BBA Logistics Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The BBA Logistics Management distance program is a UG management program that focuses on the design, implementation, and supervision of a clear and regular stream of commodities. It is now easier to obtain this degree in distance mode.
- BBA Logistic Full Form: Bachelors of Business Administration in Logistics
- Eligibility: The variance can occur in the eligibility criteria of different institutes but the distance BBA LM course admissions are made on a merit basis. It will not include the entry exam score.
- Duration: An average time frame to get the degree completed in 3 years.
- Fee: The different institutes charge about INR 6000 to 67000.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA Logistics Management|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 6000 to 67000/ Year|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
Distance BBA Course Specializations
BBA Logistics Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission in the BBA distance education in Logistics course for the academic session 2022-23 is to be started soon by multiple institutions soon. The universities will release the notification consisting of the dates of admission soon. The application form for admission will be released by the institutions on the admission portals of their registered websites.
Students completing their 12th class from a recognized institution by scoring a minimum of 55% score can apply for admission to this course. By opting for getting admission into the BBA Logistics Distance Education course, students can get brief knowledge related to multiple concepts related to the course.
Key features of BBA Logistics Distance Education
- It attracts many employed and working people to engage in online education or distance education.
- They have many courses available on campus with the best education system to teach the learner either it’s online or offline.
- All the students who want to get admission in distance education, every student have an equal opportunity to get an education from the best university.
- The exam is always held at the nearest examination center for the student.
- Schedule of the exam and the latest updates available from the services department.
BBA Logistics Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- BBA logistics management course’s basic eligibility is to must have an HSC (12th) class education.
- Students must have a minimum of 50% marks for filling the application form for this course.
- Admissions of BBA-LM are merit based.
- BBA Logistics Management can also be avail in distance education mode.
INR 6000 to INR 67000 is an average fee charged for the BBA Logistics Management course.
Top Recruiting Areas
For BBA LM’s graduates main job areas are logistic companies, academic institutes, banks, insurance companies, etc. A logistic professional’s average income is between INR 3 to 5 lakh per annum.
Benefits of BBA Logistics Management Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: The students have time flexibility for getting their admission after passing the 10+2 examination. Every year admission schedule is announced on the university’s official website.
- Low cost: In India, the fee package of this course is 3 to 5 lakhs for a complete plan. But different courses have different duration and different fee packages. The students of marketing and finance pay 25000 fees for these two plans.
- Earn while you learn: The students can also earn a handsome amount in the duration of this course. So, it is quite helpful for them to meet their studies expenses.
- Digital classes: It attracts many students for online study. Due to digital classes, the students can easily get their classes.
BBA Logistics Management Distance Education Syllabus
|YEAR||SUBJECTS OF STUDY|
|YEAR I||LANGUAGE – (ENGLISH)|
|ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS|
|MATHEMATICS FOR MANAGERS|
|INTRODUCTION TO LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT|
|SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT|
|YEAR II||EXPORT TRADE AND DOCUMENTATION|
|INTERNATIONAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT|
|PRINCIPLES OF LOGISTICS INFORMATION|
|E – LOGISTICS|
|SHIPPING & OCEAN FREIGHT LOGISTICS|
|YEAR III||LOGISTICAL OPERATIONS INTEGRATION|
|SHIPPING AND PORT MANAGEMENT|
|AIR CARGO LOGISTICS|
|TRANSPORTATION WAREHOUSING AND FREIGHT MANAGEMENT|
|RETAIL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT|
BBA Logistics Distance Education Scope and Career
Every day, we look at our daily routine to manage the product supply and its management. In the industrial area, supply and chain management plays an important role in the production and supply of goods. All the process depends on the supply chain management system. It handles the materials supply at the right time and place for the production quality and quantity control and management.
- Customer services managers
- Inventory managers
- Transportation managers
- Consultant, analyst
- Material managers
- Purchase managers
- Logistics Manager/supply chain manager
- Titan Company Limited – Bangalore
- Chumbak Design Pvt. Ltd. – Bangalore
- Career Vision – Chennai
- DIJIK Innovations Private Limited – Bengaluru
- CRPL India – Mumbai
- Colleges & Universities
- Export Sales Coordinator
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Shipping Coordinator
- Export Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Manager
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Yes, BBA Logistics Distance Education offered by IMTS Institute is Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fee in installment either semester-wise or Year wise.
University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.