BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education: IMTS Institute offer admission to the BBA in Mass Media & Communication distance education course to the students who complete their 12th board exam or equivalent from any recognized board of senior secondary education at the fee range of INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 Per Year. The duration of this Mass Media and Communication UG degree course is 3 years.
Students can get a decent salary package ranging from Rs. 3.5 lac to 7 lac after completing the course. Such degree holders have the opportunity to work in National TV Broadcasting Departments, Advertising Companies, College and universities. There are several job profiles available for BBA Mass Media and Communication students like News Reporter, Radio Jockey, TV Anchor, Proof-Reader, etc.
Students can pursue this course from the distance education mode if they are unable to do so from the regular mode. In this course, students get to learn about topics like media, communication, business economics, business computing, marketing management, etc.
- Course Full Form: Bachelor of Business Administration in Mass Media and Communication
- Eligibility: Passing a 10+2 is mandatory in order to be selected to pursue this BBA distance degree. This is offered to candidates selected on the basis of their marks that are equal to or higher than 5o%.
- Admission Process: Students will get selected for admission by the institute for admission into BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education course based on the merit list process.
- Duration: The duration for pursuing the BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance course is 3 years, and the maximum duration for pursuing the course is 6 years.
- Fee: Approximately INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 per year is the mean annual course fee.
- Career-wise: Students are free to choose their careers in any of the media industries. There are a maximum number of jobs in this field with a salary of INR 3.5-7 LPA.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||BBA in Mass Media and Communication|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 Per Year|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission into the BBA Mass Media Management distance education course is open at IMTS Institute for sessions 2023. A Bachelor of Business Administration in Mass Media and Communications is a degree program at the UG level. In this program, you will learn how to pursue as an expert in journalism news reporting, advertising & PR, company communication, TV & film production arts, news writing, scriptwriting, radio arts, and writing.
The program seeks to infuse the values of truth, perspicacity, and impartiality among the scholars so that they perform their role as dissemination of information and makers of opinion with no bias and prejudice. The media mass communication and journalism is the most demanding job option for scholars. To apply for this course, students must have a bachelor’s degree in mass and media communication. By completing the BBA Mass Media and Communication course, students can plan for the postgraduate course.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Application Form
Students who have decided to pursue BBA in Mass Media and Communication through Distance Education can fill out the online application form on the official website of IMTS Institute.
It is necessary to provide all important details in the application form correctly. The mobile number and email ID must be active. The education counsellor will contact the student after the final submission of the application form. Student can also call on the above-given number to solve their queries related to admission.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Eligibility
- Distance BBA Mass Media and Communication program’s minimum eligibility is 10+2 education from any recognized board.
- Students with a minimum of 50% in the XII class are eligible to apply.
- Admission to Distance BBA in Mass Media and Communication is merit-based.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Fees
Students who are seeking admission to BBA Mass Media Communication must submit their admission fee before the deadline for the confirmation of admission. Overall, the average Fee for this BBA program is INR 45,000 to INR 65,000 per year.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Business Communication||Community Service II|
|Business Accounting||Marketing Management|
|Introduction to Management & Leadership (online)||Media and Culture|
|Business Economics I||Business Communication II|
|Community Service I||Business Statistics|
|Business Mathematics||Financial Management|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Franklin Gothic||Research Methodology & Report Writing|
|Communication Theories||Digital Communication and New Media|
|Organizational Behavior||Advertising and Sales Promotion|
|Brand Management||Industry visit|
|Open Elective 1||Open Elective 2|
|Event Management||Human Resource Management|
|Evolution of Media||Program Elective 1|
|Business Economics II|
|Semester V||Semester VI|
|Business Policy & Strategy||Dissertation II|
|Publishing books, Magazines, and Websites||Entrepreneurship & Venture Management|
|Summer Internship||Programme Elective III|
|Customer Relationship Management||Business Information System|
|Programme Elective II|
Distance BBA Mass Media and Communication Scope
Graduates of BBA Mass Media and Communication distance education can find employment in various sectors such as colleges, media sales, media production, and private or public media industries. Job opportunities may include positions like professor, event manager, film producer, editor, and reporter, among others.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Salary in India
An initial salary that can range from around INR 3.5 lac to 7 lac is what graduates can expect as their initial salary. For those who wish to pursue higher education after completing their BBA MMC degree, pursuing an MBA or PhD in Mass Media and Communication is a natural progression.
Benefits of BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education
If we talk about marketing, advertising, and public relations, its graduates can also find employment in these fields. There will also be the chance to learn economics and management in a BBA in Mass Media course, which will make them more useful for their future career plans. Check out some other benefits given below:
- Time Flexibility: It provides the facility of time flexibility to the candidates that have a minimum of 45% result in exams and they get entrance easily.
- Low cost: The price of one year in this plan is about Rs 45,000 to Rs 65,000 per year in India.
- Earn while you learn: The candidates have the facility to learn e-commerce and earn online, which is helpful for them to meet their expenses.
- Digital classes: The universities take digital classes every year. The students can also apply for digital classes at the University.
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Employment Area
- National TV Broadcasting Department
- Pvt. TV Channels
- Colleges & Universities
- All India Radio
- Advertising Companies
- Media Marketing Professional
- Radio Jockey
- TV Anchor
- Media Planner & Scriptwriter
- Content Developer
- Creative Visualizer
- Event Planner
- News Reporter
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education Top Recruiters
The following are some of the top recruiters who hire BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education, graduates:
|Zee Entertainment||Bennett Coleman & Co.|
|Star India||ABP News Network|
|Viacom18||India Today Group|
|Sony Pictures Networks||The Hindu|
|Hindustan Times||Sun TV Network|
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th from any recognized board of education||3 Years||14228|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||14285|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||14456|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||14513|
|BBA (Airport Management)||14627|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||14684|
|BBA (Airline Management)||14741|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||14798|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||14912|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||14969|
|BBA (Information Technology)||15140|
BBA Mass Media and Communication Distance Education FAQ
Ans: Student certificates are also valid in all government and private organizations.
Ans: Yes, the Degree offered by these Universities is Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments, either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: The university will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.