BA English Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Bachelor of Arts in English is a 3-years UG level course. It covers the topics like American English literature, Modern Indian Writing, Fictional Writing, and linguistics under the BA Distance Education in English specialization.
The Average course fee charged for BA English in DDE mode is INR 11000 to INR 23000 per year. After completing the higher secondary class, students can take admission to the course. There are many job opportunities has in India and other countries from various organizations/companies.
BA English Distance Education Admission Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in English|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th examination in any stream|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 11000 to INR 23000 per year|
BA English Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission into BA English is currently ongoing for session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. Students can apply for distance learning courses. Bachelor of Arts in English is a degree program that focuses on English literature, its literacy history, rhetoric, and Cultural studies. It also includes studying the various stages of its evolution in the English language in history. This course can be taken from a wide range of universities and colleges across India.
The courses included in the course of BA English are English Prose, English Poetry, Professional Communication, Communicative English, and many more. It is not compulsory to take a master’s degree in English after doing bachelors in English, there are many options available to do further studies in any different field. Thus it provides flexibility to the students in choosing their careers.
Why BA English Distance Learning?
- It is very well known to us that English is the international language and it is needed for studies and job in foreign countries and this course will enhance your language skills.
- Under the UG category courses, this course needs almost 3 years for completion in the online mode however it can also be longer up to a time period of 5 years.
- Upon completion of this course, the options for being hired are numerous in areas like publishing houses, journalism, teaching, and so on. These graduates can also be employed as translators.
- Opting for this course in distance mode will provide you with the same benefits as are provided to students who take this course in regular mode. Both the recognizing institutes like UGC and DEB are offering approval to offer this course.
BA English Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum education required for securing admission to the distance BA English course is intermediate with English as the major subject.
- In the last exams of the 12th class, the marks of students should be 50% in overall subjects.
BA English Distance Education Fees
Usually, distance BA English course is completed within a period of 3 years on a minimum basis. This duration varies based on the institute you choose to study and on the interest of candidates. Almost 6 semesters are there in the 3-year duration. The Distance BA English course fee is Rs 11,000 to Rs 23,000 per year.
BA English Distance Education Admission Process
The admission into BA English Distance Education course is generally conducted after the applicant’s qualifying scores but the process can vary as per the institution’s admission structure. As per IMTS institute, we help you get admission into the course in the following ways:
- Interested students need to fill up the inquiry form listed on the page of the website of IMTS institute.
- The students will get the option for selecting the course that they aspire for admission in.
- After selecting the course, the student will get a call from our counselor regarding the response to the inquiry.
- Our expert counselors provide free off-cost counseling sessions to the students for helping them with the best solution regarding admission to any course.
Career Prospects After BA English Distance Education
There are numerous job roles & areas which one can pursue after completing BA English Distance Education mode: Some job areas & roles are given below:
- Government Departments
- Coaching Centres
- Translation Centres
- Educational Institutes
- Language Institutes
- English Trainer
- English Tutor
- IELTS Faculty & English Trainer
- English Translator
- English Content Writer
- Faculty Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter
- Call Centre Executive
- Customer Support Executive
BA English Distance Learning Syllabus
|Semester||Subjects of study|
|British Literature I|
|Indian Writing in English|
|Background to the Study of English Literature I|
|British Literature II|
|Regional Indian Literature in Translation|
|Background to the Study of English Literature II|
|British Literature III|
|Modern English Language and Usage|
|Digital Literacy: Concepts and Skills|
|American Literature I|
|Film and Literature|
|SEM V||American Literature II|
|Post Colonial Literature in English I, Australian Literature|
|Introduction to Translation Studies|
|SEM VI||Contemporary Literature|
|Post–Colonial Literature in English II Canadian Literature|
|World Literature in Translation|
Be the first to leave a review.