beverage management, communication skills, etc.
- Eligibility: Students who have completed their 12th class from the relevant discipline can apply for admission into the BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Distance Education. Students who are aspiring for this course will be able to enhance their career options in disciplines like hotel management, tourism management, etc.
- Duration: The curriculum of the BBA Hons Travel and Tourism distance course is of 3 years that are divided into 6 equal semesters so that the students can easily learn and gather all the important information in the correct manner.
- Top Job Profiles: There are numerous profiles that the students can opt for a job after completing their BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Distance Education course such as tour operator, hotel manager, travel agency manager, etc.
- Salary: The salary package that an applicant aspires to get after completing this course can get around INR 2,85,000 to INR 5,42,000.
Update: Admission for sessions 2023 started. Students can apply for admission to this course by filling out the application form soon.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management|
|Fee Structure||Rs 25,387 to Rs 55,668/ Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education Admission 2023
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course is a three years course. Students who are interested in making a career in travel and tourism take admission in these courses.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management program prepares students to manage the services provided by suppliers such as airlines, car rental agencies, hotels, agencies, cruise lines, gaming casinos, tour operators, railways, restaurants, and motor coaches. The course provides practical and theoretical knowledge of these mentioned topics.
Travel & Tourism Management is important in every field because college and university have their traveling facility to move from one place to another in each organization or hotel. In this case, the travel department manages the vehicles according to the distance and out of the traveling.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education Application Form
Students who want to enrol in the course must have to fill out the form given above on this page. The form must be filled with all the correct details. After finally submitting the form, Students will receive a response from the institute. Expert education counsellor will contact students to complete the admission procedure.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education Eligibility
- Students who have passed their HSC or 12th class examination from a recognized board can apply for Distance BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management.
- The minimum age should be 18 limits.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education Fee Structure
A flexible fee structure has been provided to students who are enrolling for BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management for the academic session 2023. Students can deposit their fees through the online portal. Distance BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management course average fee is Rs 25,387 to Rs 55,668 per year.
Required Documents for BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education
- 10th,12th qualification Certificate, and mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Categories Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Passport size Photo
Benefits of BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education
- Time flexibility: In this program, there is no limited time for study. This course allows the student to start learning when they are free from their current schedule. The candidate can do a part-time job in this course.
- Low cost: The fee structure of the distance BBA is low. It has a very low-cost fee range of Rs 25,387 to Rs 55668 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The students can learn this course anywhere and anytime because all courses are done online. So, the candidate can submit their admission form online on the university’s website.
- Online classes: All course lectures are professionally recorded, and access to them is given to the students. The candidates can submit their work at their timetable and responsibilities.
BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education Scope
The travel industry has grown rapidly since the pandemic. Upon completion of BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education, a student can work at a travel agency, an institution, a hotel, a wildlife agency, a travel consulting agency, etc. These candidates can receive decent salary packages.
Career Opportunities after BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Distance Education
With a BBA Hons Travel and Tourism distance education program, a person can work in the public or private sector, depending on their choice. The following are some of the popular career opportunities for distance BBA Hons Travel and Tourism graduates:
|Employment Area for Graduates|
|Food Industry||Government Tourism Departments|
|Hospitality Industry||Tourism Boards (State as well as Central)|
|Hotels & Allied Service Industries||Government Tourist information offices|
|Ticketing Agencies||Government-run Hotels|
|Tour Operators Agencies||Transportation services|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations for BBA Hons Travel and Tourism Management Distance Education Admission.
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. its also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Ans: Candidates must be passed graduation from a recognized university.