BBA Logistics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Distance BBA Logistics is a three-year undergraduate degree program. The curriculum is divided into six semesters. Two semesters will be covered each year. Exams are held at the end of each semester. Distance BBA Logistics subjects include Domestic and International Logistics Management, Cyberlaw and security analysis, Principles of Logistics, and others. Graduates can work as Export Sales Coordinators, Shipping Coordinators, Warehouse Supervisors, and so on.
- BBA Logistics Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics
- Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for the distance BBA Logistics course at IMTS Institute is having a passing certificate of 12th class with 55% marks.
- Duration: An average time duration to get the degree completed is 3 years.
- Fee: The average fee charge is about INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 per year.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Fee Structure||INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 per year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Why BBA Logistics via Distance Education?
Logistics and Supply chain Management are becoming popular as the demand for goods for the rising population is increasing. Learning these management skills at the UG level with practical knowledge is important. That’s why here distance education works; students can take work experience the same while pursuing the course.
- Distance BBA Logistics course is available for class 12th students from any stream.
- The direct admission policy is offered for the BBA logistics & Supply chain course; students no need to appear for any entrance exam.
- Self-learning material is given, which will be accessible at any point in time.
Distance BBA Course Specializations
BBA Logistics Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission into the BBA distance education in Logistics & Supply chain management course for the academic session 2022-23 started at IMTS Institute. Students can apply online at the official website at @www.imtsinstitute.com.
Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution by scoring a minimum of 55% score can apply for admission to this course. By opting for getting admission into the BBA Logistics Distance Education course, students can get brief knowledge related to multiple concepts related to the course.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Application Form
Students who want to pursue BBA in Logistics through distance mode can fill out the application form for admission to the academic session 2022-23. Application forms are available on the website of IMTS Institute.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- To take admission into the BBA logistics Distance Education course, the basic eligibility is to one must have a 12th-class level certificate from any recognized board.
- Students must have a minimum of 50% marks for filling out the application form for this course.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Fee
Interested students who want to enroll in the Distance BBA Logistics course must know the program fee which is Rs 24,000 to Rs 67,000 per year.
Key Features of BBA Logistics Distance Learning
- Time Flexibility: Students have time flexibility while pursuing a distance BBA degree. The course length can be stretched to 6 years.
- Low cost: In India, the fee package of the BBA logistics management course is INR 24,000 to INR 67,000 per year.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn a decent amount in the duration of this course. So, it is quite helpful for them to meet their studies expenses.
- Digital classes: It attracts many students for online study. Due to digital classes, students can easily get their classes.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Syllabus
|YEAR||SUBJECTS OF STUDY|
|YEAR I||Language – (English)|
|Accounting For Managers|
|Mathematics For Managers|
|Introduction To Logistics Management|
|Supply Chain Management|
|YEAR II||Export Trade And Documentation|
|International Strategic Management|
|Principles Of Logistics Information|
|E – Logistics|
|Shipping & Ocean Freight Logistics|
|YEAR III||Logistical Operations Integration|
|Shipping And Port Management|
|Air Cargo Logistics|
|Transportation Warehousing And Freight Management|
|Retail Supply Chain Management|
BBA Logistics Distance Education Salary Offered
For distance BBA Logistics & Supply Chain graduates, main job areas are logistic companies, academic institutes, banks, insurance companies, etc. A logistic professional’s average income is between INR 3 to 5 lakh per annum. The average salary depends on the designation and the company student is working at.
Career Options After BBA Logistics Distance Education
The company manages the supply of products and management. The most productive area of development is the industrial area where supply chain production plays an important role in the production of goods and services. All the processes depend on the supply chain management system. It focuses on the handling of the material supply at the right place at the right time for production quality, control, and management.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Jobs Roles
- Customer services managers
- Inventory managers
- Transportation managers
- Consultant, analyst
- Material managers
- Purchase managers
- Logistics Manager/supply chain manager
- Export Sales Coordinator
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Shipping Coordinator
- Export Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Manager
Customer Services Managers
Customer Services Manager is a post that deals with all prospectus of customer services. An Individual on this post handles the team for providing excellent services to customers of their organization. He has to build the strategy and work on the technique to earn the trust and loyalty of a customer.
BBA Logistics Distance Education (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, Students will get certificates that are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans: Yes, BBA Logistics Distance Education offered by IMTS Institute is approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or year-wise.
Ans: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.