MBA Material Management Distance Education: MBA or Masters of Business Administration in Material Management Distance Education is a PG-level course with 2 years of duration. In this MBA Specialized course, Students can develop skills in planning, organizing, directing, controlling, staffing, budgeting, and reporting. In the management department of a production company, the MBA in Material Management has a very nice scope where fresher and more experienced professionals work together.
Students looking for Master of Business Administration in Material Management Distance Education program admission must complete graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. It’s an MBA specialization program and can be done in distance mode. MBA Material Management Distance Education mode has good placement of an average 9 LPA. The candidates are moved into government jobs and multinational companies with a profile like FMCG, railways, and defense. They can also get opportunities for pharmaceuticals and storage and supply of automobiles.
MBA Material Management Admission Updates 2023:
- 08 September 2023: IMTS Institute Registration is going on for the MBA Material Management program for the academic session 2023. Students can register for an application form on or before the last date of 25 September 2023. Apply Now
- 08 September 2023: The William Carey University registration portal is now open for admission to the MBA Material Management program for the current session, apply by 20 September 2023.
What is MBA in Material Management? It is a PG-level high-profile course in the management stream. The full form is Master of Business Administration in Material Management. The course fee is all about INR 22,000/- to INR 36,000/– Per Year. After this course, students can apply for a PhD.
Admission to MBA Material Management by distance learning is ongoing for the academic session 2023 at IMTS Institute. AICTE has approved the distance mode programs. In India, IMTS institute offers distance MBA courses in online procedures. MBA Material Management course is a two-year professional course that can be done through distance education.
- MBA Material Management Full form: Master of Business in Material Management
- Eligibility: To apply for MBA Material Management distance education admission, candidates must pass graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Duration: Distance MBA Material Management can be completed in a minimum time of 2 Years. Students are allowed to complete this course within a maximum of 4 years.
- Fees: This high professional is provided by many universities and the fee for MBA Material Management Distance Education is Rs 20,000 for the new session.
- Scope: Students can apply after this Distance MBA Material Management course as a Materials Manager, Inventory Executive, Materials Supervisor, Purchase Officer, Senior Executive, Assistant Manager, etc.
Note: Now, IMTS Institute is offering this MBA Material Management Distance Education course through an online application form in this article. Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Admission process, and scope are also details mentioned in this article.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Highlights
|Course Name||MBA Material Management|
|Eligibility||(Graduation Passed with 45% marks) from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||INR 22,000/- to INR 36,000/- Per Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
|Offered By||IMTS Institute|
Key Features of MBA Material Management Distance Learning
- MBA Material Management handles these aspects, the right price, continuity of supply, Low procurement, goods supply, goods information, and many other aspects primarily for production and material management.
- MBA Syllabus, including all the related topics and subjects in it, a student is learning through theory and practical papers. The student also preferred industrial training last semester for better knowledge.
- MBA in the field of Materials Management is a 2-year course duration.
- The average tuition fees charged in India range from INR 22,000/- to INR 36,000/- Per Year.
- After completing this course in India, the average starting salary ranges from 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs annually according to student knowledge and skill.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Admission 2023
IMTS Institute offers admission for session 2023 in the distance MBA with a specialization in Materials Management. Students can take admission through the online process. MBA Material Management distance education in India. The main goal is Materials Management to provide a chain of materials that ensures the production of goods incorrect quantity and quality on time for the customers and market.
This branch designs and plans for the storage, collection, distribution, and delivery of raw materials and services to the production management of an organization.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Application Form
Students can apply online using the form given above. It’s an online process, so students can apply from anywhere. Applicants should fill in the form with the correct details based on their educational certificates. Make sure you’re eligible before filling out the application. Before the final submission, students should check everything carefully.
MBA Material Management Eligibility
- Students who have passed their undergraduate examination with 45% to 55% marks are eligible to apply.
- The university from where a student has earned his/her undergraduate degree must be approved by UGC.
- Students who have a BBA Material Management degree will get preference.
The fee will contain tuition fees, exam fees, identity card fees, and some other charges that will also be applicable. An extra amount will be required for the study materials. Students can confirm the above information by calling our counselors. The counselors are available on working days.
An average amount of INR 22,000/- to INR 36,000/- per year is the program fee for MBA Material Management by distance learning.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Skills
Materials Management for MBA Current trends indicate that the scope is expanding, thus, enrolling in an MBA in Material Management degree and developing your abilities can help you prepare for your future profession. You will learn the following abilities through a Master of Business Administration in Materials Management:
- Decision making.
- Detail spotting
- Relationship building
Advantages of Distance Education in MBA Material Management
- Time flexibility: The candidate can study their course in their schedule and pace in a distance learning program. The distance MBA allows the students to when they are free than taking the classes. There is no time enforcement in this distance mode.
- Low cost: The distance MBA mode fee structure is comparatively low instead to regular MBA. The average fee in distance mode is INR 22,000 to INR 36,000 per year overall for the degree.
- Earn while you learn: The distance MBA courses have the facility of earning while you learn. The candidate can handle their regular activity during this course. They can get the opportunities of a job in this distance mode.
- Digital classes: All material and course-related books are given to the candidate online in this mode. The candidate prepares this course at an online resource. All lectures are recorded and delivered to the candidate online.
MBA Material Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Packaging And Distribution Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|Business Statistics||Export Import Trade And Documentation|
|Logistics And Supply Chain Management||Service Operations Management|
|Purchasing And Supply Chain Management||Distribution Planning And Control|
|Materials And Stores Management||Global Supply Chain Management For Masters|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Accounting For Managers||Principles Of Management And Organizational Behaviour|
|Operations Research For Masters||Material Production Management|
|Information System Management For Masters||Business Process Modelling|
|Managerial Economics For Masters||Business Policy And Strategic Management|
|Business Communication For Masters||Material Production Planning And Control|
|Project & Viva||Project & Viva|
Scope of MBA Material Management Distance Education
After completing the MBA Material Management Distance Education course students can aspire to enter into one of the successful careers ahead. The students have the choice of either going for a serious or master’s level course or can even opt for a regular mode at a respectful profile. Several National and Multinational Companies offer job opportunities to students with a good amount of salary package. Those who want to do a job in abroad and grow in their career can pursue the distance MBA program after completing it.
There are multiple disciplines in which the students can aspire for the job such as material production, management agencies, textile formation, warehouses, etc. The average salary of students after passing the MBA Material Management Distance Education course can go from INR 4.25 LPA to INR 5.45 LPA.
Job Roles for the MBA in Material Management
- Materials Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Materials Supervisor
- Purchase Officer
- Senior Executive
- Assistant Manager
- Material Management Trainee
There are a lot of companies that hire MBA Material Management ODL degree holders candidates at reasonable salary packages. The Name some recruiting companies are mentioned below:
- Maruti Suzuki
Benefits of Online and Distance Learning
- Working employees can be targeted
- Economic costs are waived to greater extents
- Individual attention is gained
- Time management is easier
- More courses and faculty remain open
MBA Material Management Distance Education Subjects
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Marketing Research & Methods
- Export trade & Documentation
- Project Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Economics
Some Cities where Students can get admission in MBA
MBA Material Management Distance Education (FAQ)
Ans: There are approvals from UGC, DEB, AICTE, and the government of India for MBA Material Management Distance Education. There is no restriction on the use of student certificates in any government or private organization. Government organizations are able to verify their certificates.
Ans: Yes, Degrees offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India and Abroad.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fees in installments either semester-wise or Year-wise.
Ans: Examination can be held in either offline mode or Online mode at the concerned centers as per university rules.
Q. How Can I take admission?
Ans: Students can fill out the application form attached above to get complete guidance to fill out the application form for MBA Material management distance education.