MBA Distance Education in Lucknow: MBA programme are offered by a number of educational institutions in and around Lucknow. Some of these institutions are the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, University of Lucknow, Babu Banarasi Das University, the Jaipuria Institute of Management, La Martiniere College, and others. Students who are from Uttar Pradesh can have a golden chance to choose a Distance MBA in Lucknow.
Not only is the city of Lucknow a center for the arts, culture, and tourism, but it is also home to some of the country’s most prestigious secondary and postsecondary educational institutions.
As one of the largest cities in the country, the city offers many types of management courses like MBA with a high level of academic proficiency. Study material, faculty assistance and online live lectures are conducted for the student’s flexible study. The top, best and most helpful universities will provide quality education to the students.
MBA Distance Education in Lucknow Admission Updates (February 2024)
- A deadline of 28 February 2024 has been set for Lucknow students to apply for MBA Distance Education at IMTS Institute. Apply Now
- It has been extended until 27 February 2024 for Lucknow students to apply for the MBA Distance Education program at NIILM University.
- Students from Lucknow can enroll in Mangalayatan University’s distance MBA program till the last date of 26 February 2024.
- Subharti University is currently accepting applications from Lucknow students for various MBA specializations through distance education, with the deadline for applications being 27 February 2024.
The purpose of this article is to discuss the education institutes that are offering MBA distance education in Lucknow, which will be the subject of the rest of this article.
Interesting Facts about MBA Distance Education in Lucknow
- Distance MBA program syllabus is very helpful in giving the students an idea of what topics will be covered in this class or distance learning program.
- There is no better option than pursuing an MBA online without quitting your job, especially for working professionals and other candidates who can’t afford classroom MBA programs for some reason or another.
MBA Distance Education in Lucknow
MBA Distance Education in Lucknow Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Distance MBA in Lucknow, along with the percentage of marks required to be eligible. Check it out:
- A student’s Bachelor’s degree should be from a recognized university and must consist of at least three years of study in any discipline (Arts, Science, and Commerce).
- Admission to this course is determined by entrance examinations conducted by universities and colleges.
- There are some institutes, universities, and colleges that offer distance MBA programs on the basis of top MBA entrance exam scores. Exams such as the CAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, XAT, etc.
- There is no age requirement for the distance MBA program. Anyone can enroll in a distance MBA program, regardless of their age.
For students who wish to continue their studies while working, earn a double postgraduate degree at the same time, or want to complete the course in another country or city without having to travel, MBA programs offer several options.
A distance course is an excellent option for those seeking an MBA degree who wish to save both time and money in comparison to a full-time program. In addition to better job placements, one can also get promotions at work that they have been waiting for for a long time with an MBA degree.
The majority of companies prefer to hire candidates with MBA degrees, so distance MBA programs may help students find good jobs and earn higher salaries. In the above article, students can get all the explanations along with some of the educational facts available for MBA course study. Our Educational counsellors can also be available for students who want to have guidance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: What is the cost of distance MBA in Lucknow?
Ans: The cost of distance MBA in Lucknow varies from one university to another. The fee ranges from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per semester.
Ques: Is MBA from distance valid?
Ans: The course has been approved by UGC and DEB. It is valid as like as regular MBA course.