BSc Geology Distance Education Admission: Distance BSc Geology is a 3-year degree program in earth science at the undergraduate level. Six semesters of coursework cover earth science, mineral science, environmental science, and natural phenomena, such as volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and many others. Entrance exams or merit are used to determine admission to this program. BSc geology graduates can pursue higher education or work in the private and public sectors. Geology graduates earn an average salary of INR 2 to 6 LPA.
The student can learn Geology as a multidisciplinary field such as Astrology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Hydrogeology, Mining Engineering, and Economic Geology. Sedimentology, Seismology, Marine Geology, Volcanology. etc.
- BSc Geology Full Form: Bachelor of Science in Geology
- Eligibility: Students who are interested to opt for this course will need to accomplish a 10+2 degree which is a basic requirement. The score of applicants should not move below 45% to 50% overall.
- Duration: This UG-level distance course has a duration of 3 years.
- Fee: The average fee range for the distance BSc Geology course is INR 10,000 per year.
- Career-wise: The career after this course is bright or one can do MSc. Some jobs are Geologist, Hydrogeologist, Petroleum Geologist, Earth Science Teacher, Seismologist, Supervisor, and Paleontologist.
BSc Geology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Geology|
|Eligibility||12th with minimum 50% marks|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
BSc Geology Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into BSc Geology Distance Education has started at IMTS Institute for session 2023. Direct admission will be offered to students who have completed their 12th education in science background. The duration of this course is 3 years. For academic eligibility, students are required to complete their intermediate studies from a science stream.
The admission procedure for BSc Geology Distance Education is on a merit basis, and there is no entrance examination for any of the courses. Students who want to enroll can fill out the above form through which our educational counselors will be contacting you back with accurate information.
For any other queries, students can contact us at 092109 89898. We are available for the student’s convenience.
Distance BSc Geology Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have obtained a minimum of 50% on their HSC (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Mathematics should be studied as main subjects along with English.
- The applicant’s merit scores are been evaluated and there are no entrance examinations for this course.
BSc Geology Distance Education Fees
The fee for BSc Geology Distance Education courses changes every year. The institute is offering an affordable fee structure for the academic year 2023. Students can pay the fee online mode only. The average fee for the Distance BSc Geology in India is INR 10,000 per annum.
What is BSc Geology Distance Education?
A Bachelor of Science or BSc in Geology distance education is a 3 Year bachelor’s degree programme that is designed to make professionals in the field of Earth science. The course is focused on the properties of Earth’s surface and Celestial bodies. With the help of this course, a student also learns how the Earth is formed.
Advantages of BSc Geology Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The distance B.Sc course provides the aspirants to study the course at their personal living and speed.
- Low cost: The estimated fee of this course is affordable for students. They can easily pay this fee for study.
- Earn while you learn: The students can earn while they study in this course. They can also give time to their other projects when they learn this course.
- Digital Classes: This course is suitable for those students who cannot take regular classes. They can study their practice online. All lectures are professionally recorded before and given access to them by candidates later.
BSc Geology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Communicative English||Environmental Science|
|Earth System Science||–|
|Mineral Science||Structural Geology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Igneous Petrology||Strati-graphic Principles and Indian|
|Sedimentary Petrology||Metamorphic Petrology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Economic Geology||Remote Sensing|
Scope of BSc Geology Distance Education
Geology is one of the great upcoming fields. The scope of geology is widening due to growing environmental concerns by people and the government. While doing a BSc in geology, students will get to learn about how to discuss and plan the future of resources found on earth; one will also learn to discuss problems caused by natural and man-made disasters, how to predict disasters and more.
In order to do a BSc in Geology, one should have passed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as your core subjects. After doing a BSc in Geology, one can go on to study mining, petrology, geophysics, etc., or else one can go on to become a Meteorologist, Geophysicist, Geologist, Environmental educator, and much more.
After having a bachelor’s degree in geology a complete fresher without any experience in the job would get a salary of around 10,000 to 20,000 for the private sector depending on the company and around 25,000 for the government sector.
Geologist: Those who earn a bachelor’s degree in Geology, can apply for the Geologist post. At the beginning of their careers, they are offered 3 LPA to 5 LPA.
Geography Teacher: Many schools recruit teachers for each subject and Geography is one of them.
Distance BSc Geology Salary in India
Upon graduating from this program, individuals may have excellent career prospects as they can choose a career path that aligns with their interests. Graduates may find employment in both public and private sectors in India, with an average salary ranging from INR 4 to 20 LPA. Additionally, those who specialize in the course may also have opportunities for government jobs after completing their BSc in geology.
Top 10 Job Profile After BSc Geology Distance Education
- Wellsite Geologist
- Chief Geologist
- Senior Geologist
- Consultant Geologist
- Regional Geologist Meteorologist
- Environmental Educator
- Petroleum Geologist.
- Geological Oceanographer
BSc Geology Distance Education Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, B.Sc. Geology degree and certification accept in government and private sector as Geo researcher.
Ans: Yes, B.Sc. Geology is acceptable for jobs and studies in all countries.
Ans: Yes, Students have many opportunities after getting this degree.
Ans: University will decide the mode of examination.
Q. Can I do BSc Geology from distance?
Ans: Yes, Students can pursue BSc Geology in distance education mode. Students can fill out the form given above to get advice about the BSc Geology course.
Q. What is Geologist’s Salary?
Ans: A Geologist can earn between 2 to 6 Lakhs per annum at the beginning of their career.
Be the first to leave a review.