BA Political Science Distance Education: Admission to the BA Political Science distance education program requires a 10+2 degree from any board of Senior Secondary Education. The average annual fee for this undergraduate degree course in political science is INR 10,000.
The distance BA in Political Science course is designed to teach students about the concepts used in politics. Throughout the course, students will become familiar with international relations, governance systems, psychology, sociology, global politics, economics, and more.
- Course Full Name: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Duration: The time span to complete this course is 3 years.
- Eligibility: The distance BA course in Political Science subject can be pursued after completing the 12th from any stream with 50% marks.
- Fee: The fee charged for the distance education course BA Political Science is approx INR 10,000 per year.
- Career Wise: The course is very promising in terms of career. One can become a civil servant, politician, public relations officer, journalist, etc.
To accomplish the BA in Political Science Distance Education one needs to make sure of eligibility by having the intermediate qualification. The education must be gained from any recognized institution or Indian educational board. It is suitable for any arts, commerce, or science students to apply for admission. The entrance exam is not mandatory for this course.
BA Political Science Distance Learning Highlights
|Course Name||Bachelor of Arts in Political Science|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Average Fee||INR 10,000 per year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Is Distance BA Political Science Worth it?
Politics has a great scope in India. This distance BA course in Political Science is Worth excellent if you get this degree from the most prominent institutes.
- Skills: During the study of this course, you will be able to learn various skills, some of them are Communalism, Political Problem solving techniques, research skills, decision-making skills, communication skills, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Flexibility in online learning for a BA in Political Science may include options for entry and exit points, choice of learning activities, assessment tasks, and educational materials in exchange for various credits and expenses. If Students pursue this course via distance mode, they have ample flexible time to explore the things related to this course.
- Fee and Cost: This distance course is cheaper in tuition fees and other educational expenses as compared to a regular BA. For this course, the average academic fee starts from INR 10,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: After choosing BA in Political Science, you can go for a full-time job or business because this course provides time and learning flexibility. You can select any schedule for study and job.
BA Political Science Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute has started taking admission to the Bachelor of Arts in Political Science distance education course for the current academic session 2023-24. Students who fill out the eligibility criteria for admission to this programme can apply before the last date. The admission process is based on merit or intermediate (12th) results and the process of filling out the application form is completely online.
Also, candidates can book a free counselling session by filling out the correct details in the registration form attached above in this article. Our expert counsellors will contact you and provide all the details regarding admission, application form submission, eligibility, fee, etc.
BA Political Science Distance Education Eligibility
In order to get admitted to a distance BA program specialised in Political Science, certain eligibility requirements need to be fulfilled. The basic eligibility is a 12th pass in any stream with at least 50% marks. 12th must be from a recognised board of education. After meeting the admission conditions, students can apply for the program.
Fee Structure for Distance BA Political Science
The approximate fee for the BA Political Science program through distance education is INR 10,000 per year. The institute offers a pocket-friendly fee structure that is affordable for everyone. Fresh admission candidates must pay the fee before the last date, while already registered students are only required to pay the semester fee and not the admission fee.
Duration of BA Political Science Distance Education
Students enrolled in the BA in Political Science Distance Education program can complete the bachelor’s degree course in as little as three years if they wish. There will be a requirement for learners to qualify for two semesters every year. The course is divided into six semesters in total. Those who are not able to attend the exam due to personal or health reasons are granted an extension of 3 years by the university.
BA Political Science Distance Education Admission Process
A common admission process for all students is described as:
- Take a visit to the IMTS website for registration.
- Sign up there and submit your application for the desired program.
- If the form is not being submitted or there occurs any hardship consult the IMTS counselor of admission.
- The counselor helps you by providing details and to be registered directly after paying the fee
- For fee submission, the counselor will send you a link.
BA Political Science Distance Education Syllabus
|Foundation of Political Science|
|Representative Indian Political Thinkers War-II|
|Traditional and Contemporary Perspective of Political Science|
|Indian Political System|
|Selected Political System|
|Rise of Nationalism in India|
|Naxalism and Terrorism|
|Panchayati Raj and Municipalities|
|Governance of States|
|Representative Western Political Thinkers|
|International Relations since World War-II|
|Contemporary Trends and Issues in International Politics|
|Politics of West Asia|
|India in the Contemporary multi-polar World|
|Indian Foreign Policy|
Key Features of BA Political Science Distance Learning
- Through this course, one becomes able to understand Indian political systems as well as the systems running global politics. Thus various dimensions of politics are covered here.
- In the process of job-seeking, the candidates having this degree can be adjusted in various political sectors and can become a part of the federal or state government.
- It is now studied in distance mode by most students because this type of learning is much more flexible for students and affordable.
- Its study time and scope remain the same as it is for the traditional courses and students get similar opportunities. This is because it is approved by DEB and UGC.
Benefits of BA Political Science Distance Education
In the BA Political Science distance education course, one gets ideas to interpret and analyze various systems of politics and know about the functioning of government. Learning the administrative facts of the country and having an interest in the political systems make this course the best for students. Everything taught in this course is related to government.
Employment Areas of Distance BA Political Science
Students acquiring this course gain the skills to make better decisions and run various economic, social, and other institutions more effectively. Course topics include not only current political scenarios but also historical phases of political evolution check out the following list:
- Colleges and Universities
- Government Agencies
- Public Relations Departments
- Intelligence Wings
- Publishing Houses
- Consulting Firms
- Law Firms
- Social Work Organisations
- Research Organisations
- Public Policy Organisations
- United Nations (UN) and its Agencies
Graduates who have completed their BA Political Science can work in the private & public areas. Professionals have the option to work in job roles which is more diverse and wide. They can pursue their career in various job profiles which are given below.
- Public Opinion Analyst
- Legislative Coordinator
- State Legislator
- Policy Analyst
- Campaign Organiser
- International Research Specialist
- Labour Relations Specialist
- Corporate Adviser
- Public Affairs Research Analyst
- Corporation Legislative Issues Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: Can I get a job after BA political science?
Ans: Yes, students can get a job in private and government sectors. Most students choose to work in the educational sector involving the teaching profession.
Ques: Is distance degree valid with a regular degree?
Ans: Yes, the validity of a distance degree is equal to a regular degree.