BSc Computer Application Distance Education Admission 2024: BSc Computer Applications distance course is a UG degree program that is 3 years long. It is designed in distance mode to facilitate the learning of each candidate having any issue that restricts them to study through regular courses. This distance course allows students to learn at almost the same time period, charging low study costs, and providing online lectures and other study material.
BSc Computer Application Distance Admission Updates (February 2024)
- BSc Computer Application distance admissions are now open at IMTS Institute for the 2024 academic year, and the deadline to apply is 28th February 2024. Apply Now
- Until 26 February 2024, students interested in BSc Computer applications under distance mode can apply for admission at SKU University for the 2024 academic year.
- Mangalayatan University is taking fresh admissions for BSc Computer Applications for the 2024 session, and the students can apply before 28 February 2024.
- William Carey University has extended the last date for the BSc Computer program for the 2024 calendar year, and interested candidates can apply before 28 February 2024.
BSc Computer Application Distance Education Highlights
|BSc Computer Application
|12th with 45% Marks
|INR 18,750 to INR 49,850 Per Year
|UGC / DEB Level
Why Study BSc Computer Application Distance Education?
By studying this course, students get various advantages such as they become capable of solving the issues that occur in IT operations. In the IT industry, such graduates have a high demand as they are offered ample job opportunities. Many recruiters like internet marketing companies, websites, software, and IT companies hire these graduates.
The candidates who learn through this course become experts at using various computer languages such as Java, HTML, Linux, C++, etc. In order to enhance their knowledge level and get advancement in the field, students can also study MSc Computer Applications. After acquiring a PG degree one can even have more job chances at a high salary scale.
BSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of BSc Computer Application Distance Education
BSc Computer Application is an undergraduate course in which teachings are about the technologies related to computers and their applications.
Through this study of computer systems, one can enhance the skills such as analytical and logical abilities. In order to solve the IT industry issues, candidates are taught object-oriented programming and HTML programming.
For learning various computer languages and IT concepts, this course is the best choice for students. Some key functional areas are also learned such as web designing, programming languages, computer operating systems, windows, and so on.
BSc Computer Application Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The candidates for admission must check the eligibility criteria:
- It is mandatory here to pass at least 10+2 in the field of science or computer science.
- In the last class, one must have studied the subjects of computers and mathematics.
- About 50 percent aggregate score must be acquired on a minimum basis.
- Any experience is not required from students with no age limit.
- In qualifying for admission, the entrance exam will be conducted by the institute itself.
BSc Computer Application Distance Education Scope
The scope is wider for the graduates of distance BSc Computer Application. They can get various job opportunities in the IT industry and besides this these students can also further study by choosing an MSc degree in the same subject. Several National and multinational companies like IBM, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Microsoft, Infosys, etc offer several jobs like Software Tester, Software Engineer, Mobile App Developer, Web Developer, and so on with handsome salary packages.
Software companies, websites, and other types of information technology-based businesses are among the industry’s limited number of recruiters. The graduates have the opportunity to find work in these organizations in a variety of fields, including computer operators, computer programmers, mobile application developers, and so on. The starting wage in this industry is INR 4 LPA, and it can reach over INR 20 LPA with enough experience.