MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Admission 2024: MBA Fashion Design Management is a postgraduate degree of 2 years focussing on business and technology strategy in the fashion industry. A bachelor’s degree is required in any discipline with a minimum aggregate score of 45% to be eligible to apply for this programme with the course fee ranging from INR 25,000 – INR 85,000. IMTS Institute is currently accepting fresh applications for MBA Fashion Design Management under distance mode for the upcoming 2024 batch till the deadline of 28 February 2024.
Multiple jobs can be pursued by graduates of MBA Fashion Design Management distance education. Some of them are fashion consultants, costume designers, technical designers, and so on. The average entry-level salary ranges from INR 3.5 LPA to INR 9.5 LPA.
The course is now accessible for students in most distance universities, and all of these institutes are approved by UGC and AICTE. Having such approval, placement cells have also been established in such colleges or Universities to accommodate students in various companies. This distance learning is offered to students who are working professionals or those having limited resources or any disability. Due to these reasons, they are unable to study in regular mode.
MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Admission Updates:
- IMTS Institute invites applications for admission to MBA Fashion Design Management for the 2024-25 academic session. Submit before the extended deadline of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission open at Mangalayatan University for an MBA in Fashion Design Management for 2024-25. Interested candidates should apply before 27 February 2024.
- William Carey University has commenced admission for MBA Fashion Design Management beginning 2024-25. The application deadline is extended to 26 February 2024.
- NIILM University invites interested candidates to apply for admission to MBA Fashion Design Management for 2024 before 28 February 2024.
MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education?
Studying MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education enables students to enhance their employment chances. After getting this degree, the students can find good jobs. The course syllabus is designed in such a way that focuses on various areas of fashion design Management. Some key learning areas in this course are leadership skills, accounts, marketing knowledge, financial management, etc. This all is learned to manage the interests of a firm or company such as the fashion industry.
Career transformation and a boost in career can be achieved by doing this course that can provide graduates with good salary packages. Along with the earning benefits, such professionals are also good at making networks.
Key Features of MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education
This course is best to learn as its studies are comprised of case studies, assignments, and projects that are all to make students able to deal with real-life issues and implement their knowledge to find solutions. While pursuing this distance degree, students can also enhance their knowledge by having discussions with fellows. These studies are required to be obtained from an approved institute for:
- More job opportunities for the approved degree holders.
- Various recruiters hire these graduates, and they can make their careers better.
- After this course, one can apply for international internships or research programs.
MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Admission
MBA has several specializations including Fashion Design. It is a PG course with a duration of 2 years. Undergraduate degree holders can apply for admission to this programme. This is the course that focused on the management skills and techniques used in fashion design. Students can enroll in the course online. The whole admission can be completed online. Admission to MBA Fashion Design Management course will be based on the previous marks.
MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For those students who want to get admission to this course, eligibility criteria are given here:
- Firstly, students need to complete graduation with a related degree of BBA.
- The previous studies must have been acquired from a known University.
- A passing score in the last degree is required to be at least 50%.
- It will be preferred if the candidates have experience and are not compulsory.
- There are some institutes that will conduct entrance exams.
- An age limit is not provided in the criteria, and students can apply without restrictions.
MBA Fashion Design Management Job Profiles
Graduates with an MBA in Fashion Management can find jobs in various exhibition of fields and professions due to the scope of their education and training. After obtaining an MBA in fashion management, some possible career paths include the following:
- Marketing Manager
- Personal Stylist
- Fashion Promotion Professional
- Fashion Brand Manager
- Fashion Product Manager
- Marketing Consultant
- Customer Relation Manager
MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Scope
The score is wider for individuals completing a distance MBA Fashion Design Management degree. A variety of jobs are there on which such graduates can be hired and these are Fashion Consultant, Fashion Coordinator, Cutting Assistant, Technical Designer, Apparel Production Manager, Costume Designer, and so on. Some of the recruiters in the sector are garment manufacturing firms, leather companies, export houses, etc. The average salary earned by such professionals is INR 3 to 13 LPA.
MBA Fashion Design Management Distance Education Salary in India
MBA Fashion Design Management distance education degree holders’ salaries will vary depending on their field and position. The salary of these graduates will also be determined by their skill level and the demand for their profession. Other factors such as experience and location may also affect the salary of MBA Fashion Design Management degree holders.
On average, distance MBA Fashion Design Management graduates earn between INR 3.5 LPA and INR 9.5 LPA. Internships, job placements, and increasing their experience can help graduates earn more money.