BSc Data Science Distance Education: The admission process is going on for the session 2024-25 in BSc Data Science distance education at IMTS Institute with a deadline of 04 March 2024. BSc Data Science is an undergraduate-level distance learning program of 3-year duration. The eligibility for this distance course requires passing 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects or equivalent and a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and the course fee ranges between INR 20,000 to 40,000 per year at different institutes.
The curriculum covers topics like programming languages (Python, R, Java), statistics, machine learning, data mining, big data analytics, data visualization, and database management. The Distance BSc data science course is approved by UGC and the graduates can get jobs such as data scientist, data architect, business intelligence analyst, data engineer, data analyst, and so on. Students can register by submitting the application form attached below.
Latest Admission Updates (February 2024)
- IMTS Institute invites applications for BSc Data Science for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 04 March 2024. Apply Now
- Limited seats for BSc Data Science at Subharti University for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply by 02 March 2024.
- NIILM University announces BSc Data Science admission for the 2024-25 session. Submit applications before the extended deadline of 01 March 2024.
- SKU University opens BSc Data Science admissions for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date is 02 March 2024.
- Mangalayatan University commences BSc Data Science admission for the 2024-25 session. Apply before 01 March 2024.
- William Carey University invites applications for the BSc Data Science program for the 2024-25 academic year. Apply before 04 March 2024.
BSc Data Science Distance Education Highlights
|BSc Data Science Distance Education
|12th with 50% Marks
|INR 20,000 to 40,000* / Year
|UGC / DEB Level
Why pursue BSc Data Science via Distance Education?
For learners who are passionate to learning about data science, this course is ideal. In this course, students develop skills in interpreting and analyzing data that can be applied in business strategies, marketing, finance, banking, healthcare, and manufacturing.
In this course, students gain expertise in gathering and analyzing a large number of data sets. They specialize in data visualization, data intuition, programming, software engineering, data wrangling, machine learning, etc. Students are able to learn and work with a variety of programming languages.
This course has a huge demand in the IT world and ample career chances are offered to such degree holders. In this field annual earnings are also high.
What is BSc Data Science Distance Education?
The three-year undergraduate degree programme BSc Data Science via distance learning mode is focused on developing skills to manage, analyze, collect, and calculate large data by using techniques and theories from mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc. This course comes under the Computer Science domain and the split into six semesters.
BSc Data science corresponding course consists of various core and elective subjects including data science, data analysis, data structure, C programming, probability, mathematics, etc.
Candidates must possess 12th grade with 45-50% aggregate marks from a recognized board, with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
BSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of BSc Data Science Distance Education
BSc Data Science is a specialized course that deals with data analysis. On the other hand, students are provided with knowledge of machine learning and statistics to interpret the data sets.
- Various techniques and methodologies of mathematics and statistics are applied to analyze the data.
- Through this course, various subjects are taught including bio-data analytics, data mining, applied statistics, data visualization, predictive modeling, machine learning, and so on.
- Students gain expertise to solve real-time data analysis issues and they get skills to explore, collect, understand, and analyze the sets of data.
BSc Data Science Distance Education Admission 2024
The admission window of the institute has been open for the academic session 2024-25. Students can register for admission themselves for the distance education course BSc Data Science admission by filling out the application form attached above. The application process for admission through IMTS Institute is available both Online and Offline. This distance course does not require students to take the entrance exam, students can apply for direct admission.
Students can also call on 9210989898 for any query regarding admission and course. The education counsellor will assist them in securing admission and getting proper information about the course. Students can also fill the form given above.
BSc Data Science Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Acquiring entries for this course is not much difficult, one just needs to meet the criteria given:
- It is necessary for all the candidates to complete their studies up to the UG level.
- Further, the candidates need to have a 50 percent least score in the last examination in major subjects of computer science, mathematics, etc.
- Having prior experience is not the main requirement.
- Candidates can apply as there is no age restriction.
BSc Data Science Distance Education Fee
The fee for the course is low in distance mode compared to regular mode. Generally, the fee varies from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 40,000 per year. The fee also includes some other charges like identity card fees, exam fees, tuition fees, etc.
BSc Data Science Distance Education in India
IMTS Institute offers BSc in Data Science Distance learning course in India. It is a 03 years duration course. In this course, students learn about a deep understanding of Data Analysis and manage all types of data. Students must have the eligibility of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute. Those students who are interested in data science can apply to the website of IMTS. They can check all the requirements related to admission.
BSc Data Science Distance Education Subjects
This course has various core and elective subjects. Some of the following subjects are given below.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Programming in C
- Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Data Science
- Software Quality Management
- Software Testing
- Supply Chain and Logistics Analytics
- Nature Processing Analytics
Advantages of BSc Data Science Distance
Pursuing a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Data Science via Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode can be a strategic and rewarding choice for those candidates who are interested in working with data, marketing data-driven decisions, leveraging technology, etc. BSc Data Science distance education opens doors to a variety of career opportunities in machine learning, data engineering, data analysis, etc.
BSc Data Science Distance Education Scope
Multiple recruiters provide job opportunities to graduates of the Distance BSc Data Science degree. There are several well-known recruiters in the sector, including TEG Analytics, HCL, IBM, Cartesian Consulting, and others. Graduates may be hired as data scientists, data mining engineers, data analysts, analytics managers, and business analysts in such companies.
BSc Data Science Salary
The salary for a Bachelor of Science in Data Science in India is not predetermined and instead is contingent on a combination of elements. After receiving this bachelor’s degree in India, compensation can be affected by factors such as location, years of work experience, level of designation, and many others earning an annual salary of about INR 4 to 7 LPA.