MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Admission: MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is a postgraduate degree program and an advanced degree. Those students who have UG degrees in chemistry/ pharmacy/ biological sciences/ material sciences/ chemical engineering or another relevant stream can apply for this course.
The program typically covers a wide range of topics in pharmaceutical chemistry, including advanced organic chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, phytochemistry, chemical and instrumental methods of drug analysis and advanced chromatographic techniques.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry can be completed in 2-years, through distance education or online learning. MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education curriculum is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue careers in research, development, and quality control in the pharmaceutical industry.
To know the process of admission to the MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education, one must go through the following parts of this article.
- Full-Form: Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Eligibility: Graduation or BSc in a relevant stream with a minimum of 50% score.
- Fee: The average fee range for distance MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry course is between Rs. 25,000/- to Rs 89,000/- per year
- Top Recruiting Areas: Colleges/Universities, Perfume Industries, Agrochemical Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Organizations, Plastics, etc.
- Top Job Profiles: Research Executive, Quality Control and quality Assurance Analyst, Scientist/Research Officer, Scientific Data Entry Specialist, Professor, etc.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Highlights
Why Study MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education?
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education is very good for learning deep knowledge related to pharmacy and chemistry.
- The chemical process plays a significant role in the production of new pharmaceutical products. This course examines both synthetic and natural chemical processes.
- The process is done by manufacturing therapeutic drugs through an innovative manufacturing process that is developed with time and discoveries. Among many topics that are taught in the course, a few for which students get specialization are drug analytics, biochemistry, quality assurance, medicinal chemistry, enzyme technology, and so on.
MSc Distance Education Specialization
Key Features of MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry, as the name suggests, is a combined study of chemical processes and pharmacy where the chemical process are used to produce drugs.
- The main focus behind MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education course is to save human life by providing medicines that are not harmful in any way.
- In this course, basic chemistry knowledge is imparted at the beginning and then advanced chemistry is used to develop the concepts of drug and medicine manufacturing.
- In order to learn drug manufacturing, students learn both natural and synthetic chemical concepts.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Admission
Admission to MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry will be accepted based on the merit list criteria. Students who want to enroll in the course must complete the eligibility criteria. Students can complete the admission process online. IMTS Institute is currently accepting the application form for the July 2023 session. Students interested in applying for this program can visit the official website of IMTS Institute or fill the form which is given above.
The institute does not conduct any entrance exam for admission to the distance MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry course. The admission process is simple. Students can call on the above-given number for any query related to admission. Our counsellor will help them to complete the admission process.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Each candidate will be offered admission for this MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education course after they meet the criteria given:
- The foremost requirement in the criteria is to pass a graduate degree from a known University.
- It must be ensured the last degree of candidates is BSc in the same or in another related subject.
- A minimum score of 50% is mandatory here for students to acquire in the last exams.
- There is no compulsory entrance exam for the course, but some institutes might check the aptitude of students.
- Without any experience or age limit, all aspirants can apply for MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Fee
The fee structure may vary for the course from Rs. 25,000/- to Rs 89,000/- per year at IMTS Institute. Tuition fees, exam fees, and ID card fees will also be included in the fee. The institute charges the fee every year. Students can call the education counsellor to get the exact fee structure for the course.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester I||Communicative English I (common to MSc., M.C.A.)|
|Communicative English II (Common to MSc., M.C.A.)|
|Organic Synthesis Lab|
|Computer Application/Basics (Common to Organic Chemistry)|
|Computer Application/Basics Lab|
|Pharmaceutical Quality Control and Quality Assurance|
|Bio-Organic Chemistry (common to organic chemistry)|
|Analytical Techniques in Chemistry|
|Chemical & Instrumental Methods of Drug Analysis|
|Semester II||Pharmaceutical Chemistry Lab|
|Process Chemistry in Pharmaceutical Industry|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry I|
|Medicinal Chemistry Lab|
|Phyto-chemistry (Common to Organic Chemistry)|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry|
|Advanced Chromatographic Techniques|
|Chemical Methods of Drug Analysis Lab|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry II|
Advantages of MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education
The Distance MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry has been alluring to students since its arrival because of the advantages given below.
- MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education helps students develop basic research ability to understand the process of Chemicals affects biological systems.
- Students can also evolve testing the potential for fresh bio-active compounds that are being used for patients or populations.
- The course curriculum includes the teaching-learning process of drug development. The expertise in drug development is useful in the medical field for societal help.
- There are some fantabulous job roles after a MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education that offer lucrative salary packages.
M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education in India
This course is highly in demand in the medical field. Some various universities and institutions provide admission to MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education. Every institution has its own criteria for applicant selection for admission.
The applicant will get proper learning about each concept of the MSc course topic to provide the best distance learning. Most institutions’ MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Education in India admission is ongoing like IMTS etc.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Scope
There is a wide scope of Pharmaceutical Chemistry in research organizations after completing an MSc distance course, pharmaceutical companies, plastic polymer companies, perfume industries, and so on. In this industry, the jobs like pharmaceutical patent analyst, research executive, quality assurance analyst, subject matter expert, scientific officer, and others can be obtained. This MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education degree will lead the students to top positions.
Distance M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Jobs
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education course can develop the knowledge of students required to make a career. Many best companies and industries were hiring candidates for Distance M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry degree holders.
Graduates from this course may work as a pharmaceutical patent analyst, research executive, quality assurance analyst, subject matter expert, and scientific officer and get an average salary of INR 4 to 10 LPA. Apart from applying for government jobs, students may also apply for several private sector jobs, not only in India but also abroad. Several national and multinational companies provide a reputed job designation with a handsome salary package.
MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education Salary
As a graduate of this program, you can expect to earn a salary based on your chosen career path after earning your degree. Several factors, including experience, region, and area of concentration, can influence the income for an MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry in India. In this field, salaries range from INR 4 to 10 LPA on average.
Ques. Is it possible to do MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry Distance Education?
Ans. The MSc Pharmaceautical Chemistry distance course can be pursued by UGC approved university or institution.
Ques. Who is eligible for admission to MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
Ans. Students who have done BSc in the same stream by any discipline university obtain a good score.
Ques. What is the scope of MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
Ans: After completing MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry distance education program, candidates will get numerous in various areas such as research, laboratory work, teaching, and so on.