BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023: The Bachelor of Arts in the stream of Fashion Design is a bachelor-level degree program. The duration of the BA Fashion Design Distance Education program is about 03 years. The study system may be semester-based or yearly, depending on the university.
The average fee charged for the program in distance education is INR 20,000 per year. Fashion Design is a specialization that includes technique & draws of new clothing trends. After pursuing BA in Fashion Design Distance Education, one must be aware of the latest fashion trends. Professions like fashion designer, fashion blogger, & more can be pursued after Distance BA in Fashion Design.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Fashion Design|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Fee Structure||INR 20,000 Per Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Key Features of BA Fashion Design Distance Education
- In this course, the skills that are imparted to candidates are business sense, creativity, communication skills, and other related that are proven as bright career-building skills.
- The job profiles that one can get after completing the course are fashion expert, knitwear designer, management trainee, textile designer, assessor, garment sample coordinator, retail fashion consultant, merchandiser, etc.
- Nowadays this course is offered in distance or online learning mode to provide ease of learning to the learners. Its minimum completion period in most cases is 3 years with 6 semesters.
- This course in distance mode is provided after being approved by the UGC and DEB recognizing institutions and having this approval these courses are considered equally important as the regular courses are.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into BA in Fashion Design at distance mode has started. BA Fashion Design is a course designed to provide learning about creating new and unique designs for luggage, jewelry, footwear, garments, and others. It is the discipline of the production of patterns that encompasses the transformation of inventiveness and talent of the artist.
These all innovations are used to produce accessories such as footwear, jewelry, textile, and clothing. This is a professional life education, so students may be accessible towards the career path upon finishing the program they learn.
Benefits of BA Fashion Designing Distance Education
- BA Fashion Design Distance Education allows students to study fashion design through distance mode.
- Students don’t need to attend regular classes.
- This course covers subjects such as textiles, sketching and illustration, fashion history, and design theory, as well as projects and assignments.
- Distance education also allows for internships or other real-world experience.
- Many universities and colleges offer BA Fashion Design degree programs through distance mode.
Distance BA Fashion Design Eligibility Criteria
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in BA fashion design will require the students to accomplish the basic qualification of intermediate.
- In getting this qualification marks of students must be average or more than it.
- There is no entrance exam that has been designed or conducted for the distance BA fashion design course.
How to Apply for BA Fashion Design Distance Education?
The common process to take admission in BA Fashion Design is listed below:
- In order to apply for IMTS, go to their main website.
- Sign up and fill out the application as per the instructions.
- There is an option to contact the IMTS admission counselor.
- Ask the counselor about the required documents and mandatory info to fill in the form.
- A fee payment link will be received from the counselor.
- This will help you to be registered automatically after fee payment.
- You will also get a confirmation email after the process is completed.
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Application Form
Any Applicant who wants to get admission to the BA Fashion Design can fill out the application form that is mentioned above. In the Application Form, they will have to fill in their personal details and must fill in the course name they are applying for. They must pay the registration form fee before the last date.
The fee structure for BA Fashion Design Distance Education is usually determined based on several factors such as the university’s reputation, course curriculum, duration of the program, and facilities provided. Therefore it varies from university to university. To enroll in Distance BA in Fashion Design course at IMTS Institute, the program fee is Rs 20,000/- per year.
BA Fashion Design Distance Course Subjects
|Fashion Studies||Surface Development Techniques|
|History of Costumes||Textile Science|
|Introduction to Pattern Making||Fashion Illustration and Design|
|Garment Construction||Elements of Textiles|
|Colour Mixing||Apparel Construction Methods|
|Computer-Aided Design||Surface Development Techniques|
|Fabric Dyeing and Printing||Textile Science|
BA Fashion Design Distance Education Required Skills
BA Fashion Design has numerous advantages. Although many fashion designers have exceptional natural talent, there is no replacement for studying the complexities of a fast-paced modern industry. The following are some of the important skills that students should have:
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Creative Skills
- Good Teamwork Quality
- Time Management Skills
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Leadership Skills
After completing a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design, candidates can ensure a yearly salary of 3 to 5 lacs per annum. Some top areas to work as a professional fashion designer are Fashion Shows, Leather Companies, Freelancing for fashion houses, textile mills, fashion media, fashion show management, Media Houses, etc.
With BA in Fashion Design distance education degree a candidate can apply for a job in the field of fashion design and he/she will be able to work at the following job profiles:
- Retail Fashion Consultant
- Knitwear designer
- Textile designer
- Examiners of Garments
- Management trainee
- and a lot more
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: Yes, this course is certified for the government and private sectors.
Q. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad.
Ans: Online and offline, In both modes, students can give an examination
Ans: Installment Depends upon the university.
Be the first to leave a review.