MBA Investment Management Distance Education Admission: MBA in Investment Management (Distance) is a postgraduate degree programme that teaches students about banking and finance concerns and services. Because today’s business world is so competitive, it’s critical for companies to have employees with sufficient knowledge of both modern and conventional finance in order to stay afloat.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Investment Management.
- Eligibility: To apply for a distance MBA in Investment Management, candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant or related field.
- Duration: The MBA in Investment Banking is a two-year professional degree programme that may be completed entirely online.
- Fees: Normally academic fees charged for this distance MBA in Investment Banking is Rs. 20,000 per semester.
- Career-wise: Such MBA holders can be placed at Banking Firms, Trading Companies, Educational Institutions, and Stock exchanges. The annual income earned by such professionals is INR 8 Lakh.
Candidates who want to pursue an MBA Investment Management Distance Education course need to fill out their name, phone number, email address, course, and most important your query before filling out the registration form. Counselors of IMTS Institute will contact you to clear all your admission-related queries such as eligibility, fee, syllabus, duration, etc.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA in Investment Management
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Minimum Percentage Needed||50%|
|Average Course Fees||Rs 20,000 (per sem.)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why MBA Investment Management?
MBA in Investment Management is a specialized program that conveys the issues and services related to banking and finance. As a result of systematic analysis of both corporate and individual investments, students gain knowledge of the vibrant and varied world of financial management.
The course focuses on the ethical concerns of the present economic market, as well as its consequences on the international economy, also known as macroeconomics, from a global perspective. Investments can be made by individuals and corporations, as well as the more general sustainability outline for liable investments.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the MBA Investment Management Distance Education course is conducted by the institution every year so that students with an interest in this discipline can get into it. Students are selected for admission by the institution mainly by conducting an entrance exam. Based on the applicant’s scores in the entrance exam the universities announce a merit list containing the names of short-listed students.
Admission into this course provides students with the opportunity to learn about investment management skills. Graduates of the MBA Investment Management Distance Education program gain employment in numerous multi-level companies and earn huge salaries.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Application Form
Here are some steps to follow when you are going to fill out the application form for MBA Investment Management Distance Education.
- First of all, visit the official website of IMTS Institute.
- Students should be ready with all documents related to their qualifications like the 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
- Fill out all the details according to certificates like name, address, Email, phone number, etc.
- Before final submission, students must check all details carefully.
MBA Investment Management Distance Course Eligibility
- Students who graduated in any relevant stream with 50-60% marks are eligible. The know-how of various investment tools is necessary for aspirants to have.
- The criterion also includes passing a preliminary exam.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Fee
For confirmation of new admission, the student must have to submit the admission fee which includes tuition fee and some other charges. Those students who are taking admission to the next semester are advised to submit the fee at the beginning of the semester. The tuition fee for Distance MBA in Investment Management is INR 20,000 per semester.
Scope of MBA Investment Management Distance Education
Distance learning is available and provides more benefits for candidates who are working and want to upgrade their skills can choose this degree program. This degree program upskills their knowledge and allows candidates to work professionally with the world’s most popular companies.
The annual starting salary of investment managers is INR 05 to 08 lacs. MBA Investment Management is a regular course. Top and famed working areas are sales & trading, corporate finance, share market, mutual funds, venture capital, and pension funds. Famous jobs in this sector are investment analyst, regional head, product manager, brand manager, accounts officer, investment advisor, area sales manager, and finance executive.
With a degree in this program, the graduates can find themselves working in the sales, trading, and share markets in positions such as Financial Manager, Cash Manager, and a number of others, earning an average salary of up to INR 10 lakhs per annum.
Benefits of MBA Investment Management Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: Distance MBA mode allows the candidate to study their course at their own pace and schedule. There is no fixed time and schedule for the distance course. The candidate can do other activities on a daily schedule.
- Low fee cost: There is no tuition fee for distance MBAs, unlike regular MBAs. There is an average fee range of 20,000 INR per semester for the distance mode.
- Earn while you learn: By taking this course, the candidate will be able to work with the other side of the equation. Students who complete this program can expect an impressive salary graph after completing the course.
- Online classes: Access to the lecture is given to the students after recording. The candidate can learn their course whenever he wants.
MBA Investment Management Distance Course Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Management Information System||Bank Marketing|
|Investment Analysis||Mutual Funds Management|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Global Instruments|
|Securities Market||Derivatives Market|
|Global Financial Management||Investment Analysis|
|Research Methods||International Banking & Foreign Exchange|
|Principles of Management||Merchant Banking|
|Organizational Behavior||Management Accounting|
|Financial Management||Global Investments|
|Management of Funds||Investments Market|
Popular Employment Areas for MBA Investment Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capital
- Pension Funds
- Mutual Funds
- Corporate Finance
- Share Market
- Hedge Fund Management
- Asset Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Private Equity
- Derivatives Structuring
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)?
Ans: Yes, MBA Investment Management Distance Education is Approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and Also By the Government of India. Student Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree Offered by These Universities Are Approved for Study in India And Abroad Also.
Ans: Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fee in Installment Either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Ans: Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centers as Per Universities Rules.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|