BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Admission: The Foreign Trade Management course provides a worldwide perspective while also assisting in the development of a firm foundation and awareness of the elements that influence the global marketplace. The hands-on exercises and topic papers that make up the course’s foundation cover all of the key ideas and vocabulary of international commerce.
BA distance education in Trade Management deals with the study of the following subjects; Basics of International Trade, Elements of Export Marketing, Export Documentation & Procedure, IFT, etc.
Duration: BA Foreign Trade distance education is offered for a duration of 3 years minimum. The maximum level and duration of this program are 4 years.
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Foreign Trade Practice|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 23,000 to INR 39,000 per year|
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education course at IMTS Institute has started for session 2022-23. The students who are aspiring admission into this course require to apply for admission by filling out the application form listed for admission. The process for admission application is completely online and can be pursued from the official website.
Students can select the applicants for admission to the course after comparing their scores in the qualifying and the preliminary exam scores. Students after pursuing this course get to apply for jobs at numerous profiles like financial analysts, investment analysts, market analysts, marketing managers, etc.
Why BA Foreign Trade Management Distance Learning?
- With the onset of globalization, which has made international boundaries permeable, the value of this course has expanded dramatically in the recent few decades. Students will be better prepared with information that influences global business after graduating with Distance BA in Foreign Trade Management.
- The duration of a BA in Foreign Trade Management is usually 3 years, however, certain schools may provide it half-time. This three-year UG degree is offered in distance mode by a number of schools and universities.
- One of them is BA in Foreign Trade Management, which provides students with a better employment alternative.
- Students interested in studying BA in Foreign Trade Management can apply. IMTS is among the institutions that provide admission to the program.
Distance BA Foreign Trade Practice Eligibility Criteria
- BA Foreign Trade Distance Education course needs students to have completed their 12th class with a grade point average of 45 percent.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission into Distance BA Foreign Trade.
- Also, there are no minimum age criteria for getting into this course.
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Admission Process
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education admission is handled in the same way as any other program. For your convenience, we’ve included some of the most important things to keep in mind while the admissions process is underway:
- The application process for a Distance BA in Foreign Trade Management varies per institution.
- For admission to the Distance BA Foreign Trade Management UG program, certain colleges/institutions may evaluate the candidates’ aggregate results in their 10+2 qualifying exam.
- Some institutions may have their own entrance test that applicants must pass with the required cutoff scores in order to be accepted for entrance to the Distance BA Foreign Trade Management program.
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Fee Structure
BA Foreign Trade Practice Distance Education; the tuition fees are INR 23,000 to INR 39,000 per year.
Salary Packages after BA Foreign Trade Distance Education
The average starting salary offered to Distance BA Foreign Trade graduates starts from INR 03 lakh to 08 lakh per annum.
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Employment Area and Job Opportunities
Many businesses hire specialists in the field of foreign trade and then put those employees to work on international initiatives. You might also work as a foreign trade manager. In this role, your responsibilities would include understanding international trade regulations and agreements as well as assessing the technical data involved in global deals.
- Business Analyst
- Tax Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Operation Management
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Budget Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
Skills Required for BA Foreign Trade Distance Education Graduate
BA Foreign Trade Distance Education graduates need to have a lot of hard and soft skills to do well in their jobs. These aren’t always things that students can learn in the classroom. Students should always try to get out of their comfort zones and get as much knowledge as they can. Here are some of these skills:
- Ability to perform quantitative analysis
- Ability to conduct research
- Skills in Analytical Thinking
- Stress-Resistant Ability
- Ability to interact with others