BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BA Yoga and Naturopathy is a study program where students learn to treat body ailments using the yoga therapies and the concepts of Naturopathy. In Naturopathy drugs are not used as healing agents or medicine instead Naturopathy can also be used as an alternative term for medicine. There are treatment methodologies that are asymptomatic and non-binding.
Whereas Yoga treatment is provided by using techniques of breathing and meditation. The cause of diseases in bodies is because of the external material induction as it is believed in the concepts of Naturopathy to treat the diseases. This field has gained great popularity in recent times because most people now prefer yoga techniques to be physically fit naturopathic medicine for preventing chronic side effects.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Arts in Yoga and Naturopathy
- Duration: This course on the usual basis, is completed by taking a time period of 3 years where the semesters in the course are six if the duration is not extended due to various reasons.
- Eligibility: Students require to complete the 12th level education from any stream.
- Course Fee: The BA in Yoga and Naturopathy through distance learning costs an amount of Rs 12,000 to Rs 26,000 per year.
Update: Admission for session 2022-23 has started at IMTS Institute. The deadline of registration is 30 September 2022.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BA Yoga and Naturopathy|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 12,000 – INR 26,000 Per Year|
Why BA Yoga and Naturopathy?
- In this course, one learns about manifesting the natural defence system of the body for fighting diseases internally. This way patients are not only protected from ailments but they also start living a healthier life.
- It can be pursued in the learning method of online or distance education where the scope of the course remains the same as regular courses do have and it’s career-oriented.
- The job profiles that are accessible after doing this course are yoga trainer, nutrition and diet specialist, ayurvedic consultant, researcher, para clinic specialist, Ayush practitioner, and so on.
- No specific entrance exam for admission to this distance course is designed to shortlist candidates as this is a distance course and students are selected directly.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into Distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy course has started at IMTS Institute for session 2022-23. The students after their 10+2 degree from any recognized institute can apply for this degree. BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance degree program includes the study of the physical and mental activities of the pupil. It is an approved degree as it is essential to be studied. The student interested in this degree can apply to continue this degree in online mode. The selection procedure for this degree program is online.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Application Form
The online application form is mandatory to fill out before the closing date of registration. 30 September 2022 is the last date to apply for direct admission into Distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy course. Students must provide the correct information in the application form. It will be verified later in the admission process.
Distance BA Yoga and Naturopathy Eligibility Criteria
- Every aspirant can apply to the course if he /she has the eligibility of passing intermediate from a known institute in the country.
- Candidates’ overall marks on an average basis must be 50% in the last qualifying exam.
- Students coming with a science or arts background are both eligible.
The fee for BA Yoga and Naturopathy course through distance learning ranges from INR 12,000 to INR 26,000 per year.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Admission Process
Applications will be submitted from Candidates through a common procedure:
- Open the webpage of IMTS and create an account.
- Using this you will fill out the admission form with the required details.
- Attach the needed documents and you can ask about them from the IMTS counselor.
- If you want the counselor to make a registration for you then a link will be sent to you.
- When the fee is paid through the link you will be registered.
BA Yoga and Naturopathy Distance Education Syllabus
|Human Anatomy – I||Human Anatomy – II|
|Human Physiology – I||Naturopathy -I|
|Human Physiology – II||Naturopathy – II|
|Biochemistry and Histology||Philosophy & Practice of Yoga|
|Pathology I & II||Human Microbiology|
|Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Epics and Concept of Dharma|
|Musculoskeletal System I||Musculoskeletal System – II|
|Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Basic Pharmacology|
|Forensic medicines and toxicology||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry|
|Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Nutrition & Herbology|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy|
|Manipulative Therapy||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Fasting & Diet Therapy||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Hospital Management||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
- Yoga & Naturopathy Centres
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Health Clubs
- Sports Centres
- Diet Consultancy
- FMCG Companies
- Therapist & Naturopath
- Clinical Psychologist
- Research Officer
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
- YOGA Therapist
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is this degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are approved for study in India, Abroad also other countries of the world.
Can students pay a fee in instalments?
Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalments either semester-wise or Year wise.
What will be the examination mode?
The examination can be held in either offline or Online mode at the concerned centres as per university rules.
Is this course valid for the government or private Sectors?
Yes, This course was approved by UGC/ DEB/ AICTE and India’s government. Students’ certificates square measure valid all told the government and personal organizations. Their Certificates are often genuine by government organizations.
Be the first to leave a review.