BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Admission 2022-23: BBA in Mass Media and Communication is a specialized course offered for admission for students who are interested in opting for a course that will lead them into the media and communication discipline. Students can pursue this course from the distance education mode if are unable to do so from the regular mode.
The duration for pursuing the BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance course is 3 years and the maximum duration for pursuing the course is 6 years. Students get to learn about topics like media, communication, business economics, business computing, marketing management, etc.
Students completing their 10+2 or an equivalent study from the recognized institution or board can apply for admission into this course. Students will get selected for admission by the institute for admission into BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education course based on the merit list process.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Mass Media and Communication
- Eligibility: Passing a 10+2 is mandatory in order to be selected for pursuing this BBA distance degree. This is offered to candidates selected on the basis of their marks that are equal to or higher than 50 percent.
- Duration: 3 years are required to opt for this distance course.
- Fee: Approximately INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 per year is the mean annual course fee.
- Career-wise: Students are free to choose their careers in any of the media industries. There are a maximum number of jobs in this field with a salary of INR 3.5-7 LPA.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Mass Media and Communication|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 45000 to INR 65,000 Per Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Admission into BBA Mass Media management distance education course has started at IMTS Institute for sessions 2022-23. A Bachelor of Business Administration in Mass Media and Communications is a degree program at the UG level. In this program, you will learn how to pursue as an expert in journalism news reporting, advertising & PR, company communication, TV & film production arts, news writing, scriptwriting, radio arts, and writing.
The program seeks to infuse the values of truth, perspicacity, and impartiality among the scholars so that they perform their role as dissemination of information and makers of opinion with no bias and prejudice. The media mass communication and journalism is the most demanding job option for scholars, to apply for this course students must have a bachelor’s degree in mass and media communication. By completing the BBA Mass Media and Communication course, students can plan for the postgraduate course.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Application Form
Students who have decided to pursue BBA in Mass Media and Communication through Distance Education can fill out the online application form on the official website of IMTS Institute.
- Distance BBA Mass Media and Communication program’s minimum eligibility is 10+2 education from any recognized board.
- Students with a minimum of 50% in the XII class are eligible to apply.
- Admission to Distance BBA in Mass Media and Communication is merit-based.
Students who are seeking admission to BBA Mass Media Communication must submit their admission fee before the deadline for the confirmation of admission. Overall, the average Fee for this BBA program is INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 per year.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Business Communication||Community Service II|
|Business Accounting||Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Management & Leadership (online)||Media and Culture|
|Business Economics I||Business Communication II|
|Community Service I||Business Statistics|
|Business Mathematics||Financial Management|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Franklin Gothic||Research Methodology & Report Writing|
|Communication Theories||Digital Communication and New Media|
|Organizational Behavior||Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|Brand Management||Industry visit|
|Open Elective 1||Open Elective 2|
|Event Management||Human Resource Management|
|Evolution of Media||Program Elective 1|
|Business Economics II|
|Fifth Semester||Sixth Semester|
|Business policy & Strategy||Dissertation II|
|Publishing books, Magazines, and Websites||Entrepreneurship & Venture Management|
|Summer Internship||Programme Elective III|
|Customer Relationship Management||Business Information System|
|Programme Elective II|
Distance BBA Mass Media and Communication Scope & Jobs
Top recruiting areas for BBA in Mass Media and Communication professionals are Colleges, Media Sales, Media production, and other private/public media sectors. Jobs offered to grads of this BBA course are professor, event manager, film producer, editor, reporter, etc. Initially, INR 1.25 to 6 lac salary is offered to mass media and communication graduates. MBA and Ph.D. in Mass Media and Communication are higher courses after completing BBA MMC.
Benefits of BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: It provides the facility of time flexibility to the candidates that have a minimum of 45% result in exams and they get entrance easily.
- Low cost: The price of one year in this plan is about Rs 45,000 to Rs 65,000 per year in India.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates have the facility to learn e-commerce and earn online, which is helpful for them to meet their expenses.
- Digital classes: The universities take digital classes every year. The students can also apply for digital classes at the University.
- National TV Broadcasting Department
- Pvt. TV Channels
- Colleges & Universities
- All India Radio
- Advertising Companies
- Media Marketing Professional
- Radio Jockey
- TV Anchor
- Media Planner & Scriptwriter
- Content Developer
- Creative Visualizer
- Event Planner
- News Reporter
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th from any recognized board of education||3 Years||14228|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||14285|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||14456|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||14513|
|BBA (Airport Management)||14627|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||14684|
|BBA (Airline Management)||14741|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||14798|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||14912|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||14969|
|BBA (Information Technology)||15140|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year wise.
University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
Be the first to leave a review.