BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission: Distance BA Yoga & Naturopathy is a 3-year bachelor’s degree program divided into six semesters. This study program combines yoga therapies with Naturopathic principles. Naturopathy is an alternative form of medicine based on vitalism and yoga is a mental, spiritual and physical discipline.
BA Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education gets a boost through theoretical and practical sessions. It comprises subjects for all six semesters, such as hydrotherapy and mud therapy, hospital management, manipulative therapies, emergency medicine, human anatomy, human psychology, and so on.
Candidates may only succeed in entering the door and getting admission to the BA Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education program when they successfully progress from the 12th examination in an arts or science field of study. The Course fee of BA Yoga and Naturopathy is approximately INR 10,000 per year.
Healing and prevention can be achieved naturally, without drugs or medicine. Graduates can become Yoga Therapists, Speakers, Lecturers, Naturopathic Physicians, Rehabilitation Therapists, Doctors, etc. Professionals in this field earn from INR 3 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Duration: This course on the usual basis, is completed by taking a time period of 3 years where the semesters in the course are six if the duration is not extended due to various reasons.
- Eligibility: Students require to complete the 12th-level education from any stream.
- Course Fee: The BA in Yoga and Naturopathy through distance learning costs an amount of Rs 10,000* per year.
- Course Learning: The distance education course is one of the highlights of the arts. It stresses the study of various yoga, and naturopathy combined subjects, particularly naturopathic principles, and yoga therapies.
Admission to the BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education program is mostly offered without the addition of an entrance test. If desired, candidates may dial 9210989898 for free admission counseling, where they obtain everything on the admission prospects of the BA Yoga and Naturopathy program.
BA Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 10,000* Per Year|
Why BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education?
The BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education typically entice students from all over the country and the world because of the following considerations. The best part of pursuing a Bachelor of Arts program in Yoga and Naturopathy program in a distance mode is candidates can continue their job while continuing their studies. IMTS Institute offers it at a very affordable fee.
- Students mostly discover affordable fees for the BA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education program.
- The program is approved by UGC, and has received praise from previous alumni due to the standard it sets.
- Unlike regular learning, the distance education program of BA Yoga and Naturopathy opens a chance to evolve supplementary skills such as self-analysis and management.
- The BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education course syllabus is available to collect with a fee from the university campus or is even possible to avoid if students are willing to study from online materials available on the university website absolutely free.
- The practical classes for yoga and naturopathy are generally set on the weekends to not take away an opportunity for students to grow completely.
- In this course, one learns about manifesting the natural defence system of the body for fighting diseases internally. This way patients are not only protected from ailments but also start living a healthier life.
- It can be pursued in the learning method of online or distance education where the scope of the course remains the same as regular courses do have and it’s career-oriented.
- The job profiles that are accessible after doing this course are yoga trainer, nutrition and diet specialist, ayurvedic consultant, researcher, para clinic specialist, Ayush practitioner, and so on.
- No specific entrance exam for admission to this distance course is designed to shortlist candidates as this is a distance course and students are selected directly.
The complete information about the BA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education program is shared in the upcoming sections of the article. By going through the sections that follow, one can grab every single piece of information that plays a part in the admission procedure of the BA Yoga and Naturopathy ODL program.
Is Distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy Worth it?
Yes, the degree is worth it. This is UGC-DEB approved ODL programme therefore both private and Government sectors are ready to hire distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education degree holders candidates.
- Skills: This yoga course will teach you skills like physical discipline skills, diagnostic methods, nutrition skills, research skills, minor surgery skills, first aid skills, hospital management, and writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: This online BA program’s flexibility allows students to modify their learning path as they go along to fit their interests and skills.
- Fee and cost: Doing BA YN through DL mode can save you money because it is cheaper than the regular course. Its average academic fee range is approx. Rs. 10,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: One of the best advantages of this BA course is that you can earn while learning. Due to its flexible study schedules, you can do a job along with studying.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute offers admission to a two-year BA Yoga distance learning course offered for both academic and calendar year cycles. Candidates for admission to the first year of this programme in the Institute shall be required to have a 10+2 from a recognized board of education. There is no face entrance exam for admission to this programme at IMTS Institute. Candidates are selected based on their academic performance.
It is an approved degree since it is essential to be studied in order to obtain a degree. There is the possibility for the student who is interested in this degree to be able to continue the degree online. For this degree program, there is an online selection procedure that needs to be completed.
Admissions will be based on the merit score of the previous exam. Students also have to pay a registration fee when they submit their application form at IMTS online portal. If students want to help to get admission to Distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy can easily contact our counsellors by filling out the inquiry form.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form
Students who are interested to take admission in this course can fill out the application form attached above; make sure all the details provided by you are correct. So, our counsellors will contact you to provide complete information about the course and application form-filling process.
It is very important for students interested in pursuing this course to have the necessary documents, such as their 10th & 12th certificates, Transfer Certificates (TC), Character certificates, etc. Before submitting the application form, make sure the application form has been filled in as per the documents. The IMTS may reject incorrect and incomplete application forms.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Certain eligibility requirements need to be fulfilled by the applicants who want to pursue the distance BA in Yoga and Naturopathy. Only after meeting all the criteria, students will be considered for admission. The following are the entry conditions:
- Every aspirant can apply to the course if he /she is eligible to pass intermediate from a known institute in the country.
- Candidates’ overall marks on an average basis must be 50% in the last qualifying exam.
- Students coming with a science or arts background are both eligible.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Fee
Any course can be completed by students when they pay the fee. The fee structure may vary across different colleges. But the average fee structure for the BA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education is INR 10,000* per annum. Students can pay the fee online or offline, whichever way they find easy and suitable.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in India
In India, there are many universities that offer Bachelor of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy via distance learning. IMTS Institute is one of India’s famous institutes that help students earn this bachelor’s degree through distance learning mode. Candidates can book a free counseling session by filling out the registration form attached to this article (Candidates should ensure they are eligible to apply before filling out the application form). Our expert education counselors will contact you to tell you the complete admission process.
IMTS Institute offers admission to students from all over India. Students from states like Tamilnadu, Haryana, Assam, Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, etc can apply for admission to BA in Yoga and Naturopathy. Students from any state will get the same preference.
In India, students who are interested in Yoga and Naturopathy pursue a BA degree in Yoga and Naturopathy. If a student meets the eligibility requirements, they can enroll in the course. With a distance learning degree, one can establish a career in Yoga.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education in Tamilnadu
In the state of Tamilnadu, students can find the option of pursuing yoga courses at the master’s level via open and distance learning modes in some limited universities. However, the popularity of these courses has increased day by day in all over the world. As well as the career opportunities also increased in this field.
A large community of students wants to pursue these courses so they can make their career in the field of yoga as a yoga teacher, yoga therapist, yoga trainer, etc. Here, students from Tamilnadu or elsewhere in India can find the IMTS Institute as the best option for pursuing an MA in Yoga and Naturopathy courses in distance learning mode. There are a large number of working professionals from Tamilnadu state who contact us to pursue their dream courses. So they can grow their career and knowledge by completing their higher education degrees.
We provide MA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education courses at very affordable fee ranges. So, every students can afford the course easily.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission in Delhi
In Delhi, many universities offer distance learning options for yoga and naturopathy students. Students interested in enrolling in the course should contact the institute or university of their choice. IMTS Institute offers this distance learning course at a very reasonable and cost-effective price, making it one of the reputable distance learning institutions in Delhi.
It is possible to apply for admission to the BA Yoga & Naturopathy program of the institute through the institute’s online application process. Candidates must go through the article for complete information.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission Process
Applicants must all the instructions carefully for completing the admission process for enrollment in BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education. While filling out this instruction will help to submit information in a proper manner of application format. The admission process can be done online, by following the steps mentioned below.
- The same article contains an application form for admission to the BA Yoga and Naturopathy online education program.
- Aspirants can fill out the application form with the required details.
- Within 48 hours, IMTS institute counselors will get in touch with you to explain the entire admissions process and answer any of your questions about the distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy program, including the fee, eligibility, and necessary documentation.
- If you want the counselor to make a registration for you then a link will be sent to you.
- When the fee is paid through the link you will be registered.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
The syllabus of the Bachelor of Arts course in Yoga and Naturopathy is comprehensive in manner. A wide range of subjects are taught in detail. The demand for the course has increased suddenly with an increased focus on health. Below given is the syllabus of the program:
|Human Anatomy – I||Human Anatomy – II|
|Human Physiology – I||Naturopathy -I|
|Human Physiology – II||Naturopathy – II|
|Biochemistry and Histology||Philosophy & Practice of Yoga|
|Pathology I & II||Human Microbiology|
|Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Epics and Concept of Dharma|
|Musculoskeletal System I||Musculoskeletal System – II|
|Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Basic Pharmacology|
|Forensic medicines and Toxicology||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry|
|Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Nutrition & Herbology|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy|
|Manipulative Therapy||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Fasting & Diet Therapy||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Hospital Management||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
BA Yoga & Naturopathy Distance Education Scope
Distance learning for the BA in Yoga & Naturopathy provides a broad scope and several employment options. Applicants will enjoy a bright future and a competitive compensation package. Because of the rising focus on health, there is a constant rise in demand for these graduates. This is a list of the article’s jobs and employment sectors.
There is a wide range of career options available to those who pursue distance learning as part of their BA in Yoga & Naturopathy. There are many opportunities available to applicants and they will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package as well. In recent years, there has been an increase in demand for these graduates as health has become a more and more conscious part of life.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Employment Areas
Many topics are covered in the syllabus of the yoga school, including yoga philosophy, asanas, pranayama, meditation, anatomy, physiology, nutrition, herbal medicine, hydrotherapy, and many more. check out the following job areas:
- Yoga & Naturopathy Centres
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Health Clubs
- Sports Centres
- Diet Consultancy
- FMCG Companies
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Job Types
- Therapist & Naturopath
- Clinical Psychologist
- Research Officer
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
- YOGA Therapist
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Salary
With this degree, a candidate can become professionally qualified in yoga and naturopathy in both the private and public sectors. With a compensation package ranging from 3 to 5 lakhs per year, a BA in yoga and naturopathy graduate can pursue careers as a health and club inspector, researcher, Ayurveda consultant, Ayurveda doctor, yoga teacher, and more.
By gaining more experience in the same field, candidates can get a salary increment, appraisal, and some other facilities provided by the organizations. They can also start their Yoga centre.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education (FAQs)?
Q. Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Q. Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Ans: Yes, This course was approved by UGC/ DEB/ AICTE and India’s government. Student’s certificates square measure valid all told the government and personal organizations. Their Certificates are often genuine by government organizations.
Q. What is the duration of BA Yoga & Naturopathy distance education?
Ans: Students can complete the BA in Yoga and Naturopathy courses for a duration of 3 to 6 years.
Q. What is the average fee for BA Yoga and Naturopathy distance education course?
Ans: This course’s average fee range is approximately INR 10,000* per annum.
Q. What is the scope of BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance education?
Ans: Candidates who have completed their BA in Yoga and naturopathy can become a therapist, yoga teachers, lecturers, Naturopathy physicians, yoga therapists, etc and expect to earn between INR 3 to 5 LPA.