B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Admission 2022-23: In the B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated course, students can get a dual degree in 5 years UG and PG at the same college session. Bachelor of Science in microbiology is an undergraduate microbiology course. After completing the 10+2 class, students can get admission to the course.
- Annual fees for an undergraduate degree in Microbiology range from 20,000 to 20,000.
- Graduates with a BSc in Microbiology can expect to earn between INR 3 and 5 lakhs based on their level of experience.
- MSc degrees in Microbiology, MSc degrees in Applied Microbiology, MSc degrees in Medical Microbiology, and MSc degrees in Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics are a few of the popular MSc degree programs.
- Admission to the B.Sc Microbiology program is largely based on merit.
- Regular, part-time, and distance B.Sc Microbiology programs are popular in India.
- After graduating with a degree in Biology: Microbiologist, Operations Manager, Senior Management Consultant, Senior Postdoctoral Researcher, Clinical Research Associate, etc.
BSc in Microbiology Integrated is a 3-years UG course. This program aims to give students a comprehensive understanding of microorganisms using research methods like Microscopes, Biology, and History-studying all living species that are too small in size. To be observed by the naked eye is known as Microbiology.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Highlights
|Fee Structure||INR 25,000 – INR 45,000 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Offer By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Admission 2022-23
BSc microbiology is an undergraduate program with a period of 3 years. The admission for this degree program is based on the marks that the candidate achieved in intermediate education. The mode of entry for this degree is online. Students who want to study microbiology must do these significant subjects, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Maths. Only those students are invited for the application form having 75% marks in intermediate education. All the information regarding the admission and selection process is available.
BSc in Microbiology Integrated contains Biochemistry, Immunology, Microbial Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbial Physiology, Basic Microscopy, Biophysics, etc. Admissions of BSc in Microbiology Integrated are advertised every year.
B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated Application Process
B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated distance education Offline/Online admission mode is also available.
BSc is an Undergraduate program. IMTS Institute offered BSc courses with many specializations. Check the eligibility and admission process in these courses. After completing this course, candidates join organizations for work in the Private and Government sectors. And get a salary based on their knowledge and skills. Some questions always arise in our minds When we go to take the admission:
How To Apply
- Visit the official website of the institution to download the form.
- After this, you will notice that something is popping on your screen.
- Apply for the admission form; fill it appropriately according to the given method.
- Fill in all the blocks shown in the admission form.
B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates must have finished 12th class to be qualified for entry to BSc in Microbiology Integrated.
- In a higher secondary class with a science stream, you must have a minimum score of 50 percent to 60 percent to be eligible.
- Admissions to BSc in Microbiology Integrated are merit/entry test-based.
- BSc in Microbiology Integrated is offered in distance learning mode also.
The fee (INR 25,000 – INR 45,000/Years) or may change according to Institute demand.
Employment areas for BSc in Microbiology Integrated professionals are Hospitals, Laboratories, Pharma Companies, Agriculture, and other microbiology-related govt/private sectors.
These professionals’ job profiles are Medical Technologist, Research Assistant, Food Microbiologist, Biomedical Scientist, Teacher, Lecturer, Clinical Research Associate, etc.
A Microbiologist can avail salary of about INR 5 Lac per year.
B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Molecular Biology||Cell Structure|
|Genetic Engineering||Microbial Growth and Reproduction|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques-1 Is B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ques-2 Is B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education have more beneficial?
Ans- Yes, B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education is beneficial for the get a PG degree at the same time.
Ques-3 Can students pay a fee in installment for B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education?
Ans- Yes, installment payment is available for students.
Ques-4 What will be the examination mode for B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education?
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.
Be the first to leave a review.