BBA Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024: BBA Marketing via distance learning is a course to study at the UG level in the field of business administration. Nowadays, the distance mode for this course is most adopted and taken by most of the students who are financially deprived. Most students do part-time or full-time jobs to support their studies, and thus distance learning is best for them to save their time and money as it is most affordable.
BBA Marketing Distance education is a 3-year course that helps students gain expertise in the fields of sales and marketing department. All the distance educational institutes are approved by UGC to offer this course curriculum. Besides this, such degree holders are also provided ample job opportunities such as Marketing Manager, Advertising Executive, Sales Manager, and so on.
Along with a curriculum in marketing, market study and analytics, finance, telecommunication, customer support, and sales, the BBA Marketing Distance Education offers IMTS Institute, students a fundamental study in business and management concepts.
UPDATE: Admission into BBA Sales and Marketing Distance Education course started at IMTS Institute (India’s No 1 Distance Learning Institute)
Students that focus on marketing may gain business knowledge and useful capabilities. Distance BBA courses can be structured around a managerial paradigm where students study marketing ideas and how to apply them to decision-making and managing business operations.
BBA Marketing Distance Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute has extended the application deadline for its BBA Marketing Distance Education program, and the final deadline is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- Amissions to the BBA Marketing distance program at SKU University for the 2024-25 academic year will be available until 26 February 2024.
- Subharti University is currently open for admission to its BBA Marketing programs until 28th February 2024.
- Applications are being accepted by Mangalayatan University for its BBA Marketing programs. The deadline for admissions is 28th February 2024.
BBA Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|BBA in Marketing
|Passed 10+2 with 45%
|Rs 24,845/- to Rs 41,225/- per year
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute is India’s No.1 distance learning institute that aims at providing the best opportunity to students to improve their level of knowledge and skills. The IMTS Institute has been working for the benefit of students selflessly for the past 16+ successful years.
In the past 16+ years, the IMTS Institute has been able to secure more than 26k+ admissions which shows the value of our hard work and dedication toward students. The main objective of IMTS Institute is to provide knowledge and education to every student irrespective of the place they live or their financial conditions also.
Why BBA Marketing Distance Learning?
The following are some reasons why candidates may choose BBA (Sales and Marketing) as their undergraduate program after completing 12th grade:
- Students in this course learn how to develop, manage, analyse, and execute marketing strategies.
- Students should use these abilities to establish and sustain profitable interactions with their intended customers. Methodical and impartial approaches are taken to evaluate and search for potential marketing resolutions.
- Students also learn the basics of the management methodology used to create and manage the retailer’s marketing strategy.
- The marketing field is the one where candidates learn to apply marketing strategies and business principles to handle clients and increase the number of customers.
- In BBA Sales and Marketing distance education, students learn about marketing advertising strategy as well as the fundamentals of advertisements.
BBA Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024
IMTS Institute is currently accepting new applications for their BBA Marketing distance learning program. On the IMTS website, interested students can fill online admission form and apply for courses. The admission process is relatively easy because the Institute offers hassle-free registration that allows students to submit their applications from the comfort of their homes. Students who need any concerns or guidance can check the free counselling services offered by IMTS Institute.
BBA Marketing Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The minimum criteria for BBA Sales and Marketing Distance Education will be set by IMTS Institute for students who will be registered. The applicant has to fulfil all requirements before continuing.
- The students must have a 10+2 passing certificate with a minimum score of 50% from a recognized authority in order to engage in the BBA Sales and Marketing Distance Education program.
- Best distance learning institutes like IMTS Institute provide admission based on merit in order to be eligible.
Key Features of BBA Marketing Distance Education
BBA Marketing is a UG degree to know more about marketing and business management strategies. In order to secure a career in the marketing and management field, this course provides an introduction to marketing principles and ideas.
The curriculum of this Distance BBA Marketing course is designed in such a way that covers all the traditional and advanced methods of marketing, and the students are able to solve the problems that occur in business.
Through this distance course, students get to specialize in business economics programs, interactive marketing, advanced social media marketing, search engine marketing, special product marketing, and so on.
Benefits of Choosing BBA Sales & Marketing Management
We discussed why students should opt for BBA Sales and Marketing distance education above, but now let’s look at further benefits of this specific degree:
- A distance BBA Sales and Marketing program allow students to examine the potential ways to restructure new market operations and develop methods that will benefit the business.
- There are methods to increase the awareness of the business or start-ups among customers, investors, employees, distribution networks, and others. This program covers revenue, product description, branding, cost, delivery, and marketing.
- A primary objective of this course is to provide a solid understanding of unrestricted capitalism that is more economical.
- Students examine various course marketing initiatives, tactics, and case studies used by organizations to gain profit by addressing social concerns such as the environment, healthcare, and society.
Scope of BBA Marketing Distance Education
By holding a BBA Marketing Distance degree, individuals the advanced management strategies are acquired by the candidates to work in the marketing industry. A promising career can be achieved by the candidates who get a distance BBA in Marketing. A lot of job opportunities are obtained by candidates in numerous sectors. A career in this field is made with job profiles like market research analyst, marketing manager, advertising executive, sales manager, and so on.
After this course, students can also study at the master’s level by opting for an MBA degree in marketing, marketing management, sales & marketing, etc. In the professional field salary trend is from INR 2 to lacs per year.
Jobs After BBA Marketing Distance Education
The compensation range for a Distance BBA in India is somewhere INR 2 LPA. The graduates’ salaries are determined by factors such as their degree of education, grades, years of experience, and talents they have acquired.
This course will provide skills to work in the marketing and management sector, thus providing a good number of job opportunities. The following are examples of frequent job profiles that pay an average salary
- Sales Specialist
- Market Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Planning Executive, etc