BSc Geology Distance Education Admission: BSc Geology is a 3 years duration course offered for admission into the bachelor level by numerous institutions with the objective for providing high-quality education into the geology prospect. Students with a passion for learning about geology and other concepts should apply for admission into BSc Distance Education in geology.
Students after completing their 12th class or equivalent education for a recognized institution or board can apply for admission to this course if they have got a minimum of 55% score. After completing this course, students can aspire for getting a job at various profiles like deputy advisor, technical analyst, soil scientist, research associate, etc.
- BSc Geology Full Form: Bachelors of Science in Geology
- Eligibility: Students who are interested to opt for this course will need to accomplish a 10+2 degree which is a basic requirement. The score of applicants should not move below 45% to 50% overall.
- Duration: This UG level distance course has a duration of 3 years.
- Fee: There is a mean fee amount ranging from INR 14,000 to INR 28,000 per year.
- Career-wise: The career after this course is bright or one can do MSc. Some jobs are Geologist, Hydrogeologist, Petroleum Geologist, Earth Science Teachers, Seismologist, Supervisor, and Palaeontologist with a salary of INR 2-6 LPA.
Update: Admission is open for session 2022-23 at IMTS Institute. The deadline to registration is 30 September 2022.
BSc Geology Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BSc in Geology|
|Eligibility||12th with minimum 50% marks|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 14,000 to INR 28,000 / Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
The student can learn in Geology as a multidisciplinary field such as Astrology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Hydrogeology, Mining Engineering, and Economic Geology. Sedimentology, Seismology, Marine Geology, Volcanology. etc.
BSc Geology Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into BSc in Geology distance learning has started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. Students can apply till 30 September 2022. Direct admission will be offered to students who have completed their 12th education in science background. The duration of this course 3 years. For academic eligibility, students are required to complete their intermediate studies from a science stream.
The admission procedure for Distance BSc Geology is on a merit basis, and there is no entrance examination for any of the courses. Students who want to enroll can fill out the above form through which our educational counselors will be contacting you back with accurate information.
For any other queries, students can contact us at 092109 89898. We are available for the student’s convenience.
Distance BSc Geology Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have obtained a minimum of 55% on their HSC (10+2) from a recognized board.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Mathematics should be studied as main subjects along with English.
- The applicants merit scores are been evaluated and there are no entrance examination for this course.
The average fee of the Distance BSc Geology in India is INR 14,000 to INR 28,000 per year.
Advantages of BSc Geology Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: The distance B.Sc course provides the aspirants to study the course at their personal living and speed.
- Low cost: The estimated fee of this course is affordable for students. They can easily pay this fee for study.
- Earn while you learn: The students can earn while they study in this course. They can also give time to their other projects when they learn this course.
- Digital Classes: This course is suitable for those students who cannot take regular classes. They can study their practice online. All lectures are professionally recorded before and give access to them to candidates later.
BSc Geology Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Semester||2nd Semester|
|Communicative English||Environmental Science|
|Earth System Science||–|
|Mineral Science||Structural Geology|
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Igneous Petrology||Strati-graphic Principles and Indian|
|Sedimentary Petrology||Metamorphic Petrology|
|5th Semester||6th Semester|
|Economic Geology||Remote Sensing|
Scope of BSc Geology Distance Education
Geology is one of the great upcoming fields. The scope of geology is widening due to growing environmental concerns by people amd the government. While doing BSc in geology, students will get to learn about how to discuss and plan the future of resources found on earth; one will also learn to discuss problems caused by natural and man-made disasters, how to predict disasters, and more.
In order to do BSc in Geology, one should have passed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as your core subjects. After doing BSc in Geology, one can go on to study mining, petrology, geophysics, etc., or else one can go on to become a Meteorologist, Geophysicists, Geologist, Environmental educator, and much more.
After having a bachelor’s degree in geology as a complete fresher without any experience in the job would get a salary of around 10,000 to 20,000 for the private sector depending on the company and around 25,000 for the government sector.
Geologist: Those who earn a bachelor’s degree in Geology, can apply for the Geologist post. At the beginning of their careers, they are offered 3 LPA to 5 LPA.
Geography Teacher: Many schools recruit teachers for each subject and Geography is one of them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, B.Sc. Geology degree and certification accept in government and private sector as Geo researcher.
Yes, B.Sc. Geology is acceptable for jobs and studies in all countries.
Yes, Students have many opportunities after getting this degree.
University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.