MSc Statistics Distance Education Admission: MSc in Statistics is one of the most demandable degree programs in the science stream that permits aspiring students to not only learn data interpretation but also effective presentation and communication expertise. The four-semester program of MSc Statistics Distance Education largely relies on three elements—measurement, variations, and comparison of data.
The MSc degree program in Statistics of distance education mode includes various subjects based on conceptual and practical training such as experiment design, ancillary mathematics, regression analysis, linear modules, algebra and numerical analysis, and many more.
To remain in the possibility for admission to the MSc ODL degree program in Statistics, it is necessary for students to be successful in an undergraduate degree in Statistics, mathematics, or equivalent before trying to apply for this postgraduate degree program. The minimum or least percentage needed for the MSc ODL Statistics degree program at state, central and other universities is between 40 and 50 percent.
The approximate fee for the PG distance learning program of MSc Statistics in private and government-administered universities is INR 17,000. To learn the exact fee detail from college to college of advanced Statistics open and distance learning program, keen aspirants must read “the top universities” section of this article.
MSc Statistics program in distance education mode reasonably did well in offering standard knowledge in the Statistics domain at the advanced level. There are several benefits that tempt students from all across the world, especially in India, to apply for this mode rather than going for regular learning mode.
- The course is for all students because it does not impose restrictions on certain groups by playing a game of cards on fees. This means— the fee for the MSc ODL program in Statistics is low and does not have any added expensive value.
- Students who might have left or eliminated the hope of continuing education in Statistics due to not satisfying the requirement of regular mode or finding the conventional mode appropriate can apply to distance learning mode because it is flexible and definitely does not concern students over time
- The value of the MSc Statistics ODL postgraduate degree program is the same in authority as it has approval from UGC and DEB-both.
- To ignore the entrance examination for MSc Statistics open and distance learning admission, aspirants may communicate with IMTS Institute and schedule a free admission counseling on 921098998.
The following sections of this article contribute to sharing information on the admission process of the MSc Statistics Distance Learning program.
MSc Statistics Distance Education Highlights
|Fee||Rs. 10,000/- per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Why Study MSc Statistics Distance Education?
The Distance Learning MSc Statistics course is focused on making students experts in statistics so that they work in either the private or public sector. Such degree holders can be hired as a statistician in government ministries in order to monitor the fluctuations and rise of money on an international level.
These candidates will become skilled in data analysis by choosing the appropriate method and providing a conclusion after finding the solution to a problem. They also get abilities to work on computers and implement statistical methods on them. On its completion, this course will provide you with the best career choices in the government finance ministry and others.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Statistics Distance Education
MSc in Statistics via distance mode provides a complete understanding of data collection, data interpretation, and data analysis.
- In this course, descriptive statistics is learned in detail that are further helpful at the research level where it is needed to be verified via statistical analysis.
- Statistical methods are implemented to solve daily life problems. In order to be placed in institutes and industries, this course is very helpful for the stakeholders.
- As statistics is a branch of mathematics thus, its concepts are all related to mathematics; a student good at mathematics will be an expert in statistics.
MSc Statistics Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the correspondence MSc Statistics course has been started for the academic session 2023-24. Individuals can fill out the IMTS Institute application form attached above in the article to book a counseling session with our expert education & career counselors. They can tell you the complete process of admission and also help you to fill out the application form. Students must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for admission.
MSc Statistics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Admissions are provided based on some conditions that are the eligibility criteria and are given here:
- Firstly passing the minimum qualification for graduation is needed for the students.
- The last degree must be obtained from a known institute, and the passing score of students is required to be 50% or more than it.
- It will be preferred to have a BSc Statistics degree or other related degrees such as BSc Mathematics, and others will be acceptable.
- The age limit is not mandatory, and no entrance exam will be conducted.
M.Sc Statistics Subjects
There are a number of topics covered in the Master of Science in Statistics degree program, including measure theory, distribution theory, and probability. Besides matrix algebra, computer programming, numerical analysis, linear models and regression analysis, inference, and sample surveys are also covered.
- Distribution Theory
- Time Series Analysis
- Measure Theory and Probability
- Multivariate Analysis
- Linear Models and Regression Analysis
- Matrix Algebra and Numerical Analysis
- Design of Experiments
- Computer Programming
- Ancillary Mathematics
MSc Statistics Distance Education in India
MSc Statistics Distance Education courses are offered by a variety of universities. Applicants can apply at their desired university based on their merit score. Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree course from a recognized university in order to be eligible for the program. IMTS institution is currently accepting applications.
MSc Statistics Distance Education Scope
After having this course completed, students can apply in both the private and public sectors for top job positions. A variety of jobs suitable for these candidates are starting, cost estimator, statistical investigator, investment analyst, subject matter expert, arithmetician, and so on. The degree holders can also continue their studies at the Ph.D. level after doing this course. Earning trends are also high in this sector ranging from INR 3 to 7 LPA.
MSc Statistics Distance Education Salary
There is a wide range of salaries associated with M.Sc Statistics jobs in India, according to PayScale, ranging from INR 3-7 LPA. An individual’s salary as a statistician is influenced by his or her education and experience in the field. There are three jobs after getting your M.Sc Statistics degree in India.
MSc Statistics Distance Education FAQs:
Q. Who can do MSc Statistics distance education?
Ans: Candidates must have a BSc Statistics or equivalent bachelor’s degree to get admission MSc Statistics distance education course.
|Course Distance Education|
|Arts Course||Science Course|
|Engineering courses||Commerce Course|
|Course After 12th||LLB Course|