MBA Investment Management Distance Education Admission: MBA in Investment Management (Distance) is a postgraduate degree programme that teaches students about banking and finance concerns and services. Because today’s business world is so competitive, it’s critical for companies to have employees with sufficient knowledge of both modern and conventional finance in order to stay afloat.
- Course Full Form: Master of Business Administration in Investment Management.
- Eligibility: To apply for a distance MBA in Investment Management, candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant or related field.
- Duration: The MBA in Investment Banking is a two-year professional degree programme that may be completed entirely online.
- Fees: Normally academic fees charged for this distance MBA in Investment Banking is ranging from INR 45,000 to 88,000 per year.
- Career-wise: Such MBA holders can be placed at Banking Firms, Trading Companies, Educational Institutions, and Stock exchanges. The annual income earned by such professionals is INR 8 Lakh.
Latest Update: The admission has started for the MBA in Investment Management in India; For more information is given below. The last date to apply is 31 October 2022.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA in Investment Management
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Minimum Percentage Needed||50%|
|Average Course Fees||Rs 45,000 to Rs 88,000 (per year)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC, DEB|
Why MBA Investment Management?
MBA in Investment Management is a specialized program which conveys the issues and services related to banking and finance. As a result of systematic analysis of both corporate and individual investments, students gain knowledge of the vibrant and varied world of financial management.
The course focuses on the ethical concerns of the present economic market, as well as its consequences on the international economy, also known as macroeconomics, from a global perspective. Investments can be made by individuals and corporations, as well as the more general sustainability outline for liable investments.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into the MBA Investment Management Distance Education course is conducted by the institution every year so that students with an interest in this discipline can get into it. Students are selected for admission by the institution mainly by conducting an entrance exam. Based on the applicant’s scores in the entrance exam the universities announce a merit list containing the names of short-listed students.
Students opting for admission into this course get the opportunity to learn about the management skills required in the investment discipline. After completing the MBA Investment Management Distance Education course, students get to work in numerous multi-level organizations and grab huge salary packages also.
MBA Investment Management Distance Education Application Form
Here are some steps to follow when you are going to fill out the application form.
- First of all, visit the official website IMTS Institute.
- Students should be ready with all documents related to their qualifications like the 10th and 12th class mark sheet.
- Fill out all the details according to certificates like name, address, Email, phone number, etc.
- Before final submission, students must check all details carefully.
MBA Investment Management Distance Course Eligibility
- Students who graduated in any relevant stream with 50-60% marks are eligible. The know-how of various investment tools is necessary for aspirants to have.
- The criterion also includes passing a preliminary exam.
For confirmation of new admission, the student must have to submit the admission fee which includes tuition fee and some other charges. Those students who are taking admission to the next semester are advised to submit the fee at the beginning of the semester. The tuition fee for Distance MBA in Investment Management is INR 45,000 to INR 88,000 per year.
The annual starting salary of investment managers is INR 05 to 08 lacs. MBA Investment Management is a regular course. Top and famed working areas are sales & trading, corporate finance, share market, mutual funds, venture capital, and pension funds. Famous jobs in this sector are investment analyst, regional head, product manager, brand manager, accounts officer, investment advisor, area sales manager, and finance executive.
Benefits of MBA Investment Management Distance Learning
- Time flexibility: Distance MBA mode allows the candidate to study their course at their own pace and schedule. There is no fixed time and schedule in the distance course. The candidate can do other activities on a daily schedule.
- Low fee cost: The fee structure of the distance MBA mode is very low, unlike the regular MBA. The average fee range of the distance mode is approximately 45,000 INR to 88,000 INR per year.
- Earn while you learn: The candidate can easily work the other side during this course. This program creates many jobs for their candidate When the students complete this course, they can expect a good salary graph.
- Online classes: Access to the lecture is given to the students after recording. The candidate can learn their course whenever he wants.
MBA Investment Management Distance Course Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Management Information System||Bank Marketing|
|Investment Analysis||Mutual Funds Management|
|Financial Services & Insurance||Global Instruments|
|Securities Market||Derivatives Market|
|Global Financial Management||Investment Analysis|
|Research Methods||International Banking & Foreign Exchange|
|Principles of Management||Merchant Banking|
|Organizational Behavior||Management Accounting|
|Financial Management||Global Investments|
|Management of Funds||Investments Market|
Popular Employment Areas for MBA Investment Management
- Sales & Trading
- Venture Capital
- Pension Funds
- Mutual Funds
- Corporate Finance
- Share Market
- Hedge Fund Management
- Asset Management
- Credit Risk Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Private Equity
- Derivatives Structuring
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, MBA Investment Management Distance Education is Approved by UGC / DEB/ AICTE and Also From the Government of India. Students Certificates Are Valid in All Government and Private Organizations Also. In Fact, Their Certificates Can Be Verified by Government Organizations.
Ans: Yes, Degree Offered by These Universities Are Approved for Study in India And Abroad Also.
Ans: Yes, Students Can Pay Their Fee for Installment Either Semester Wise or Year Wise.
Ans: Examination Can Be Held in Either Offline Mode or Online Mode at the Concerned Centers as Per Universities Rules.
Be the first to leave a review.