MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education: MSc Organic Chemistry distance education is a postgraduate course that is studied for a duration of 2 years. Distance learning is proved to be an alternative to regular studies and is beneficial for students who face financial issues in taking regular classes. The duration of the course is the same as for the regular courses and allows students to join a job.
There are various universities that have their distance education schools with the approval of the Distance Education Board (DEB) to provide distance MSc Organic Chemistry courses. They provide flexibility to their students in checking the online study materials. Some Universities may charge a fee for providing study material in printed form.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education?
This course is beneficial to learn about the manufacturing of various synthetic products like paints, fibers, explosives, food additives, pesticides, and so on. These candidates become able enough to acquire skills for handling chloroform, naphthalene, vinegar, phenol, and other such organic compounds.
This course has its applications in organometallic chemistry, catalysis, and fluoro-coating research institutes and industries. In getting a good career and lucrative Job opportunities, these candidates will get more benefits through this degree. Once the course is completed, the candidates get a base for continuing higher studies of research at the PhD level.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education
MSc Organic Chemistry is a PG course in which students learn about various carbon compounds, such as hydrocarbons and their derivatives, in detail.
- A thorough understanding of phenols, paints, varnishes, fiber, and other such compounds is provided in this course.
- It includes studying various chemical reactions and how they are affected by the applications of stereochemistry, aromaticity, etc.
- This course involves studying lipids, DNA, cancer treatment methods, gene carriers and their roles, kinase inhibition, carbohydrates, proteins, and so on.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admissions to distance MSc Organic Chemistry course are offered by selecting students based on the criteria given:
- Firstly every candidate is required to complete studies up to a level of graduation, and this must have been acquired from a known institute.
- If the candidates have a BSc degree in the same or related subject, this will be preferred.
- About 50% aggregate score on a minimum basis should have been secured by the aspirants.
- In most cases, merit-based direct entries are provided. Only a few institutes will rely on the entrance exam.
- Selection is made without any age limit, and also, former experience is not mandatory.
MSc Organic Chemistry Distance Education Scope
There exist an evergreen scope for the degree holders of distance MSc Organic Chemistry. In this field, job opportunities are numerous in the chemical industries and specifically those industries that deal with hydrocarbons and their derivatives. In industries like petrochemical, plastic & polymer, cosmetics, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals, these candidates are hired. They get jobs like toxicologist, quality control chemist, marketing executive, and chemistry project assistant, with annual earnings of INR 2 to 8 lacs per year.
Be the first to leave a review.