BA Computer Science Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BA Computer Science is a special course that institutions offer by taking into concern the students who aspire to learn about computers along with the core syllabus of the arts stream. The core objective of providing admission into the distance education mode is to help students complete their studies if they are unable to do so from the regular mode.
The basic duration for pursuing the BA Computer Science Distance Education course is 3 years divided into 6 equal semesters. Students after getting into this course get to learn about topics like computer fundamentals, programming, computer networks, operating systems, etc.
Students completing their 10+2 or an equivalent study from a recognized institution or board while scoring a minimum of 45% score can apply for admission by filling out the application form listed in the article. The process of admission for the BA Computer Science Distance Education course is mainly based on the merit list process.
Students completing their BA Computer Science Distance Education course can aspire to get a job at profiles like a programmer, IT Analyst, software engineer, lecturer, etc. The salary package of students after completing this course can get from INR 2,45,000 to INR 5,60,000.
Update: Admission 2022-23 at IMTS Institute is started. Students can fill up the application form listed above for admission.
Key Features of BA Computer Science Distance Education
- This course and its subjects impart various skills to the students and these skills will be helpful for students to utilize in areas such as software firms, the IT industry, etc.
- After pursuing the degree for this course graduates are readily appointed as the programmer, software developers, IT project managers, testing engineers, IT analysts, and so on.
- This course is also available in online and distance mode with the same syllabus as offered for offline courses.
- Its value is equally important to that of the regular courses and this is the UGC and DEB approved UG degree program.
- In the online mode of learning it takes almost a similar time period of 3 years but in the case of a few institutes there can be changes in the overall time period.
BA Computer Science Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Computer Science|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,550 – 25,550 / Year|
BA Computer Science Distance Education
Bachelors of Arts in Computer Science is a learning program about computer fundamentals, hardware, software, programming, mathematics, and so on. All such things can be learned simultaneously when students get enrolled in this program. This course enables the students to become complete programmers.
In its syllabus, various related subjects are included that are important to learn about computer networks, operating systems, programming, and the fundamentals of computers. It is a foundation course to build a career in this field and get the basic to advanced knowledge. This course is also very important for students who want a stepping stone for moving toward the research fields.
BA Computer Science Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility for pursuing this UG degree program is 10+2 within the related subjects and passing from a well-known study board.
- This course makes you eligible for applying to various computer firms after graduation.
- It will work as a stepping stone to move your study higher at the research level.
BA Computer Science Distance Education Fees
The fee for pursuing the BA Computer Science Distance Education course is from INR 10,550 to 25,550 / Year.
BA Computer Science Distance Education Admission Process
One can apply for this course of distance learning using the common admission process as given here:
- Register yourself by opening the online website.
- On the online portal fill the application carefully with the required details.
- It’s is very easy but even if you face any hardship consult the IMTS counselor.
- The counselor is available for you to provide the right details you need.
- You will get a link for registration automatically by paying the fee as described by the fee structure sent by the consultant.
Benefits of BA Computer Science Distance Education Admission
- Time flexibility: The students can apply for this course admission easily because it is an online course. They can learn this course without any schedule. The students can pursue the course without affecting their daily activities.
- Low fee structure: The distance BA fees are comparatively low, unlike the regular BA which makes it affordable for the millions of candidates. The average fee range for this course is INR 10,550 – 25,550 / Year.
- Earn while you learn: There is no fixed time for studying in the distance BA mode. The students learn this course according to their timetable.
- Online classes: Most of the institutes provide books to classes in the online mode. There is no need for students to present in the physical class.
Further Study Option After BA Computer Science Distance Education
The most popular PG Courses are after completing a BA in Computer Science.
- MA: After completing BA in Computer Science, students can choose a postgraduate program as a MA in Computer Science.
- MBA: After completing a BA, many graduates choose management courses like MBA or PGDM. Universities offer admission through merit level or entrance tests.
BA Computer Science Distance Education Job Types
- Banking Sector (technical)
- Computer Labs
- Science Research Centres
- IT Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Gaming Companies
- Data Entry Centres
- Data Entry Operator
- Computer Programmer Operator
- Back Office Executive
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Science Teacher
- Vocational Instructor
- Technical Assistant
BA Computer Science Distance Education Syllabus 2022-23
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Computer Fundamentals and Programming in ‘C’||PC- Software|
|Practical (Programming in ‘C’)||Practical (PC – Software)|
|Logical Organization of Computer I||Logical Organization of Computer II|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Data Structures using ‘C’||Operating Systems|
|Structured System Analysis & Design||Programming in Visual Basics|
|Practical (Implementation of data structure in ‘C’)||Practical (Visual Basics)|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Programming in C++||Computer Networks|
|Practical (C++)||Practical (ORACLE)|
|Introduction to Database Systems||Relational Database Management Systems|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
An examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Is this Degree Approved in the Government or Private Sectors?
Yes, this is UGC Approved University that is Valuable in all Government or Private Sectors.
Be the first to leave a review.