MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission: MBA Power Management Distance Education is a PG-level course that teaches about the management of the power sector. It is the most approachable course provided in correspondence mode. So that each of the deserving candidates without having any issues can complete the education. The fee structure for distance courses is also very affordable.
Distance colleges and universities across the country are providing this distance course for eligible candidates. The course curriculum is approved and recognized by UGC. It has high quality to meet the standards of regular courses. In various distance institutes, the placement cells are responsible for providing good career options to the passing Students. Some related jobs are service maintenance manager, project manager, etc.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MBA Power Management Distance Education?
The power sector is the one on which various other sectors rely and its management is very necessary. In order to manage it, more managers are needed and this benefit is secured from the MBA Power Management course. As these distance degree holders can provide their services in this sector and work for its betterment.
There are multiple job options that can be acquired after this degree such as one can become an EPC manager, commercial manager, business analyst, and so on. Such professionals work in sectors such as Indian Oil, Indian Petroleum, Reliance Industries, NHPC, NTPC, and so on.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Admission
The admission for the MBA in Power Management Course in Distance Education Mode is going on at IMTS Institute for session 2023-24. Only those who meet the eligibility requirements can only apply for this course. There is a deadline of 30 September 2023 for students to enrol at the IMTS Institute. Interested applicants can submit the form before the deadline. Students can fill out the form given above with the correct details.
MBA Distance Course Specialization
Key Features of MBA Power Management Distance Education
MBA in Power Management is a distance course that is provided to students at the PG level and comprises 2 years in which 4 semesters exist.
- This course combines the knowledge of both management and engineering field. In this course, one learns to manage the power sector and conserve energy resources and utilities efficiently.
- Various skills are there that are acquired by the candidates learning this course, some skills are time management, confidence, flexibility, and project planning.
- Some specific subjects in which one can specialize are power control, power supply, and operations management.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The criteria of eligibility that needed to be fulfilled by the aspirants are given as:
- A minimum qualification needed here for becoming eligible is graduation from a known University.
- The last UG degree such as BBA or B.Com will be preferred.
- At least a 50% score is required to be secured in the last UG exams.
- The entrance exam will have to be qualified by the candidates based on the institute.
- Without facing an age limit or requirements of experience applications can be made.
MBA Power Management Distance Education Scope
There is extensive scope for the power management sector. Its scope can be found by means of job opportunities in various sectors that offer good salary packages. There are top recruiters in this field including the ministry of power, GAIL, ESSAR Oils, the ministry of petroleum and natural gas, and so on. The most renowned jobs in power management are service maintenance engineer, production manager, industrial engineer, project manager, and more.
MBA Power Management Distance Salary
Graduates with an MBA who have specialized in Power Management have the potential to earn the highest salaries. The amount of experience, location, and area of specialization all have a role in deciding the salary. Graduates of this programme have the ability to increase their compensation by completing valuable internships that add to their overall experience. Salary starting from INR 4 LPA to INR 9 LPA is the average salary in this field.