BBA Airport Management Distance Education Admission: BBA course with a specialization in airport management is offered for admission into the distance education mode for the duration of 3 years by multiple institutions. Students who have dreamed of getting into the management prospect at airports can apply for admission to the BBA distance education in airport management.
Students who have completed their 10+2 level study from a recognized institution can apply for admission to this course. By opting for the BBA Airport Management course from the distance education mode students gets the opportunity for completing the UG study without visiting an institution as required in the regular mode.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Airport Management
- Eligibility: Passing 10+2 is necessary as in the case of all other UG courses. These aspirants are required to be eligible for this course by having a minimum of 50% score in their last qualifying exam.
- Duration: BBA Airport Management Distance Education can be completed between 3 to 6 years.
- Fee: A mean fee for the BBA Airport Management Distance Education course is Rs 28,000 to Rs 40000 per year.
- Career-wise: A student can study MBA Airline Management after completing this course or otherwise can start employment. These degree holders can become successful Airline Managers.
BBA Airport Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Airport Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Rs 28,000 to Rs 40000 per year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
These benefits will help students in their educational journey as well as their career prospect. Also, the course core learning will assist students in beneficial study after completion.
Distance BBA Course Specializations
About IMTS Institute
IMTS Institute, India’s top distance learning institution, places a strong emphasis on offering top-notch instruction to students who are interested in pursuing careers. Students struggle to make the best decisions due to the expanding markets and increasing competition, so IMTS provides a professional counselor to help them.
While adapting to the various educational techniques, students will improve their critical thinking skills. IMTS provides online learning facilities, making it simpler for students to study while sitting anywhere and anytime in their comfort zone.
Key Features of BBA Airport Management Distance Education
- An airport management degree is an educational program that is designed for candidates and students who are considering working in the aviation industry.
- In terms of core technical competencies and management skills, there is a lot to learn from this program.
- Students have a wide range of options to choose from after graduating from this distance BBA program because there are many job options available.
- A student who completes the distance BBA airport management program can choose between various fields depending on their interests, such as ground duty, technical branch, and flying branch.
BBA Airport Management Distance Education Admission
BBA Airport Management Admission is open at IMTS Institute for sessions 2022-23, students can apply online at @www.imtsinstitute.com. Students for the distance BBA Airport Management course require to complete their 12th classes from a relevant stream study.
The students getting admission in the course will be finalized by the institute directly when they complete the registration process and will be done based on their previous qualifications. The students are not even required to appear on the institution campus regarding to the admission process as it will be done completely online.
Also, if students have any doubts or queries, then they can contact our educational counselors.
BBA Airport Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Having 60% of marks in class 12th is the minimum eligibility for getting admission in the distance BBA Airport Management course.
- Every year various aviation institutes across India provide admissions in this Distance BBA program.
- Distance BBA Airport Management course admission is merit-based.
IMTS Institute is offering a budget-friendly fee structure for all students who want to pursue a BBA Airport Management degree. The acreage fee range for the course is varying from Rs 28,000 to Rs 40,000 per year.
BBA Airport Management Distance Education Admission Process
Admission to the BBA Airport Management Distance Education is done through online and offline modes both. BBA is a bachelor’s degree with a duration of 3 years and is offered in various specializations and those students who have completed 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks. BBA in Airport Management Education offers students to learn about security management, Passenger Forecasting, Fire safety, Infrastructure, and many other related topics are also learned during this course.
Steps to Register for BBA Airport Management ODL Admission:
Students can register themselves for Bachelor of Business Administration distance education admission by following the steps given below:
- To register for admission to this bachelor’s degree, candidates need to visit @imtsinstitute.com.
- Sign up by filling out the details in the form.
- Any student who has difficulties filling out the application can contact IMTS’s admissions counsellors.
- The counsellors will help you to fill out the registration form. Also, they will provide you with all the information regarding the course such as fees, eligibility, admission process, etc.
Benefits of BBA Airport Management Distance Education
- Time flexibility: The most important benefit of the distance mode is time flexibility. This course allows the students to learn the course at their time and pace.
- Low cost: The fee for this course is usually low. The maximum fee of this course is Rs 28,000 to Rs 40000 per year which makes it easy for the students.
- Fee Structure: This program gives the facility of earning and learning at the same time. It is the only course in India that has a low fee structure for students.
- Online classes: The students have the facility of online classes. All lectures and classes are provided to aspirants in the online mode. The students can submit their assignments and papers in digital form.
- Retailing Companies
- Educational Institutes
- Logistics Departments
- Airport Executive
- Conference and Events Manager
- Airline Customer Support
- Guest Relation Executive
- Flight and Ground Instructor
- Perishable Cargo Transporter
- Traffic Regulator
- Loss Prevention Associate
- Flight Attendant
Airline Customer Support: Airline Customer Support is a service that is provided to customers for their comfort and guidance related to airline issues.
Traffic Regulator: A Traffic Regulator helps the pilots in landing and takeoffs at the runways. He also provides a signal when the airplane goes for parking.
Salary Offered at Distance BBA Airport Management
The salary is offered on the basis of the skills, experience and opportunity one may receive but as soon the student opts for the Distance BBA Airport Management course it indulges in the latest skills and knowledge that prepare the applicant to perform better in the interview. The course itself is very promising in nature to provide good career opportunities for the applicants and work in the different private sectors of the economy.
Distance BBA Airport Management professionals can earn an annual salary between INR 4 to 6 lac per annum. Top recruiting companies for distance BBA Airport Management grads are Air India, Alliance Air, Spice Jet, Indigo, etc. Job positions offered to aviation professionals are Airport Manager, Customer care executive, Ground staff manager, etc. After completing BBA in Airport Management, the higher education offered is an MBA or Ph.D. in Airport Management.
BBA Airport Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Professional Communication||Airport Operations|
|Soft Skill||Basics of Aviation|
|Communication Skill||Travel Management|
|Front Office Operations||Fire Management|
|Management Process||Aircraft Maintenance|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Airport Security Management||Air Fares & Ticketing|
|Aviation Marketing||Persona Management|
|Aviation Law||Customer Care Services|
|Cargo Logistics and Management||Airlines Business Management|
|Air Traffic Rules and Regulations||Customer Service for Global Clientele|
|Services Marketing||Cargo and Transportation Management|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Cargo & Transportation||Crew Management|
|Load Planning & DGR||The Airport Milieu|
|Security and Legislation||Resource Management at Airport|
|Business Organization & Administration||IT in the Airline Environment|
|Ancillary Services||Airport Housekeeping|
|Organizational Behavior||Airline & Travel Management|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, these degrees are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.