BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024: BBA is a 3-year complete course at the UG level. UGC and DEB also approve it. This course is much about the knowledge and chemical engineering of oil and gas. Admission for the BBA Oil and Gas Marketing distance program is going on at numerous universities, so apply at the official website before the deadline of 28 February 2024. Eligibility for BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education requires a 12th-grade mark sheet with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks, the course fee ranges from Rs 15,662/- to Rs 68,000/- per year.
It is an undergraduate–level program in India. Most of the students who want to pursue their careers in petroleum & oil production companies can opt for this course. The benefit of studying oil and gas marketing at the Distance BBA course is that they can get work while pursuing the course.
BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education Admission Updates:
- IMTS Institute invites applications for the BBA Oil and Gas Marketing program covering energy trading fundamentals beginning in the upcoming 2024 academic intake. Apply before 28 February 2024. Apply Now
- Admission opens at Subharti University for the BBA Oil and Gas Marketing course focused on hydrocarbon management and renewable integration. Apply before 27 February 2024.
- NIILM University announces admission for the BBA Oil and Gas Marketing program designed to build expertise in LNG value chain operations commencing. Submit applications by 26 February 2024.
- SKU University commences admission for the BBA Oil and Gas Marketing course enabling distribution and pricing modules tailored for the energy sector for the 2024 batch. Apply before 25 February 2024.
BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education Highlights
|BBA in Oil And Gas Marketing
|Rs 15,662/- to Rs 68,000/- Year
|Online / Offline
|UGC / DEB
BBA Oil And Gas Marketing Distance Education Admission 2024
Distance BBA Oil and Gas Marketing course admission started at many Colleges/institutes. The students who complete the registration process are contacted by our expert counsellors regarding their interests. Students who are interested in getting admission need to visit the institute’s official website- www.imtsinstitute.com, and fill out the registration form.
The applicants are also provided with the option of getting information about any other course if they want to or have an interest in it. The students are not even needed to visit the institution for admission purposes as our service team will collect the scanned images of all essential documents for admission and will then complete the process for them.
- Distance BBA Oil & Gas Marketing admission requires one to have a 10+2 certification.
- At least 50% of HSC class marks are required to apply for this BBA course.
- The process is based on direct admission, no entrance exam is conducted.
The average fees charged for this professional course are between Rs 15,662/- to Rs 68,000/- per year. BBA Oil And Gas Marketing Distance Education fee structure is affordable and pocket-friendly. Students can pay the fee online and the fee must be paid before the deadline.
Benefits of BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Education
- Time Flexibility: There is a long time for students to get admission to BBA courses.
- Low cost: Universities of India offer these courses for Rs 15,662/- to Rs 68,000/- per year. This course can complete within 3 years.
- Earn while you learn: During learning, students have only one option to understand online: petroleum Industry management. They can do different projects on it.
- Digital classes: Digital classes are an easy way to learn this course in India.
Scope of Distance BBA Oil and Gas Marketing
Colleges, oil refineries, oil and gas companies, and other industries are among the places that hire recent graduates in this field. Business Development, Accounts Manager, Teacher, Assistant Technician, and a variety of other job options are available to graduates with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Oil & Gas. Earnings for an Oil and Gas Accounts Manager can annually earn between Rs 4 to 30 Lac per year.
BBA Oil and Gas Marketing Distance Course Syllabus
|Subjects of Study
|Business Economics II
|Business Economics I
|Business Communication II
|Business Communication I
|Understanding Oil & Gas Business
|Human Resource Management
|Operations & Materials Management
|Advertising & Sales Promotion
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management
|Research Methodology & Report Writing
|Consumer Behaviour & Market Research
|Understanding new Energy Resources
|Oil/Gas Storage & Transportation
|Internet & Petroleum E-Commerce
|Petroleum Retail Development
|Petroleum Business Regulation & Law
|Customer Relationship Management
|Business Policy & Strategy
|Entrepreneurship and Venture Management
|Energy Retail Economics
|Health Safety and Environmental in the Petroleum Industry
|Gas Fundamental and Marketing
BBA Specializations, Eligibility & Fees
|BBA (Computer Applications)
|Rs 14500/- – Rs 24500/- Year
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)
|Rs 12500/- – Rs 25000/ Year
|BBA (Logistics Management)
|Rs 11250/- Rs 18500/ Year
|BBA (Human Resource Management)
|Rs 12500/- Rs 15000/ Year
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)
|Rs 11500 /- Rs 14000/ Year
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)
|Rs 15000/- Rs 16700/ Year
|BBA (Insurance Management)
|Rs 12450/- Rs 16500/ Year
|Rs 12000/- Rs 14500/ Year
|Rs 11650/- Rs 15460/ Year
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)
|Rs 13350/- Rs 16500/ Year
|BBA (Airport Management)
|Rs 12000/- Rs 15000/ Year
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)
|Rs 15600/- Rs 24500/ Year
|BBA (Banking and Finance)
|Rs 18400/- Rs 23000/ Year
|Rs 12500/- Rs 15600/ Year
|BBA (Airline Management)
|Rs 15000/- Rs 17000/ Year
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)
|Rs 12450/- Rs 16000/ Year
|Rs 12000/- Rs 14500/ Year
|BBA (Digital Marketing)
|Rs 14000/- Rs 17000/ Year
|Rs 13500/- Rs 16000/ Year
|Rs 12500/- Rs 17000/ Year
|BBA (Information Technology)
|Rs 22000/- Rs 28500/ Year
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)
|1 -3 Years
|Rs 18000/- Rs 12400/ Year
|Rs 16500/- Rs 21500/ Year
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Yes, Student certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, and AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in instalments either semester-wise or Year wise.
Ans: University will decide on the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.