BA Tourism Studies Distance Education Admission: The Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies is a programme that is completed through online learning and takes a total of three years to complete. This Bachelor of Arts degree programme is offered through distance learning so that students can access their coursework from any location in the world. Students who are currently employed and do not have the time or money necessary to complete their education on a full-time basis have the option of enrolling in this distance learning programme.
In India, UGC and AICTE have provided approval to the ODL institutes for offering the distance BA Tourism Studies course. Each of the distance institutes providing this course has its own placement cells established in order to provide career growth to the graduates. These graduates can then be hired for positions such as manager, information officer, tour guide, representative, and so on.
BA Tourism Studies Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA in Tourism Studies|
|Eligibility||Passed 12th Class with 45% marks|
|Fee||Rs 25,000 to Rs 65,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Salary Offered||INR 2.6 LPA to INR 6.78 LPA|
|Job Roles||Guider, Tour Guide, SMEs|
Distance BA Courses Specializations
Why study Distance BA Tourism Studies?
Distance BA Tourism Studies is a course that has become popular among students in recent times, and below is given some reasons to guide one about why this course must be studied in distance learning mode, such as:
- There are a greater number of job opportunities that are generated in the tourism field as it has been proven by research that 10% of Jobs at the global level are given in this sector.
- In the practical field of tourism studies, students can get good exposure to traveling and exploring new places all around the world.
- Graduates can run their travel agencies, hotels, transport agency, or provide guiding services after doing this course as the field provide a good scope to entrepreneurs.
- Among the theoretical aspects of learning, the BA Tourism Studies distance course also provides practical learning.
Key Features of BA Tourism Studies Distance Education
BA Tourism Studies distance is a UG degree course that has gained popularity among students, and for the students, it is necessary to check whether the institute they are studying in is approved or not. There are some benefits of studying the course from a UGC-recognized institute, such as:
- The greater scope of degrees and good job options.
- Students’ degrees become acceptable by all the relevant employment sectors.
- Further study options are also there, such as MA, etc.
- The degree is recognized overall.
BA Tourism Studies Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
There is a set of criteria based on which the students are selected for distance BA Tourism Studies, given below:
- Passing the qualification up to the 12th standard from a known institute.
- It is well and good if the last study field is relevant.
- In the last exams for intermediate students, marks must be more than 45%.
- No age and experience requirement is there.
- No entrance exam is usually conducted.
Scope of BA Tourism Studies Distance Education
BA Tourism Studies distance course has a good scope in the employment sector as multiple jobs at a greater number are available in this field. Some jobs relevant to the degree are a tour guide, immigration consultant, travel agent, travel manager, tourism marketing manager, and so on. The companies such as Home Credit India, Amazon, High Impact Consultants, and some others are offering related jobs. The salary package earned by such graduates is about INR 2.6 LPA to INR 6.78 LPA.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|