MSc Analytical Chemistry Distance Education: MSc Analytical Chemistry distance education is a 2-year degree at the PG level. In this course, the studies are related to the chemical structure and properties of various substances. The course is designed in distance mode to support the studies of those candidates who usually quit their studies due to the high fee charges and the problem of attending physical classes in the regular mode, and this mode is most beneficial for them.
Candidates are now provided access to various distance institutes by enrolling to which they can study the same course syllabus by getting the online lectures at home. Such institutes also promote the students in building their careers by establishing placement cells. A variety of job positions such as quality control chemist, research analyst, chemical supervisor, and so on.
MSc Analytical Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MSc Analytical Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Minimum Percentage Needed||50%|
|Average Course Fees||Rs 25,000 to Rs 85,000 (per year)|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC, DEB|
MBA Distance Course Specialization
Why Study MSc Analytical Chemistry Distance Education?
Among various advantages of pursuing the distance MSc Analytical Chemistry, one is the high demand for chemical analysts. There are various industries in which such degree holders can work, like beverages, pharmaceuticals, food processing, petrochemical, and so on. The career of these degree holders is also bright in educational institutes by working as analytical chemistry teachers.
Students get advantages of high placement in the sector. There are various public and private sectors in which these graduates are hired. They can work nationally or internationally in various related organizations.
Key Features of MSc Analytical Chemistry Distance Education
MSc Analytical Chemistry distance education deals with learning the chemical composition, structure, and properties of various substances.
- It is all, and all the study of natural substances as the substances studied in this course are naturally founded and relates to atoms and molecules.
- The subjects that are taught in this course are thermo-analytical techniques, spectroscopy of molecular symmetry, organic chemistry, polymer analytical chemistry, and so on.
- Those students who study this course get a lot of job opportunities in the chemical and related industries.
MSc Analytical Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Most distance institutes provide MSc Analytical Chemistry admissions based on the criteria given:
- Among various requirements, the primary one is the qualification of at least a UG degree.
- The candidates having UG degrees of BBA or B.Com will be preferred. However, other students can also apply.
- In passing the last UG examinations, the least score of candidates in aggregate must be 50 percent or above.
- The conductance of entrance exams is based on the institute type in which the candidates apply.
- This criterion does not require any previous experience from applicants.
- Age limit is not set as a restriction in applications.
MSc Analytical Chemistry Distance Education Scope
Any student who is studying or has completed this course of distance MSc Analytical Chemistry will pursue a career that is bright and evergreen. This is because the chemical industry has become the need of this time and life greatly depends on it. Based on this condition, career opportunities are more produced in this sector. Most of the jobs offered here are analytical chemist, research analyst, quality control chemist and so on. The earnings in this sector vary from INR 1.5 to 6 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.