BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education Admission 2023: BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education provides learning about the therapies that are used to treat respiratory problems. It is a distance course in which students learn the techniques to solve the issues of the respiratory system. Students who can not attend regular classes due to personal reasons can easily earn a degree.
In order to study this course, millions of students each year apply to various distance colleges and universities. The candidates get also career growth by studying this distance course as many of these institutes for this purpose have established placement cells. Some of the jobs that they can get are respiratory therapist, consultant pulmonologist, medical service manager, and so on.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education
|Course Name||BSc Respiratory Therapy|
|Eligibility||10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as main subjects|
|Fee Structure||INR 16,650 – INR 45,250 per year|
Why Study BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education?
A lot of benefits are there to studying this distance BSc Respiratory Therapy course as it teaches about maintaining cardiopulmonary issues health.
- Candidates learn how to recognize and treat a variety of respiratory conditions in this course. The course syllabus covers a variety of subjects that covers the health areas of respiratory, heart, and lung diseases.
- This course is best for individuals who are passionate about helping patients in emergency situations.
- Students learn to treat patients of all ages such as children, young, and adults, as the course provides treatment flexibility. The job profiles and the salary packages in the field are also very good.
Distance learning is not approved for the BSc Respiratory Therapy course by UGC and DEB. Students are required to attend practical classes and an internship program in this course.
BSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education
The course of BSc Respiratory Therapy provides education about diagnosing and treating diseases related to the respiratory system. Students are prepared for diagnostic checks by teaching them the methodologies and processes carried out in their analysis and treatment. Candidates throughout the course learn the skills for conducting research or the expertise to work in respiratory diagnostic labs.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education Admission
The admission process has started at various universities. Students can apply online through the official website of the university. The course can be pursued in regular mode only and students who have 12th passed can apply now. Admission to BSc in Respiratory course will be based on the merit list criteria or entrance exam score. Students can apply before the last date of admission.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
As provided by various institutes common eligibility criteria are given:
- A mandatory condition is to pass the education up to intermediate.
- The last degree must be obtained from an educational board that is well-known.
- At least a passing score of 50 percent is necessary and the subjects of biology, chemistry, and physics must have been studied as the major subjects.
- In order to qualify the candidates will have to appear in the entrance exam.
- A prior experience of working and the limits of age are not provided.
BSc Respiratory Therapy Distance Education Scope:
Just after completing the BSc Respiratory Therapy UG course, good job positions can be acquired by such degree holders. The increase in the number of respiratory therapy jobs is due to the increase in the number of respiratory diseases in the last few years. In this field, some well-known jobs are respiratory therapist, consultant pulmonologist, neonatal respiratory care technologist, clinical application therapist, adult critical care specialist, etc.
Job Profiles and Salary
Graduates with degrees in respiratory therapy or respiratory care technology can expect to earn an annual income of INR 2 to 12 lacs per year is the range for salaries in this field. The amount of money earned is multiplied according to the level of experience and the responsibilities. The following table provides a list of job descriptions in the field of respiratory care.
- Respiratory Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Consultant Pulmonologist
- Clinical Application Therapist
- Adult Critical Care Specialist
Disclaimer: BSc Respiratory Therapy course is not approved for the distance learning mode. The curriculum of this course requires students to attend practical classes and an internship program.