MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Admission 2024: MSc Organic Chemistry distance education is a postgraduate course that is studied for a duration of 2 years. Eligibility requires a BSc Chemistry degree or equivalent with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks, the average fee for MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education ranges between Rs. 23,000/- to Rs. 87,000/- per year. Students interested in taking admission in the upcoming 2024 session can fill out the application form at @www.imtsinstitute.com before the admission deadline of 28 February 2024.
Distance learning is proven to be an alternative to regular studies and is beneficial for students who face financial issues in taking regular classes. The duration of the course is the same as for the regular courses and allows students to join a job.
There are various universities that have their distance education schools with the approval of the Distance Education Board (DEB) to provide distance MSc Organic Chemistry courses. They provide flexibility to their students in checking the online study materials. Some Universities may charge a fee for providing study material in printed form.
Applicants who want to apply for the MSc in Organic Chemistry course in distance education mode can fill out the given application form before the due date. The duration of the course is about 2 Years and is authorized by the UGC and DEB.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Admission Updates:
- IMTS Institute invites interested candidates to apply for admission to MSC Organic Chemistry program before the extended deadline of 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Subharti University has opened admission for MSC Organic Chemistry course for academic session 2024-25. Apply soon before 27 February 2024.
- Admission announced at NIILM University for MSC Organic Chemistry program for 2024-25 academic year. Submit application by 26 February 2024.
- SKU University has commenced the admission process for MSC Organic Chemistry course for the 2024-25 academic session. Apply before 27 February 2024.
- Mangalayatan University invites applications for its MSC Organic Chemistry program for 2024-25 academic year before 28 February 2024.
- William Carey University has started accepting applications for the MSC Organic Chemistry course beginning 2024-25 academic session. Apply before extended deadline of 29 February 2024.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education?
This course is beneficial to learn about the manufacturing of various synthetic products like paints, fibers, explosives, food additives, pesticides, and so on. These candidates become able enough to acquire skills for handling chloroform, naphthalene, vinegar, phenol, and other such organic compounds.
This course has its applications in organometallic chemistry, catalysis, and fluoro-coating research institutes and industries. In getting a good career and lucrative Job opportunities, these candidates will get more benefits through this degree. Once the course is completed, the candidates get a base for continuing higher studies of research at Ph.D. level.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education
MSc Organic Chemistry is a PG course in which students learn about various carbon compounds, such as hydrocarbons and their derivatives, in detail.
- A thorough understanding of phenols, paints, varnishes, fiber, and other such compounds is provided in this course.
- It includes studying various chemical reactions and how they are affected by the applications of stereochemistry, aromaticity, etc.
- This course involves studying lipids, DNA, cancer treatment methods, gene carriers and their roles, kinase inhibition, carbohydrates, proteins, and so on.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Admission
Several Universities in India are offering MSc in Organic Chemistry course in distance mode. Students can enroll in this PG course after completing their relevant UG degree from any UGC-Approved university. Students can apply at IMTS Institute. Admission to this 2 year PG degree will be offered on the basis of their previous educational marks and no entrance exam score is required.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admissions to distance MSc Organic Chemistry courses are offered by selecting students based on the criteria given:
- Firstly every candidate is required to complete studies up to a level of graduation, and this must have been acquired from a known institute.
- If the candidates have a BSc degree in the same or related subject, this will be preferred.
- About 50% aggregate score on a minimum basis should have been secured by the aspirants.
- In most cases, merit-based direct entries are provided. Only a few institutes will rely on the entrance exam.
- Selection is made without any age limit, and also, former experience is not mandatory.
Recruitment Areas for M.Sc Organic Chemistry
M.Sc. Organic Chemistry graduates have a good job market in India. They have the option to work in either the public or private sector, depending on their interest, their skills, and the kind of profession they want to pursue. Check out the following recruiting areas:
- Deputy Manager
- Research Chemist
- Chemistry Project Assistant
- Quality Control Chemist,
- Laboratory Assistant
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Scope
There exist an evergreen scope for the degree holders of distance MSc Organic Chemistry. In this field, job opportunities are numerous in the chemical industries and specifically those industries that deal with hydrocarbons and their derivatives. In industries like petrochemical, plastic & polymer, cosmetics, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals, these candidates are hired. They get jobs like toxicologist, quality control chemist, marketing executive, and chemistry project assistant, with annual earnings of INR 4 to 8 lacs per year.