B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education: In the B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated course, students can get a dual degree in 5 years UG and PG at the same college session. Students can pursue this course after completing of 10+2 class from a recognized board of education. Most of the universities charge an average fee range for this integrated course between Rs 25,000 to 75,000 per year. Admission to the BSc Microbiology Integrated distance education has been ongoing in various universities.
- Graduates with a BSc in Microbiology can expect to earn between INR 3 and 5 lakhs based on their level of experience.
- MSc degrees in Microbiology, MSc degrees in Applied Microbiology, MSc degrees in Medical Microbiology, and MSc degrees in Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics are a few of the popular MSc degree programs.
- Admission to the B.Sc Microbiology program is largely based on merit.
- Regular, part-time, and distance B.Sc Microbiology programs are popular in India.
- After graduating with a degree in Biology: Microbiologist, Operations Manager, Senior Management Consultant, Senior Postdoctoral Researcher, Clinical Research Associate, etc.
This program aims to give students a comprehensive understanding of microorganisms using research methods like Microscopes, Biology, and History-studying all living species that are too small in size.
Latest Update: Students who are interested to pursue a B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education course can fill out the form given here to get complete course details or get suggestions regarding admission, fee, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Highlights
|Fee Structure||INR 25,000 – INR 75,000 / Year|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Eligibility||12th with 45-50%|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB Level|
Is Distance BSc Microbiology Integrated worth it?
The integrated distance MSc Microbiology course is a career-oriented course that provides advanced knowledge of the subject of microbiology.
- Skills: Apart from the topics included in the syllabus of distance-integrated BSc Microbiology, candidates learn various skills that are scientific skills, including critical thinking, computer literacy, research skills, analytical approach, etc.
- Time Flexibility: The time flexibility of this distance course is the main reason why many students choose this course at a higher study level because this way, they can do various other tasks in the meantime.
- Fee and Cost: There is a reasonable and affordable cost for distance BSc Microbiology Integrated course from INR 25,000 to INR 75,000 in one year.
- Earn While You Learn: Those candidates who face financial constraints and need to be employed during their studies for the purpose of earning get benefits from this course because, in such a learning way, studies are not interrupted by earning.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Admission 2023
The Integrated BSc in Microbiology is advertised every year. BSc microbiology is an undergraduate program with 3 to 6 years of duration. The candidate’s marks in intermediate education are considered for admission to this degree program. The application form is only available online for Distance Integrated BSc in Microbiology.
It is important for students who wish to study microbiology to take Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as significant subjects. Students with 45% or more marks in intermediate education are invited to apply.
Students can call on the above-given number for more information on course and admission. The institute is offering free counselling and our expert education counsellors are available on working days from 10 AM to 6 PM. The counsellor will assist in getting all relevant information.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Application Form
To get admission to BSc Microbiology distance program, applicants need to fill up the application form. The interested applicants can fill out the form at the official website of the IMTS Institute. They can submit the form before the deadline. After submitting the form, students will be contacted at the earliest. For that, the details in the form must be correct.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Eligibility
- Students must have finished 12th class to be qualified for entry to BSc in Microbiology Integrated.
- In a higher secondary class with a science stream, you must have a minimum score of 50 percent to 60% to be eligiblle.
- Admissions to BSc in Microbiology Integrated are merit/entry test-based.
- BSc in Microbiology Integrated is offered in distance learning mode also.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Fee
Students who are interested to enroll in the course must submit the fees to confirm their admission. To pursue the integrated BSc MSc Microbiology course in distance mode, the average fee is Rs 25,000 to Rs 75,000 per year.
Scope of Integrated BSc Microbiology Distance Education
- After completing B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education course, candidates join organizations for work in the Private and Government sectors. And get a salary based on their knowledge and skills. Some questions always arise in our minds When we go to take admission:
- Employment areas for BSc in Microbiology Integrated professionals are Hospitals, Laboratories, Pharma Companies, Agriculture, and other microbiology-related govt/private sectors.
- These professionals’ job profiles are Medical Technologist, Research Assistant, Food Microbiologist, Biomedical Scientist, Teacher, Lecturer, Clinical Research Associate, etc.
- A Microbiologist can avail salary of about INR 5 Lac per year.
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Course Syllabus
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education circullum contains Biochemistry, Immunology, Microbial Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbial Physiology, Basic Microscopy, Biophysics, etc.
|Subjects of Study|
|Molecular Biology||Cell Structure|
|Genetic Engineering||Microbial Growth and Reproduction|
B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education Required Skills
The B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education course covers a lot of topics. To make this course work effectively, candidates must have the required skills.
- Detail-oriented skill
- An excellent sense of observation skill
- Ability to solve mathematical problems
- Expertise in information technology
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to adjust
- Developing teamwork skills
- Having patience skill
- Work ethic ability
- Ability to decide
- Self-sufficient skill
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques-1 Is B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Education valid for government or private Sectors?
Ans- Yes, a B.Sc Micro Biology Integrated degree and certification are acceptable in both sectors equally.
Ques-2 Is B.Sc Microbiology Integrated Distance Learning more beneficial?
Ans- Yes, B.Sc in Microbiology (Integrated) Distance Education is beneficial for the get a PG degree at the same time.
Ques-3 Can students pay a fee in installments for Distance B.Sc Microbiology Integrated?
Ans- Yes, installment payment is available for students.
Ques-4 What will be the examination mode for Distance B.Sc Microbiology Integrated?
Ans- University will decide the mode of examination.