MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2023: MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education is a course that deals with the chemical aspects of various substances. This course covers almost 2 years and in distance mode, this is accessible to a good number of students. It is a beneficial learning method in terms of fee structure and it requires less time in taking the classes and no physical appearance in class.
This distance course is approved by UGC, AICTE, and the Distance Education Board (DEB). It is the main reason that candidates get various career options because of the degree authentication. On completion of the course, placement cells established in each distance institute provide career growth chances to the students and they get jobs such as chemist, lab supervisor, researcher, scientific officer, etc.
MSc Applied Chemistry has a total duration of 2 Years and is divided into 4 Semesters. So, Candidates who are looking to enroll in the course can do so by meeting the eligibility requirements. For the MSc in Applied Chemistry programme, students must complete the graduation form from an approved university.
MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education?
The students learning the distance Applied Chemistry course gain in-depth knowledge about natural substances and their Chemistry. This degree is helpful to candidates who are willing to start a career in the research field as a researcher. Those who are learning this course are getting the opportunity of specializing in the subjects such as medicinal chemistry, catalysis, polymer engineering, and so on.
After getting this degree, the degree holders get the advantage of hiring for various jobs in sectors such as chemical industries, research labs, petroleum companies, perfume industries, and so on. They are also eligible for taking admission to the Ph.D. within the same or related subjects.
MSc Distance Education Specializations
Key Features of MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education
MSc Applied Chemistry distance learning focuses on knowledge about the chemical properties, structure, and composition of various substances in detail.
- This course is the one whose knowledge is applied practically in the industries.
- Through this course, the candidates also get a chance of becoming part of the research programs. By learning this course, the students will also specialize in liquid chromatography, corrosion science, analytical chemistry, and so on.
- Other aspects that are taught in this course are environmental toxicology, risk management, occupational health & safety, environmental contamination, natural resources, etc.
MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For all those candidates who wish to take admission to distance MSc Applied Chemistry, eligibility is based on:
- A UG degree has been acquired from one of the known and recognized institutes.
- Preferably the last degree must be BSc in Applied Chemistry or in another related field.
- Another major requirement for the aspirants is having at least an aggregate score of 50% in the last exams.
- Students will appear in the entrance exam if required by the selected institute.
- In distance admissions, age limits are not specifically defined.
- Entries are not made on the experience, but if any student has, it will be preferred.
MSc Applied Chemistry Distance Education Scope
MSc in Applied Chemistry through distance mode provides the degree holders various advantages in terms of career growth. After getting the degree individuals become eligible for applying for jobs such as Chemist, Research Scientist, Scientific officer, chemical engineer, and so on.
MSc Applied Chemistry Salary
After completing the MSc programme, students have a chance to make careers in a wide range of fields and organizations. They are guided and prepared for the workforce. Candidates who have earned an MSc have the opportunity to pursue careers such as chemist, quality assurance manager, research associate, operations manager, lab scientist, and professor. Actuaries, hospitals, academic institutions, public relations businesses, research centers, and chemical companies are some of the areas that recruit candidates for the MSc degree. By working in these positions in various chemical industries, the professional can earn about INR 3 to 9 LPA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can MSc in Applied Chemistry be done from distance?
Ans: Yes, Students can pursue MSc Chemistry in distance mode. In India, the course has been approved by UGC-DEB.
Ques: Which is better MSc chemistry or MSc Applied Chemistry?
Ans: Both are the best courses. Students can choose according to their interests.