BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BSc Chemistry is a specialization offered for admission for students with interest in learning about the chemistry subjects while studying about the basic subjects included in the BSc course. Students after opting for the BSc Chemistry distance education course get the opportunity for completing their studies even if they can’t afford to attend regular classes.
The duration for pursuing the BSc Chemistry distance education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. The curriculum of the course is designed in a manner to provide students will all the important information that students will require in their professional careers.
Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution or board are eligible for applying to get admission into this course. The admission process for BSc Chemistry distance education is completely based on the merit list released by the institution after the applicant’s preliminary exam scores.
- Course Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Chemistry
- Eligibility: It is a course where students will be selected after pursuing a 10+2 qualification in a Science stream. The necessary rules are to secure at least 45-50% in that class.
- Duration: Every distance institute covers this course in 3-6 years.
- Fee: The mean fee is BSc Chemistry Distance Learning between INR 25938 to INR 37530 per year.
- Career-wise: Applicants can check for some of the BSc Chemistry career descriptions that fit their qualifications after finishing the program. After getting a relevant job profile the earnings of individuals can vary between INR 5 to 6 LPA.
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc Chemistry|
|Fee Structure||INR 25938 – 37530 INR / Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
BSc Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2022-23
B.Sc Chemistry Distance Education is a course that IMTS Institute offer in distance mode means students no need to visit the institution campus. In the future, there are higher options including master’s degree courses in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Drug Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physical and Materials Chemistry. In this course, students can learn and get deep knowledge in the field of chemicals.
Students who have successfully passed the HSC examination from a recognized institution of India can opt for a Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Chemistry.
The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus education (distance and online) is between (INR 25938 – 37530 INR / Year)
Advantages of BSC Chemistry Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: Students are not restricted to attending their classes at specific times because they can attend the courses online and offline. So, time flexibility helps the students to take their admission and get education freely.
- Low cost: In India, the average fees of this program are 48000 to 97000 for course. The maximum prices of this course in India are 3 lakhs.
- Earn while you learn: In their free time, students can earn money while learning these courses. They can learn from eCommerce and by providing online services.
- Digital classes: In this program, students learn digital courses in mathematics, physics, zoology, and geography.
Credential which makes Distance Education Different
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with the mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depending on university rule.
BSc Chemistry Distance Learning Job Areas
- The perfect job areas include the enormous industrial plethora of opportunities to amend and explore, even if obtained through online education or BSc Chemistry distance education. The industries could have agrochemical, plastics, chemical manufacturers, forensic science, oil and gas, power, pharmaceutical industries, from many more available.
- Chemistry is the most outgoing field of today’s world since almost everything has a reason behind it, and the world now is ever more interested to know about it. Hence having a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry is undoubtedly not a bad investment in your future career at all.
- Incorporate world, many jobs are available based on the candidate’s knowledge and skills. With experience, the best salaries in India. Different fields and different types of work in the industry in India.
- Pharmacist Shops
- Private Clinics
- Colleges & Universities
- Pharma Companies
- Military Hospitals
BSc Course Specializations with Eligibility & Fee
|BSc||12th (Science Stream)||3 Years||INR 19000 – INR 24500/ YEAR|
|BSc Botany||INR 22000 – INR 25000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hons Botany||INR 23500 – INR 28000/ YEAR|
|BSc Economics||INR 14500 – INR 20500/ YEAR|
|BSc Fire and Safety||INR 15500 – INR 21500/ YEAR|
|BSc Home Science||INR 14800 – INR 23400/ YEAR|
|BSc Multimedia||INR 13500 – INR 25600/ YEAR|
|BSc Physical Sciences||INR 15600 – INR 26000/ YEAR|
|BSc (Hons.) Physics||INR 14500 – INR 27000/ YEAR|
|BSc Environmental Science||INR 13450 – INR 24500/ YEAR|
|BSc Physics||INR 12500 – INR 25,000 / YEAR|
|BSc Microbiology||INR 14500 – INR 480.85 / YEAR|
|BSc Hons Microbiology||INR 14000 – INR 370.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Hotel Management Tourism||INR 15000 – INR372.30 / YEAR|
|BSc Mass Communication||INR 16500 – INR 28500/ YEAR|
|BSc Psychology||INR 15000 – INR 30500 / YEAR|
|BSc Geography||INR 14500 – INR 31500/ YEAR|
|BSc Geology||INR 13500 – INR 32000/ YEAR|
|BSc Agriculture||INR 13450 – INR 26000/ YEAR|
|BSc Hardware & Networking||INR 21450 – INR 28000/ YEAR|
|BSc Telecommunication||INR 15000 – INR 29500/ YEAR|
|BSc Electronics||INR 23400 – INR 31500/ YEAR|
|BSc (Electronics & Communication)||INR 25000 – INR 32500/ YEAR|
|BSc Software Engineering||INR 26500 – INR 33500/ YEAR|
|BSc IT||INR 27000 – INR 35000/ YEAR|
Be the first to leave a review.