MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission: MBA in textile management is a specialized course offered for admission at IMTS institute in the distance learning mode. Students can apply for admission to this course for the academic session 2022-23 is going on at the IMTS Institute. Students can pursue this course from the distance education mode.
The duration for pursuing the MBA textile management distance education course is 2 years that are divided into 4 equal semesters. Students after applying for admission are contacted by our expert counselors and are guided on the procedure and steps to be followed by the applicant for admission into the course.
Students after completing their bachelor’s study from a recognized institution can apply for admission into the course if have scored a minimum of 45% score in the curriculum. The course study covers essential topics like fashion and technology, management prospects, sales, garments, etc.
Students after completing their MBA textile management distance education course can aspire for the job at profiles like marketing manager, technical sales manager, product development manager, etc. The average salary package that an applicant can expect to get after completing this course can get around INR 4,45,000 to INR 12,85,000.
Update: Admission started for the 2022-23 session. The students can register their names for admission by filling out the application form listed on the institution’s official website.
MBA Textile Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in Textile Management
Eligibility: A BBA degree in textile management or equivalent has to be secured with 50% marks at least criteria.
Duration: It is a 2-year minimum duration course.
Fee: Its fee gets from INR 22,540 to INR 25,250 per year.
Career-wise: In several textile firms, such candidates are hired as marketing manager, customer relation manager, product development manager, and many others. These positions earn about INR 2-6 LPA.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA in Textile Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||Bachelors degree in relevant field from any UGC recognised university|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,540 to INR 25,250 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Top Distance MBA Course Specializations
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. The master’s degree can be obtained over a span of 2 years. MBA Textile Management Distance Education degree can be obtained through many other techniques such as distance education and online education in particular, throughout many parts of the world since both distance education and online education are becoming very widely accepted as time is passing.
- The textile industry has been more than creative in the past and is continuously & inventively on the loose to expand. Textile is a very big broad term that includes textile varieties through different materials as well as differently used techniques.
- Fashion Companies, Textile Industries, Educational Institutes, ITC, etc., are employment areas for MBA Textile Management professionals. Jobs offered to such experts are Concept Designer, Junior Logistics Manager, textile Manager, Product Specialist, Operations Trainee, etc. A textile manager can earn a starting salary between Rs 3 to 18 Lac per annum. Ph.D in Textile Management is an advanced course after completing MBA in Textile Management.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- MBA Textile Management aspiring students must have a UG degree with min 50% marks.
- BBA/BA in Textile, B.Tech Textile Engineering graduates is most suitable to apply for this MBA course.
Approx fee of the distance MBA course in Textile Management is ranging from INR 22,540 to INR 25,250 per year.
Advantages of MBA Textile Management Distance Education
- Time freely: The textile management distance education in MBA permits their students to study their course at their time and own pace. All the process of distance education is done online. This is best for the learners who do part-time jobs.
- Low cost: Distance MBA is a low-cost mode instead of a regular course. The average fee of the distance MBA is 15 K to 28 K per year.
- Earn while you learn: In the distance MBA, no fixed schedule. The student can study their course anytime, whenever they want.
- Online classes: The distance MBA provides digital classes and books. Access to the recorded lecture is given to the candidate, and they can easily receive their study material.
The MBA Textile Management includes many subjects that offer a combination of fine arts with business aspects. These also come in designing & printing in online education & distance education which is given below:
- Patterns and weaving
- Knitting and embroidery
- Embellishment and fashion trends
- Industry and economics
- Advance case fashion and textile
- Textile materials and technologies
- Global business issues in fashion and textiles
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Employment Areas
- Educational Institutions
- Fashion Companies
- Aditya Birla Group
- Shopper’s Stop
- Operations Trainee
- Product Specialist
- Production Assistant
- Purchasing Assistant
- Technical Services/Sales Manager
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Sales Product Manager
- Concept Designer
- Junior Logistics Manager
- Junior Product Manager
The credential which Makes Distance Education Different
There are many benefits to this course as they offer many professions in turn. They are given below:
- Students can get a job in managerial as well as developmental roles in the textile and trade industry
- These jobs can be as product developers, textile technologists, technical managers, R&D as well as quality control managers
- They have advanced levels in the textile business world and manufacturing of trade and logistics
- They have the skills and knowledge needed for careers in apparel, interior textiles, automotive textiles, and other technical industries as well
- Professionals have skills apparent to the fashion sector with equipped business information
Top Recruiters Companies For MBA in Textile Management
Top companies for hiring the candidates after completing the MBA in Textile Management:
|Bombay Rayon||Bombay Dyeing|
|Arvind Mills||Victoris Mills|
|Wardhman Textiles||Reliance Textiles|
|Grasim Industries||Mysore Silk Factory|
This program is suitable for all creative individuals who have a creative side that can help them achieve business and fashion prospects shortly. This master’s degree makes one stand out with the most advanced knowledge in business, textiles, and fashion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yes, MBA Textile Management Distance Education is approved by UGC/DEB/AICTE and also by the government of India. Students’ certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also. In fact, their Certificates can be verified by government organizations.
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India and Abroad also.
Yes, Students can pay their fee for installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Be the first to leave a review.